Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Divisional Weekend

Divisional weekend is upon us, and after 5 long years, we are back in the mix.  Who are your picks?

Jags over Chefs - a squeaker with the Jags winning late with a game sealing int or fumble recovery.
Bills over Bengals - Allen rights the turnover ship and the Bills roll over Burrow and his depleted OLine
Cows over 9ers - the Brock Purdy Cinderfella story ends with the 9ers holding the pumpkin
Giants over the Eagles - Daniel Jones and Daboll outplay/outcoach the rusty Eagles
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-20-2023, 04:47 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Divisional weekend is upon us, and after 5 long years, we are back in the mix.  Who are your picks?

Jags over Chefs - a squeaker with the Jags winning late with a game sealing int or fumble recovery.
Bills over Bengals - Allen rights the turnover ship and the Bills roll over Burrow and his depleted OLine
Cows over 9ers - the Brock Purdy Cinderfella story ends with the 9ers holding the pumpkin
Giants over the Eagles - Daniel Jones and Daboll outplay/outcoach the rusty Eagles

Give me The Jags (weather should force a lot of run plays, ETN should eat)

Give me the bengals over the bills (Great game and comes down to a FG at the end)

Give me the 49ers (Purdy is a real nice QB, but also has a ton of talent around him, O-line, McCaffrey, Deebo, Kittle)

Give me iggles (Too much talent at QB, giants can't keep up)

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Tough weekend to pick, but here goes:

Chiefs 30 Jags 24- The miraculous season ends here with great hopes for the future.

Bills 24 Bengals 21- Bengals too depleted on offensive line.

S.F. 27 Cowboys 24- Almost went with the upset, but my hate for the Cowboys nixed that.

Eagles 24 Giants 23- Giants are very dangerous and it's tough to beat same team 3 times, but Hurts pulls it out.

Chiefs - We're just not on their level yet, especially in their house. Hope im wrong.

Bills - Bengals rag tag O-line ends up costing them a chance as repeat AFC champs.

Boys - Brock Purdy Cinderella story comes to an end. Boys have the offense to get ahead, Purdy is not gonna look as good trying to play from behind.

Eagles - Daboll has done an amazing job with the giants this year, but like the jags, they aren't there yet. Eagles are just wayyyyy more talented.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2023, 09:43 PM by WingerDinger.)

Fixin to be 14-0

Iggles..

Ok.. IS 14-0

iggles..

Danny Dimes throwin wooden nickles..

I'm 1 iggles TD away from finding a movie..

Time for a movie..

Good thing UFC is on tonight because this game stinks.

Well this wasn’t much of a game.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Giants were never really good. I see them as more of a flash in the pan rather than something sustainable. I'm glad we hung tough with KC and showed that we belong.

Since the Jags are out, gimmie the 49'ers to win the whole damn thing.

Bills for me.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

All I have to say is [BLEEP] the Cowboys.  Other than that, I don’t care.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Bengals mauling the Bills, 14-0.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(01-22-2023, 02:58 PM)RicoTx Wrote: All I have to say is [BLEEP] the Cowboys.  Other than that, I don’t care.

This 100%

Bengals calling a good game on offense.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I think the Bengals will beat KC. Even with a beat up OL.

Can't wait till next year when we throw a kink in the AFC and NFL. The Jags are go8ng to ruin a lot of plans

Bengals defense is for real. Game over.