Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
With the 24th pick, the Jaguars are on the clock!

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2023, 03:23 PM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-02-2023, 02:16 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 01:42 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: In this mock draft, Jalen Carter falls to #17 after the arrest warrant.  Should and could the Jags trade up to 17 and draft him? 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news...r-jackson/
Duncan over Torrence, Joey Porter, and Myles Murphy is very interesting.

This is by far one of the worst mocks I have seen this year. Not even close. Not sure what the [BLEEP] they're smoking over there at CBS but I would like some of it for this weekend in particular. 

The funniest part was the write up about Duncan. "Duncan didn't have a tremendous 2022". I stopped right there. LOL. Then the VERY next [BLEEP] pick, the Giants take Torrence and the write up says. "Torrence is an NFL-ready guard the Giants can plug in immediately. He'll improve the run and pass". 

This guy clearly doesn't know [BLEEP] and clearly doesn't know our roster. We're already tied down with Cam Robinson at LT. If we're letting Taylor walk then you have to answer for what Walker Little's purpose will be after you dropped a high 2nd RD pick on him just two years ago. 

It's a dumb decision. We clearly have needs along the line but guard seems way more pressing at the moment over the tackle positions. But, outside of that? Holy [BLEEP]. Four QB's taken inside the top eight? With multiple trades happening? No [BLEEP] way that happens. All of these QB's have HUGE question marks coming out of college. 

The only one I would feel remotely comfortable with taking in the first round as a team is C.J Stroud and that's because of his accuracy, his size and the game he had against the Bulldogs in a very closely contested ball game. That was probably the most impressive showing out of this entire class. 

Young? Too small. Injury concerns already.
Levis? Too inconsistent. His accuracy is booty.
Richardson? He's [BLEEP] RAW. REALLY, REALLY RAW. 

This QB class is suspect as hell. Especially where you have a market that has some pretty decent QB options to where you can focus on other areas of need in RD1.

Derek Carr, Jimmy G, Aaron Rodgers, Lamar Jackson, Geno Smith & Gardner Minshew. That's a decent cast of QB's there that could help some teams out. Which would allow you to probably draft a better QB prospect to develop for a year or two. Hendon Hooker and Tanner McKee are being slept on badly at the moment.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the 24th pick, the Jaguars are on the clock! - by Caldrac - 03-02-2023, 03:18 PM