Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
With the 24th pick, the Jaguars are on the clock!

(04-20-2023, 07:56 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(04-19-2023, 06:30 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Not only is Wright a poor run blocker but he also has very small hands at 9".  I hope Wright is gone before we pick, I dont want him at 24 the more you look into it.

Mauch at a OT RAS

https://ras.football/ras-information/?PlayerID=23024&[BLEEP]=OT

Mauch at G 9.87 RAS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSeumde-Wa4

Mauch is a really good football player. Been high on him since last year. His versatility and TE background shows that he has great feet for the position. I know some people think he's a RD2 player because of his level of competition but he's a guy that I think could very easily see his name called late on the opening night of the draft next Thursday. 

He could very well end up an Eagle or Chief. I wouldn't mind seeing us trade up to get him. We have a ton of 4th and 6th RD picks. If you have to package up the 3rd RD pick to guarantee yourself a starting quality LG with the potential to flex out to RT or LT in 2024 we should do it. 

It's just hard to figure out what this front office is doing. Out of the 30 visits each team is allocated more than half of them went to pass rushers. I can't think of any of the offensive lineman they have interviewed. Pretty telling and scary IMHO. The front office seems more confident in the current starting lineup than most of us do around here I guess.

They met with Sidy Sow.  I agree that Mauch could go round one and I think there is less than a 5% chance that he is there for our 2nd round pick

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the 24th pick, the Jaguars are on the clock! - by flgatorsandjags - 04-20-2023, 09:26 AM