Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
With the 24th pick, the Jaguars are on the clock!

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2023, 12:51 PM by cat bells. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'd agree with most of this ... Baalkes biggest problem of the off-season by far for me! 

Lost his right tackle, but has a ready made replacement ... Who looks better at left tackle, his left tackle gets temperamental whenever the prospect of dropping to Right tackle or guard is mentioned, the guards could be questionable or decent and one could even go back to all pro, his centre has a decent rookie year, but needs to improve, the backups are patchy but the good news is his quarterback is exceptional at escaping pressure... Until the day he isnt and gets injured ... Then Trent gets the sack!!!

It's like a magic eye, stare at it long enough and you'll see a massive pickle!

I'll defer to your judgement on actual prospects, you clearly have a far greater knowledge than i, but unless the draft just falls disastrously for us i can't really see any scenario where we don't (at least) double dip along the o line...

If there's a plug and play guy there in the first round i'd fire the card to Goodell with a catapult! And if we could find another steady man somewhere along the line that would be ideal. If it goes well this draft has real potential to shove us into that ratified air at the too of the AFC

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the 24th pick, the Jaguars are on the clock! - by cat bells - 03-14-2023, 12:51 PM