Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
JAGUARS need a new offensive playbook caller..

Whoever is running the playbook calling on offense needs to go.. I would rather see someone who doesn't throw screen passes on 3rd and 8..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Whoever is running the playbook calling on offense needs to go.. I would rather see someone who doesn't throw screen passes on 3rd and 8..

Good thread, bro.

Harambe approves.
No commercial messages in sigs

Harambe would've gotten that 1 yard in London.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Oh dear.

A screen on 3rd and 8 is not a bad playcall. The defenders are usually blitzing leaving the flats open while linebackers and DBs are back defending the marker. It's a playcall every team uses

Quote:A screen on 3rd and 8 is not a bad playcall. The defenders are usually blitzing leaving the flats open while linebackers and DBs are back defending the marker. It's a playcall every team uses
Not me just pass it over the middle to a TE..

The Madden gods approve. 

What am I missing?  Is this a complaint from the Atlanta pre-season game?  

This is based on preseason plays? lol.

Quote:What am I missing?  Is this a complaint from the Atlanta pre-season game?  
No i think it was the 2nd r 3rd game..

Bro, take a break from the forum.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Bro, take a break from the forum.

Seriously... All this dude does is spam the forum with idiotic threads

one of the reasons I just watched the first half of the bungles game and turned it off. Didn't listen to the others at all.

I just want to watch when it's real....and stuff counts.

Then we'll see what the Jags are going to be this year.....and Green Bay scares me.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

So we are now mad at play calling in the preseason; Is this Jeff Prosser from 1010???

Quote:Not me just pass it over the middle to a TE..

Except the TE is usually the top option and is covered on 3rd down.

I laughed

Just to be clear, the playbook is fine, but you want someone else choosing the plays out of this particular playbook, correct?

this, at least take a break from making threads

Smh

Quote:Whoever is running the playbook calling on offense needs to go.. I would rather see someone who doesn't throw screen passes on 3rd and 8..
Please stop.

The offense and Olson are just fine.

Screens on third and eight can be very effective btw - and coordinators save the good stuff for regular season. You haven't seen the playbook yet.