Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trevor shows his leadership after the game

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oluokon not taking anything from the media in the post game presser. He keeps shutting them down with decisive answers. Love it.

Trevor is getting National props for staying in the tunnel

Good lad ... Measure of a player is often not how they respond to a win but how they respond to a loss.

Too many modern players in all sports flounce off in a strop after a defeat and then use the excuse 'I'm a competitor, I don't like losing' or simply disappear ... But they don't mind being front and centre and giving the speeches when it's smooth sailing... Which is a sorry effort in my book (late era Tommy Brady seems to have it down to a fine art)

I'm sure it won't do a single thing to stop the sting of the loss, but the players will remember and appreciate the fact that he at least tried to get out there in front of the bows and arrows at their lowest point. Credit to him

He was a warrior out there today. It's a shame on the fumble, on the scramble b4 that play when he lowered his shoulder on the defender that's a testament to who he is as a player.

Trevor’s post-game presser. Huge respect from Chiefs fans in comments. Well deserved.

https://youtu.be/cb2BXd_wJPU

And so it begins....

Time to change the narrative, Trevor and the Jaguars should be there because they deserved to be there. He is the solid leader this franchise needed at the QB position. Lets win 12 games next year and shoot for 2 home playoff games instead of just one. Stay hungry and be you because 16 is special and our window should just now be opening, we've put the league on notice.

The captain is a natural born leader of men. There is no doubt in my mind that we have the coach and qb in place. The future is very bright guys!
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Mutual respect

https://twitter.com/jaguars/status/16169..._d6bbGiPYQ

(01-21-2023, 09:07 PM)jagboss Wrote: https://twitter.com/miaobrientv/status/1...zXdnNxPOjg

How do you not watch that video and not have tear in your eye?

That hug for 75, Taylor....  I don't want that to end.  

This is what I hate about the NFL and it makes me mad about the NBA.

The [BLEEP]' NBA keeps players around for at least half a decade.  But in the NFL?  We're gonna lose some of our favorite players.

We gonna lose Taylor and keep Cam.  We're probably gonna lose a couple other players that were HUGE in this playoff run.  Instead of being able to run it back with our squad, we're gonna have to reload and regroup.  

It kills me, because I love this team as it is.  But this team won't be the same next year...  I hate that [BLEEP].

No doubt we have the QB we deserve!
great athlete and human being!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

[Image: LnBuZw]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(01-23-2023, 11:17 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [Image: LnBuZw]

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-21-2023, 09:07 PM)jagboss Wrote: https://twitter.com/miaobrientv/status/1...zXdnNxPOjg

Wow... what a great clip.

How anyone can say Trevor isn't a leader is beyond me.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

He made himself known as a leader during the year Urban was here. Sadly, that season, Trevor had to be the adult in the room and take pretty much all of the heat on the podium.

https://youtu.be/D2wyD9gYqcs

That throw, Trevor to Diggs

(02-05-2023, 08:14 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: That throw, Trevor to Diggs

Timestamp?

It was a thing of beauty