Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It seems that Biden had Classified Docs at a personal location.......

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2023, 11:36 AM by WingerDinger.)

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1613907...me-EA&s=19

https://twitter.com/RepDonaldsPress/stat...R-Nfg&s=19

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-13-2023, 09:19 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 09:01 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I hope it works, because I don't want either one of them to run in 2024.

Neither will get the nomination. I think it will be a contest between DeSantis and Newsom.

Lol, it's going to be Trump vs Cackela and Cankles. Then when they steal the election for Her Awkwardness she'll get Clinton'd and we'll be all over with as a Country.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2023, 11:50 AM by NewJagsCity.)

(01-13-2023, 09:19 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 09:01 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I hope it works, because I don't want either one of them to run in 2024.

Neither will get the nomination. I think it will be a contest between DeSantis and Newsom.

That would be an interesting contest.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-13-2023, 11:50 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 09:19 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Neither will get the nomination. I think it will be a contest between DeSantis and Newsom.

That would be an interesting contest.

We need voting reform and in a hurry. This mail-in crap is a hotbed for fraud. Can't go through another election like that.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-13-2023, 10:48 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 10:26 AM)mikesez Wrote: Careful, someone might call you a [BLEEP] moron for bringing politicians other than Biden into the discussion.

I have a feeling that it's just you lolol

I got that feeling too!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

I agree DeSantis vs Newsome seems like the most likely matchup.
If Trump runs again, I think only DeSantis lines up against him, and I'd give DeSantis the edge in that two way race. But if Trump doesn't run again, that's where we'll see a few other Republicans come out, and in a crowded field, it may go to someone who's a better showman than DeSantis, but I haven't seen enough of others to say who has that quality.

On the Democrats' side, Kamala will run if Biden chooses to endorse her. It is more likely that Biden will endorse no one. In that case, Kamala won't run, or, if she does run, she won't last long. That leaves Boot-Edge-Edge and Newsome. Perhaps there is another governor who tries. I doubt any Senator or Rep tries.

[Image: FmXBW9CXEAE-Lx8?format=jpg&name=large]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-12-2023, 08:38 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 08:06 PM)Ronster Wrote: He just said “[BLEEP]” that’s how you know he’s cereal, super cereal

Just as cereal as you buddy.  Just more fact based and logical in my cerealness.
Also, Americus said [BLEEP] first.  Guess she's the most cereal of all!

(01-10-2023, 08:16 AM)mikesez Wrote: If this means Biden won't run in 2024 that's fine by me.

This was my first post in the thread.

You always put the blame for your actions on others. "So and so did it first." If Drifter murders someone that doesn't mean that if you do too you can blame your behavior on what Drifter did. 

You also don't seem to have an independent thought but take everything from Wikipedia.

Grow up and take responsibility. 

And what the hell does being cereal mean?

serious.

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2023, 05:18 PM by americus 2.0.)

(01-13-2023, 10:26 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 09:19 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Neither will get the nomination. I think it will be a contest between DeSantis and Newsom.

Careful, someone might call you a [BLEEP] moron for bringing politicians other than Biden into the discussion.

Nope, just you. You're obsessed with blaming Trump for everything. It gets old.

(01-13-2023, 05:15 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: serious.

Cereal means serious?

Yes.

Throw 'em both in jail. Biden and Trump. Put them in the same cell. Just get them both out of here.

(01-13-2023, 06:21 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Throw 'em both in jail. Biden and Trump. Put them in the same cell. Just get them both out of here.

Trump?

(01-13-2023, 05:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 10:26 AM)mikesez Wrote: Careful, someone might call you a [BLEEP] moron for bringing politicians other than Biden into the discussion.

Cereal means serious?

I didn't blame Trump for Biden playing fast and loose with state secrets.
Another poster compared what Biden did to what Trump did, and I replied.

(01-13-2023, 06:23 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 06:21 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Throw 'em both in jail.  Biden and Trump.  Put them in the same cell.  Just get them both out of here.

Trump?

Yep.
Tax fraud.
Wire fraud.
Use of campaign funds for personal legal battles.
Racketeering against the Georgia SoS.
Calling for violent insurrection.
Mishandling classified information.
Retaining the property of the National Archives.
Lying about all of the above in sworn statements.

(01-13-2023, 08:40 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 12:52 AM)p_rushing Wrote: A senator said the same thing, it must be the marching orders for now.

More are coming though and none of these are unknown, they already happened in the past but then they lied about them.

It's also calling attention to the money laundering that was happening with Hunter. Who owned the house, how was it transferred, why was Hunter paying outrageous right at one point, etc.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Is any of that really in question?  Property ownership and transfers are public record and generally available online at the municipal or county website.

Not if you hide things behind corporations and have general cover up or ignorant MSM. I doubt most people know the corruption that the family has done. Hunter was even paying rent at times at a highly inflated value. If anyone digs they will expose a lot of the money laundering techniques used.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-13-2023, 06:21 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Throw 'em both in jail.  Biden and Trump.  Put them in the same cell.  Just get them both out of here.

[Image: digital-darwin-meets-mad-max-managing-in...1385576734]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(01-13-2023, 08:04 PM)Sneakers Wrote:

[Image: digital-darwin-meets-mad-max-managing-in...1385576734]

Nah.  Both stay.

Hey... look at this... we are getting some movement from the moderates. So, as long as we punish Trump, we can punish Biden. Wondering if the sacrifice might be worth it.

(01-13-2023, 05:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

Cereal means serious?

Not speaking for anyone on here, but when i use cereal as a term for being serious, i spell it serial. You know, like the killer.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption