Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jamal Agnew

I don’t know how the chips will fall but I wanted to give a shout out to one of my all time favorites, Jamal Agnew.

Blazing speed. Seemed like he busted 1 every game. Gave us some juice on offense when we needed a spark. Seemed to have a great attitude, no off the field stuff.

Showed out in the playoffs and came up big against Tennessee to help the Jaguars win the AFC South.

One heck of a season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Fumbled inside the 5....

Jk love Agnew hope to see him making plays for us for a long time tbr

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2023, 09:42 AM by cat bells. Edited 1 time in total.)

I must admit i really admire how Agnew (and as stated in another thread, Cooke) go about their work. For me they're two of the guys in the team who simply do their job to the highest level of their ability week in week out.You expect a bit of magic any time the ball comes his way, especially on returns.

He'll have to live with last night's fumble. Its just a shame that it couldn't have happened at a worse time in the game. That's life, let's hope it drives him on for next year! He's provided a spark, a big play or helped kickstart our offence so often over the last two seasons it stands out on the rare occasions when he does something wrong... that comes with being a really good player.

So yeah, I agree, you may not build your team around him ... But he's unquestionably one of those guys your team is built upon. I hope he's back next year and thanks for your efforts Jamal.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2023, 05:44 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

I know this is 20 20 vision, but why not get etn a catch there or the ball? There are so many what if’s. Agnew is a great weapon regardless.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2023, 09:41 AM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

a final video will be comeing later on by  me for this seasons ending.  There will be more videos next season.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

How many CLUTCH returns did this guy have? Offset struggling other team scores, I'll see u @ the fifty yard line. And normally when a returner gets more on their plate positionally, they drop off in the return game. I hope we can find a way to keep him.

Good to great on ST, but he rarely gets past the 1st tackle attempt on offense. Last night another example.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2023, 10:29 AM by mikesez.)

(01-22-2023, 05:43 AM)Jag88 Wrote: I know this is 20 20 vision, but why not get etn a catch there or the ball? There are so many what if’s. Agnew is a great weapon regardless.

ETN fumbles from time to time as well.
It was a very close game that only came down to a few mistakes. 
If we had better o-line play we could have won even with those mistakes.
If Mahomes wasn't limping, it might not have been that close.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

#PLAYMAKER

It is really aggravating that the last thing on everyone's mind is going to be him coughing the ball up near the endzone in a game we needed that TD. Really unfortunate circumstance at a most inopportune time. I hope he sticks around and learns from his experiences this year.

Agnew had wonderful season. Dude was integral in so many of our wins as a returner and even as a receiver. That fumble was painful, but [BLEEP] happens. I don't blame him. I hope we bring him back for next year

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2023, 10:43 AM by Jaguar Warrior. Edited 1 time in total.)

Keep Agnew. That fumble will stick in his mind, and he will use it to fuel his improvement. Doug will see Agnew continue to develop both technically and mentally, making him a much better player (than he already is) in the years to come.

As far as the fumble goes, dude has been far more of an upside than a hinder, letting him go would be a mistake.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

His skills as a WR/gimmick on offense need to develop. Too many times we tried to get him involved in the passing game and he looked out of sorts after the catch. That is just my opinion, but I feel like he should be much more lethal in the screen game than he was given his skillset.

This guy is a weapon for the team.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Agnew was probably the biggest contributor to the team's ability to be close in yesterday's game. It's a drag that the fumble marred the effort, but on drives that he didn't flip field position our offense didn't do very well. Hopefully he's back next year and eventually retires a Jag.

Hope we can find a way to bring him back. He had a number of returns this year that felt like it helped change momentum. And he provides an element of quickness and the threat of big play that few on the team have. I don't think his role would be easy to replace.

I dont think agnews fumble was a carch. He was juggling the ball while making the football move.

Idk man as many as they dont call catches ball came out on his third step, the football move part. It was closer than the tv ppl made it out to be imo.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2023, 04:54 PM by Rockman1966. Edited 1 time in total.)

Love Agnew. Not sure he possessed the ball on the fumble. Unfortunate.

To me the of the game was the dropped INT by Oluwakan (sp?).he makes that play & theresno 97 yd. TD drive.certainly a tough play.

The boys didn’t blink. So much to build on for 2023.

I’ve watched the fumble about 10 times now, I just don’t see how the refs could call that a fumble in a playoff game when the Jaguars are about to mount another comeback. I don’t think he ever had possession. He made a football move but never possessed the football. He was also getting tackled at the same time.

I think this play will go alongside the Myles Jack wasn’t down play.