Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: what was real cause that turned team around
wolfie eatting fish every game
it was always the jags
team got better
other teams got worse
wolfies hpye vidos
doug pederson
all of above
corn
[Show Results]

AFC south champs (real cause)

so Jags did it,and season isn't over yet. what was real cause of afc south champs.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 09:48 PM by JagFanatic24.)

2 piece salmon against Ravens.

Salmon on game days is the only answer.

In other words:

definitely all the salmon you were consuming.

I voted salmon

I think it was partly the salmon but don't forget the excellent advice on personnel and play calling given to the Jags by members of this forum. Without that, the team would be nowheresville. I voted "team got better" since that wasn't an option.

Keep eating that fish, wolf.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

It was always the Jags is such a great line... It's just so perfect.

But the salmon that Wolfie has been eating coincides with our winning streak. And if there is one thing I know, it's never [BLEEP] with a winning streak.

"It was always the Salmon!"

If salmon were served on a cob, it would be the perfect food. And poll response.

I voted for Doug, but the biggest factor has to be TLaw. Yes Doug has coached and motivated and such, but if TLaw didn't have it between the ears, we'd be lookin like the Jest right now.

Corn cuz Iowa

the streak of fish eatting, and jags winning contintues.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

It was always the salmon, #IWATS