Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
CFP Championship Game

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2023, 08:24 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

Go Horned Frogs!  

I'd go down to the basketball arena to watch it with the students if my wife hadn't just had back surgery.

I'm betting the Frogs to cover the 13 point spread.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Should be a fun game to watch. TCU has absolutely ZERO quit in them. I am concerned with Ringo matching up with Johnston though. That's probably the make or break match up for this game.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

TCU has been so impressive this season.. Should be a great game!

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Georgia looks STRONG right about now. Will it continue?

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

No dog in this fight persay, but do think it would be cool to see someone like TCU win it.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

TCU ... nerves, on their heels and getting looks they need time to decode. Hopefully they will settle down. Then they didn't get a pick 6 early this game.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Georgia might hang 70 on TCU lolol.

This game is over.

Duggan tanked his already bloated draft stock.

He was never one of my top QB prospects but this game will solidly drop him down the draft order.

This reminds me of the BCS Sugar bowl when Georgia played June Jones's Hawaii team. That one was over by halftime too. Stafford was Georgoa's QB. The Hawaii QB was suppose to be something special. Turned out he was just something.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

This is a shame.. TCU had such a great season. I was really hoping they'd pull it off. I know there's plenty of time left, but just being realistic.

Still.. Hats off to them. Hell of a team and was fun to follow..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

One of the worst Championship games you'll ever see... TCU had zero chance and it was obvious. Best team they played all year was Kansas State LOLOLOL.

Should of let Georgia roll them in the playoff game a week ago and let Michigan and Ohio State decide their fate in a rematch. Instead TCU fluked their way into a beat down. Shouldn't have been in the playoffs anyways after losing to Kansas State at the end of the season.

We watched the real Championship game a week ago, which was Georgia vs Ohio State.

What.A.Bloodbath
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2023, 12:14 AM by JagsorDie. Edited 1 time in total.)

Wow…. I know bama had two losses but they would have made it a game. That was bad. TCU was a bad match up for MU and OSU was a bad match up for Georgia, but holy [BLEEP] TCU wasn’t in the same league as Georgia. That was terrible

(01-09-2023, 11:44 PM)Eric1 Wrote: One of the worst Championship games you'll ever see... TCU had zero chance and it was obvious. Best team they played all year was Kansas State LOLOLOL.

Should of let Georgia roll them in the playoff game a week ago and let Michigan and Ohio State decide their fate in a rematch. Instead TCU fluked their way into a beat down. Shouldn't have been in the playoffs anyways after losing to Kansas State at the end of the season.

We watched the real Championship game a week ago, which was Georgia vs Ohio State.

Bama V Georgia and OSU vs MU rematch should have been the games. Or like you said had this bs last weekend at least

This is what happens when you let that weak schedule joke convince people they should bang with the heavyweights.

(01-10-2023, 12:09 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: Wow…. I know bama had two losses but they would have made it a game. That was bad. TCU was a bad match up for MU and OSU was a bad match up for Georgia, but holy [BLEEP] TCU wasn’t in the same league as Georgia. That was terrible

(01-09-2023, 11:44 PM)Eric1 Wrote: One of the worst Championship games you'll ever see... TCU had zero chance and it was obvious. Best team they played all year was Kansas State LOLOLOL.

Bama V Georgia and OSU vs MU rematch should have been the games. Or like you said had this bs last weekend at least

This is what happens when you let that weak schedule joke convince people they should bang with the heavyweights.

Yup, the fact that TCU literally lost their final game of the season and still made the playoffs is a joke. Especially considering Bama just rolled Kansas State makes it even that much more pathetic.

I'm one of the last people who wanted to see Bama have another chance at the title, but the Playoffs should have been Georgia vs Bama and Michigan vs Ohio State. It would have been so much better, all the way around.

It's a shame, Duggan a tough kid. He deserved better than that. Georgia's on anther planet.

(01-10-2023, 12:22 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 12:09 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: Wow…. I know bama had two losses but they would have made it a game. That was bad. TCU was a bad match up for MU and OSU was a bad match up for Georgia, but holy [BLEEP] TCU wasn’t in the same league as Georgia. That was terrible

Yup, the fact that TCU literally lost their final game of the season and still made the playoffs is a joke. Especially considering Bama just rolled Kansas State makes it even that much more pathetic.

I'm one of the last people who wanted to see Bama have another chance at the title, but the Playoffs should have been Georgia vs Bama and Michigan vs Ohio State. It would have been so much better, all the way around.

They beat Michigan.

So would it have been better in Georgia blew out a different team?

Out of curiosity, did you see the Big 12 championship game?  I’m guessing no.

CFB is broken, I had zero interest in any of these games, maybe it's because I'm not trying to scout top 5 picks.

Expanding the playoff ain't gonna make this any better, but maybe the one bright spot will be keeping Barstool from broadcasting any bowl games.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2023, 12:14 PM by I am Yoda.)

How ‘bout them Dawgs!!

All of you naysayers. Everybody trying to say this team or that team would’ve beat Georgia. not the way Georgia was playing last night. They finally put a four Quarter game together. That’s what it looks like when you see greatness. don’t talk to me about no Alabama. don’t talk to me about no Ohio State. No. It was always the Dawgs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2023, 04:42 PM by Eric1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-10-2023, 08:34 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 12:22 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Yup, the fact that TCU literally lost their final game of the season and still made the playoffs is a joke. Especially considering Bama just rolled Kansas State makes it even that much more pathetic.

They beat Michigan.

Michigan would of put up a better fight than TCU did and I don't care that they beat Michigan lol. Like I said it should have been Georgia vs Bama and OSU vs Michigan.

And yes I seen the Big 12 Championship game where TCU lost. Failed a 4th and 1 at the goal line in OT. Which means they shouldn't have been in the playoff to begin with.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2023, 05:05 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-10-2023, 04:40 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 08:34 AM)RicoTx Wrote: They beat Michigan.

Michigan would of put up a better fight than TCU did and I don't care that they beat Michigan lol. Like I said it should have been Georgia vs Bama and OSU vs Michigan.

And yes I seen the Big 12 Championship game where TCU lost. Failed a 4th and 1 at the goal line in OT. Which means they shouldn't have been in the playoff to begin with.

That doesn’t make any sense because TCU indeed do beat Michigan.  As a matter of fact the two semifinal games were the best I’ve seen in years.  How could you say that Michigan would have put up any more of a fight than TCU?  Hell, Georgia was lucky to win THEIR semifinal game.

It’s just as easy two say a two loss team doesn’t belong in the playoffs as saying TCU ‘didn’t belong’.