Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It seems that Biden had Classified Docs at a personal location.......

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2023, 03:05 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

AG Garland Announces Special Counsel to Probe Biden's Classified Document Scandal

In an awkward turn of events, President Biden's Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Thursday afternoon that the Biden DOJ was appointing a special counsel to investigate President Biden and his apparent mishandling of classified government documents that were found in Biden's Delaware garage and a University of Pennsylvania office he used in D.C.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbro...glh4vQN_-o

Guess Who Had Access to Classified Information in Biden's Garage?

Now, it's been confirmed that Hunter Biden had unlimited access to the garage where the classified information was stored. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli...pMD0ROqNBw
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I gotta say, it's pretty damn funny to listen to some of the rationalizing and backpedaling that is going on in the media now (and in this forum) by those who were calling for Trump's head over this very same issue. Looking forward to seeing where this goes, if anywhere.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-12-2023, 01:20 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 12:13 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: If we don't hear about an impeachment hearing happening that is another nail in the coffin for any trust the people may have left for the government and MSM.

Impeachment should not apply to conduct before taking office.  Now, if he doesn't cooperate with the investigations that are now starting, that would be behavior while in office, which would be impeachable.

(01-12-2023, 09:24 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: False. The VP never had the right to remove those documents therefore his possession of them is in fact criminal. Also false that Trump did anything wrong, as President he had the right to do what he did in his end of term and post-Presidency periods. The only big difference is your refusal to accept the facts that this is another case of the Dems can do whatever illegal things they want but Trump cannot do what he has the right to do, and you will just continue to make excuses for it or try to justify it. But I'm sure they'll get him THIS time, lol.

Did Trump have a right to submit false sworn statements to the courts regarding his retention of those materials?

Trump said "I don't have those documents" not "I have a right to those documents" and not "it's none of your business if I have them or not."

This isn't about Trump you [BLEEP] moron. Stop deflecting from what is happening RIGHT NOW and that is a former VP who had no rights to those documents took them anywayand has had them for 6 years stashed in his garage and his think tank organization that is known to have ties to China. 

Why aren't you outraged about this clear breach of security?  #becausetrump He is always your fall guy for everything that goes wrong with the current administration. That man must have touched you in the bad places in your dreams.

Just shut up about him already. Damn.

(01-12-2023, 05:55 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I gotta say, it's pretty damn funny to listen to some of the rationalizing and backpedaling that is going on in the media now (and in this forum) by those who were calling for Trump's head over this very same issue. Looking forward to seeing where this goes, if anywhere.
Thinking it's going to pick up speed and end up with Biden stepping down or being removed after 2 years are up end of next week. It really depends if they are ready to dump him but the fact that this came out and they already knew about the other docs points that they want him out.

Hunter supposedly owned the house at the time, so Hunter had access to the docs or Biden was improperly storing docs he shouldn't have. More will come out quickly with 3rd set of docs now.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-12-2023, 06:20 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 01:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: Impeachment should not apply to conduct before taking office.  Now, if he doesn't cooperate with the investigations that are now starting, that would be behavior while in office, which would be impeachable.

Did Trump have a right to submit false sworn statements to the courts regarding his retention of those materials?

Trump said "I don't have those documents" not "I have a right to those documents" and not "it's none of your business if I have them or not."

This isn't about Trump you [BLEEP] moron. Stop deflecting from what is happening RIGHT NOW and that is a former VP who had no rights to those documents took them anywayand has had them for 6 years stashed in his garage and his think tank organization that is known to have ties to China. 

Why aren't you outraged about this clear breach of security?  #becausetrump He is always your fall guy for everything that goes wrong with the current administration. That man must have touched you in the bad places in your dreams.

lolol

Just wait, he'll write out a novel about who he voted for, and who you should have voted for too lolol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

What if this is their strategy? The way to get Trump is by getting Biden first. The left kills two birds with one stone.

In high voice - * conspiracy *
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2023, 07:40 PM by mikesez.)

(01-12-2023, 06:20 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 01:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: Impeachment should not apply to conduct before taking office.  Now, if he doesn't cooperate with the investigations that are now starting, that would be behavior while in office, which would be impeachable.

From one [BLEEP] moron to another, I wasn't the first one to bring up Trump in this thread.  Stop making me the whipping boy for your own failings.  Or in this case, WingerDinger's failings.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-12-2023, 07:40 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 06:20 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: This isn't about Trump you [BLEEP] moron. Stop deflecting from what is happening RIGHT NOW and that is a former VP who had no rights to those documents took them anywayand has had them for 6 years stashed in his garage and his think tank organization that is known to have ties to China. 

From one [BLEEP] moron to another, I wasn't the first one to bring up Trump in this thread.  Stop making me the whipping boy for your own failings.  Or in this case, WingerDinger's failings.

He just said “[BLEEP]” that’s how you know he’s cereal, super cereal
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2023, 08:17 PM by WingerDinger.)

(01-12-2023, 06:20 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: This isn't about Trump you [BLEEP] moron. Stop deflecting from what is happening RIGHT NOW and that is a former VP who had no rights to those documents took them anywayand has had them for 6 years stashed in his garage and his think tank organization that is known to have ties to China. 

[Image: Yosemite-Sam-Dancing91c98c7e0e2431ca.gif]

I think Americus broke him lololol

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2023, 08:29 PM by americus 2.0.)

(01-12-2023, 06:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

lolol

Just wait, he'll write out a novel about who he voted for, and who you should have voted for too lolol

Likely. The thing is, no one cares because he's a disingenuous punk and everyone knows it.

Laughing

Just how freaking stupid can this [BLEEP] be............

‘Somehow These Documents Appear’: Joy Behar Seems To Suggest Classified Docs At Biden’s House, Think Tank May Have Been Planted

Joy Behar appeared to suggest on Thursday that classified documents found at President Joe Biden’s think tank, his home, and even his garage may have been planted, expressing skepticism that they would mysteriously “appear” in time to draw attention away from a probe into former President Donald Trump’s own handling of secret documents.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/somehow-t...kYTMYkJ1T4
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2023, 08:41 PM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-12-2023, 08:06 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 07:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: From one [BLEEP] moron to another, I wasn't the first one to bring up Trump in this thread.  Stop making me the whipping boy for your own failings.  Or in this case, WingerDinger's failings.

He just said “[BLEEP]” that’s how you know he’s cereal, super cereal

Just as cereal as you buddy.  Just more fact based and logical in my cerealness.
Also, Americus said [BLEEP] first. Guess she's the most cereal of all!

(01-10-2023, 08:16 AM)mikesez Wrote: If this means Biden won't run in 2024 that's fine by me.

This was my first post in the thread.

(01-12-2023, 08:30 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Just how freaking stupid can this [BLEEP] be............

‘Somehow These Documents Appear’: Joy Behar Seems To Suggest Classified Docs At Biden’s House, Think Tank May Have Been Planted

Joy Behar appeared to suggest on Thursday that classified documents found at President Joe Biden’s think tank, his home, and even his garage may have been planted, expressing skepticism that they would mysteriously “appear” in time to draw attention away from a probe into former President Donald Trump’s own handling of secret documents.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/somehow-t...kYTMYkJ1T4
A senator said the same thing, it must be the marching orders for now.

More are coming though and none of these are unknown, they already happened in the past but then they lied about them.

It's also calling attention to the money laundering that was happening with Hunter. Who owned the house, how was it transferred, why was Hunter paying outrageous right at one point, etc.

I'm starting to think the feds are really bad at keeping top secret documents secure.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-13-2023, 12:52 AM)p_rushing Wrote: A senator said the same thing, it must be the marching orders for now.

More are coming though and none of these are unknown, they already happened in the past but then they lied about them.

It's also calling attention to the money laundering that was happening with Hunter. Who owned the house, how was it transferred, why was Hunter paying outrageous right at one point, etc.

Is any of that really in question?  Property ownership and transfers are public record and generally available online at the municipal or county website.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(01-12-2023, 07:28 PM)Ronster Wrote: What if this is their strategy? The way to get Trump is by getting Biden first. The left kills two birds with one stone.

I hope it works, because I don't want either one of them to run in 2024.

(01-13-2023, 09:01 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 07:28 PM)Ronster Wrote: What if this is their strategy? The way to get Trump is by getting Biden first. The left kills two birds with one stone.

I hope it works, because I don't want either one of them to run in 2024.

Neither will get the nomination. I think it will be a contest between DeSantis and Newsom.

(01-13-2023, 03:44 AM)EricC85 Wrote: I'm starting to think the feds are really bad at keeping top secret documents secure.

I thought we all learned long ago that the feds are bad at everything, except wasting our money....?

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2023, 10:26 AM by mikesez.)

(01-13-2023, 09:19 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 09:01 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I hope it works, because I don't want either one of them to run in 2024.

Neither will get the nomination. I think it will be a contest between DeSantis and Newsom.

Careful, someone might call you a [BLEEP] moron for bringing politicians other than Biden into the discussion.

(01-13-2023, 10:26 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 09:19 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Neither will get the nomination. I think it will be a contest between DeSantis and Newsom.

Careful, someone might call you a [BLEEP] moron for bringing politicians other than Biden into the discussion.

I have a feeling that it's just you lolol