Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Waiver claims: LB Arthur Brown (Ravens), DB Marqueston Huff (Titans)

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 02:26 PM by haveaseat.)

I’m Dave Caldwell and this is my NFL team. I work here with Gus Baldy and my boss, Big 'Stache. Every player has a price and a trade deadline. And in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what free agent is gonna come through that door.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This board is gonna go nuclear if we're down halfway through the first quarter.
no doubt about it not only that but im willing to bet if were down by 6 its game over for most these fools

Quote:So this thread is basically arguing over players that didn't make the final cut (for any team) and which players are going to the PS?

I wish...

Most of it was some dummy [BLEEP] at the OP and the OP defending himself.

Caldwell said after the cut down that he was thinking one...maybe two...players would be claimed. He seemed to miss the boat on that assumption.

'02

Quote: 

<div>
<div>Mike KayeVerified account‏@mike_e_kaye
</div>

Source says multiple teams put in waivers requests for Tyrone Holmes. He wasn't making it to practice squads. #Jaguars

Yep, Dave done goofed with that one.

</div>
Can't have everyone.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 02:51 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:I wish...

Most of it was some dummy [BAD WORD REMOVED] at the OP and the OP defending himself.
Smile

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 02:31 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:Caldwell said after the cut down that he was thinking one...maybe two...players would be claimed. He seemed to miss the boat on that assumption.
Yes he probably figured not many were keeping close tabs on the Jags and now found out more are. The reality it will be tougher for Dave to try to make a monopoly with teams heavily watching what we do.  Between the lowest salary cap and trades of past and great job he has done.  We defiantly are on notice. 

#Gojags

Quote: 

<div>
<div>Mike KayeVerified account‏@mike_e_kaye
</div>

Source says multiple teams put in waivers requests for Tyrone Holmes. He wasn't making it to practice squads. #Jaguars

Yep, Dave done goofed with that one.

</div>

I'm guessing you are in the camp that Holmes should have been rostered instead of Alualu despite the fact that they have entirely different jobs on the D-Line?

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 02:35 PM by jagsbum.)

Teal time may have been a fan longer but I think Brit is the better fan
And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free.

I wasn't crazy about Holmes like you guys are. Dude was just below average. Didn't stand out much at all.

Quote:sucks, I wish they mafe a rule where teams cant pick up rookies off the pratice squad

Even if they did... these guys were claimed off the waiver wire, not the PS.

'02

Jordan Tripp signs on to Seahawks PS. 

Quote:Jordan Tripp signs on to Seahawks PS. 
Down goes another one...Interesting, If he chose the Hawks PS over Jags or if we just didnt even make him the offer? Honestly thought he played pretty well in camp and pre-season..

Hey Brittishjag I apologize didn't realize ya started the final cuts thread as well.   That one was on point this one not so much. But no big deal.  I was edgy happens to best of us.

#Gojags

Quote:Down goes another one...Interesting, If he chose the Hawks PS over Jags or if we just didnt even make him the offer? Honestly thought he played pretty well in camp and pre-season..
That is actually a great situation for him. With seahawks losing there big time lb.  To the raiders.  He has a real shot at developing into a good player.  But keep in mind.  Unless I am mistaken ps today does not mean cant be picked up tomorrow on someone elses roster.

#Gojags

Quote:Teal time may have been a fan longer but I think Brit is the better fan
I'm not claiming to be a better fan than anyone but don't like being attacked for no reason. We are all on here for the same reason...

Quote:I'm guessing you are in the camp that Holmes should have been rostered instead of Alualu despite the fact that they have entirely different jobs on the D-Line?
Chris Smith should have been cut instead.

Quote:Down goes another one...Interesting, If he chose the Hawks PS over Jags or if we just didnt even make him the offer? Honestly thought he played pretty well in camp and pre-season..
Why wouldn't he? Jaguars just cut him AND claimed a different LB on waivers. We kept Pullard over him. Obviously Skuta/Jack/Poz is over him.

Plus, he has a chance to go to a SB contender, and him and Myles Jack went up to SEA in offseason to work out with Wagner and co. Didn't expect him to stick around.

Tripp and Jack worked out with Bobby Wagner over the summer so it should be a good fit for Tripp.

Quote:I'm not claiming to be a better fan than anyone but don't like being attacked for no reason. We are all on here for the same reason...
And I did both apologize via message and on board about it. If ya chose to not accept it on you.  But agreed we are all fans. Sides the trolls.  But see no reason brittish is.  And I am sure were both on the uk jags message board as well.

#Gojags