Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Are Democrats Trying To Take Biden Out Before 2024?

(01-21-2023, 01:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 12:32 AM)p_rushing Wrote: She is so bad but I don't know how they didn't already know that. Even people in CA didn't want her.

She is technically not able to be president but we know that won't stop anything.

The situation makes you open to believing the conspiracy theories on the plans for replacement. Hilary, M Obama, Newsom, etc. Also stuff about the House not allowing a vote or getting enough votes for a new VP. If she becomes president, then she immediately steps aside so she stays alive if Hilary is confirmed as VP.

I think the simplest one is that Biden was scheduled to announce his plans to run for 2024. This leak basically put that one hold for now. I'm guessing he was going against his handlers and thinking he actually has any power. He is used to being the big guy in his crime family but he is in over his head. They leaked this and he got the message that he and Hunter were on the table if he didn't stop it.

I still think they dump him soon and try to get Newsom in the VP spot. Then he is the leader for 2024.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Oh? Do tell.
Parents were not citizens, basically an anchor baby. She is a citizen but doesn't meet all the requirements. It's a very gray area as there is no definition for natural born citizen. So it would be up to courts to decide and I'm sure they just say born on US soil is good enough. The legal argument is that the definition at the time would have meant at least 1 parent was also a citizen to keep traitors from integrating easily and making it a long effort.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Democrats Trying To Take Biden Out Before 2024? - by p_rushing - 01-21-2023, 05:07 PM