Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It seems that Biden had Classified Docs at a personal location.......

President Biden ignores question on why classified documents were found at his think tank

Records from Biden's time as vice president were discovered at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement on Nov. 2

President Biden on Monday refused to answer questions about the classified documents that were found at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement in Washington, D.C.

Records from Biden's time as vice president were discovered at the think tank by his personal attorneys on Nov. 2, and included a "small number of documents with classified markings," the White House said. The National Archives were notified and took possession of the documents the following day.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/preside...think-tank
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I bet it was nuclear secrets...

If this means Biden won't run in 2024 that's fine by me.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Everything they accuse Trump of doing..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2023, 09:19 AM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-10-2023, 08:51 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Everything they accuse Trump of doing..

It's not just an accusation.  Trump definitely deliberately did it and lied about it.  Remains to be seen what Biden's culpability is.  Investigate! I hope he doesn't run again, like I said.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

IMPEACH!!!   IMPEACH!!!  IMPEACH!!!  IMPEACH!!! THE CREEPY JOE.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I'm having difficulty just saying "Biden" and "think tank" in the same sentence.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(01-10-2023, 08:51 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Everything they accuse Trump of doing..

Not really.  He didn't claim he didn't have them, then claim he turned them all over, then claim they really belong to him.  Etc, etc, etc.

Ouch....
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Trump attempted to hide the fact he had these documents. However, on the other hand, the sensitivity of the information contained in the documents was greatly exaggerated by the media. That doesn’t make it right, but it’s not the super-double-secret-we’re-all going-to-die scenario the MSM ran with.

My guess is the Biden docs are similar in nature. But we do know the media will sit on their hands for this.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2023, 10:20 AM by WingerDinger.)

(01-10-2023, 10:08 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Not really.  He didn't claim he didn't have them, then claim he turned them all over, then claim they really belong to him.  Etc, etc, etc.

You and mikesez should put on a show..

[Image: 200w-3b3d9cdf034a57e4a.gif]

(01-10-2023, 10:18 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Trump attempted to hide the fact he had these documents. However, on the other hand, the sensitivity of the information contained in the documents was greatly exaggerated by the media. That doesn’t make it right, but it’s not the super-double-secret-we’re-all going-to-die scenario the MSM ran with.

My guess is the Biden docs are similar in nature. But we do know the media will sit on their hands for this.

Trump also had the authority to declassify..

Biden did not.

(01-10-2023, 10:19 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 10:08 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Not really.  He didn't claim he didn't have them, then claim he turned them all over, then claim they really belong to him.  Etc, etc, etc.

You and mikesez should put on a show..

(01-10-2023, 10:18 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Trump attempted to hide the fact he had these documents. However, on the other hand, the sensitivity of the information contained in the documents was greatly exaggerated by the media. That doesn’t make it right, but it’s not the super-double-secret-we’re-all going-to-die scenario the MSM ran with.

Biden did not.

Trump did not have the authority to wave a wand and say "henceforth any classified documents I retain are declassified." There is a process that must be followed, and he ignored it.   We've been over this before.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2023, 10:31 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-10-2023, 10:27 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 10:19 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: You and mikesez should put on a show..

Biden did not.

Trump did not have the authority to wave a wand and say "henceforth any classified documents I retain are declassified." There is a process that must be followed, and he ignored it.   We've been over this before.

Whether he followed procedure or not, he still had authority. I know your little liberal mind hears what it wants to hear and reads what it wants to read.

Again.. Biden did NOT..

Dance, monkey!!

(01-10-2023, 10:30 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 10:27 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Trump did not have the authority to wave a wand and say "henceforth any classified documents I retain are declassified." There is a process that must be followed, and he ignored it.   We've been over this before.

Whether he followed procedure or not, he still had authority. I know your little liberal mind hears what it wants to hear and reads what it wants to read.

Again.. Biden did NOT..

Dance, monkey!!

And I would add, there is no evidence that Trump ever declassified the documents he kept.  They were all still marked "classified" and he didn't follow any of the procedures he was supposed to follow to declassify them.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2023, 10:41 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-10-2023, 10:37 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 10:30 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Whether he followed procedure or not, he still had authority. I know your little liberal mind hears what it wants to hear and reads what it wants to read.

Again.. Biden did NOT..

Dance, monkey!!

And I would add, there is no evidence that Trump ever declassified the documents he kept.  They were all still marked "classified" and he didn't follow any of the procedures he was supposed to follow to declassify them.

We got him now, right Marty?

Give it time. That should blow up in your face too.
[Image: 200w-2.gif]

(01-10-2023, 09:29 AM)Jagwired Wrote: IMPEACH!!!   IMPEACH!!!  IMPEACH!!!  IMPEACH!!! THE CREEPY JOE.

President Harris.  Sounds great to me.  I know that's the ultimate goal of the Republicans, to make Kamala President for the next 6 years (assuming Trump runs in 2024)

Except the list has been modified quietly to show that there were little to no classified material being stored by Trump and he can declassify anything he wants. It was all a big act to try and hide the fact that this was happening with Biden in the background.