Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Florida Man Wins Golf Tournament Despite Not Being There

Florida man wins club championship despite being 600 miles away.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/do...e177ea140d

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-24-2023, 11:38 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Florida man wins club championship despite being 600 miles away.  

LOL. Fake and no news anyway. Not even an author-credited article.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2023, 12:05 PM by homebiscuit.)

It was the best score. Nobody plays golf better.

(01-24-2023, 12:03 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-24-2023, 11:38 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Florida man wins club championship despite being 600 miles away.  

LOL.  Fake and no news anyway.  Not even an author-credited article.

It’s RADAR Online. They have more credibility than most of the MSM. At the least, their articles read about the same.

(01-24-2023, 12:03 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-24-2023, 11:38 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Florida man wins club championship despite being 600 miles away.  

LOL.  Fake and no news anyway.  Not even an author-credited article.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-somehow-win...13799.html

Here's an author credited article.

[Image: woman-yelling.gif]

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

No one wrote what the actual score on Sunday was. If he improved the lead, does it matter? It's obvious that he didn't lose a 5 point lead.

They just wanted to complain about it and him not being there.

It would be perfectly fine for him to use the score from a previous day if he couldn't make it because of his schedule. Now if you think he cheats, why even bother to play in the tournament? This is basically just a bunch of rich guys trying to show off and be the alpha. Trump pulled the biggest alpha move and said this is my score for Saturday.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Trump won something? It's been a while since he's won anything.

(01-25-2023, 03:46 AM)p_rushing Wrote: No one wrote what the actual score on Sunday was. If he improved the lead, does it matter? It's obvious that he didn't lose a 5 point lead.

It would be perfectly fine for him to use the score from a previous day if he couldn't make it because of his schedule. Now if you think he cheats, why even bother to play in the tournament? This is basically just a bunch of rich guys trying to show off and be the alpha. Trump pulled the biggest alpha move and said this is my score for Saturday.

No it's not.  Not at all.  

Golf is a game of honor and integrity and Trump possesses none of those qualities if he thinks this is acceptable.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(01-25-2023, 12:30 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Trump won something?  It's been a while since he's won anything.

Every time you looney libs bring up his name, he wins

Smile

(01-25-2023, 03:31 PM)captivating Wrote:
(01-25-2023, 03:46 AM)p_rushing Wrote: No one wrote what the actual score on Sunday was. If he improved the lead, does it matter? It's obvious that he didn't lose a 5 point lead.

No it's not.  Not at all.  

Golf is a game of honor and integrity and Trump possesses none of those qualities if he thinks this is acceptable.
You say it is. At the professional level, people have been caught. You know people are doing that at every course every day.

If Trump owns the club, he can set the rules. You still didn't comment on why no one reported Sunday's round or the totals.

You can believe Trump cheats at golf but without proof, it's just your misinformation.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(01-26-2023, 12:54 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-25-2023, 03:31 PM)captivating Wrote: No it's not.  Not at all.  

You say it is. At the professional level, people have been caught. You know people are doing that at every course every day.

If Trump owns the club, he can set the rules. You still didn't comment on why no one reported Sunday's round or the totals.

You can believe Trump cheats at golf but without proof, it's just your misinformation.

[BLEEP] are you mumbling about.  You said it's OK to use a score from a previous day and I call that bulls&^t.  He score a 40 on Thursday and claimed that for the Saturday round of the club championship.  

That's enough proof that he's cheating.

I don't care what score he posted on Thursday, you can not submit that scorecard for a Saturday round.

What next, a golfer submitting their Wednesday practice round score as their Sunday score in the Masters?
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(01-26-2023, 01:06 AM)captivating Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 12:54 AM)p_rushing Wrote: You say it is. At the professional level, people have been caught. You know people are doing that at every course every day.

[BLEEP] are you mumbling about.  You said it's OK to use a score from a previous day and I call that bulls&^t.  He score a 40 on Thursday and claimed that for the Saturday round of the club championship.  

I don't care what score he posted on Thursday, you can not submit that scorecard for a Saturday round.

What next, a golfer submitting their Wednesday practice round score as their Sunday score in the Masters?
Did you make the rules for the tournament? Sure it's not how you would run a tournament but you are talking about the club owner. He could have canceled the tournament if he wanted since he wasn't going to be there.

Again the 40 wasn't off too much if he still won and was only ahead by 5 with the scoring system they were using.

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2023, 05:11 AM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-26-2023, 04:30 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 01:06 AM)captivating Wrote: [BLEEP] are you mumbling about.  You said it's OK to use a score from a previous day and I call that bulls&^t.  He score a 40 on Thursday and claimed that for the Saturday round of the club championship.  

Did you make the rules for the tournament? Sure it's not how you would run a tournament but you are talking about the club owner. He could have canceled the tournament if he wanted since he wasn't going to be there.

Again the 40 wasn't off too much if he still won and was only ahead by 5 with the scoring system they were using.

Yes, he could have cancelled the tournament but instead decide to cheat his way to victory.  

Cheaters gunna cheat.  He is now just a low life piece of sh&t like Patrick Reed.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

Again what was his point total for Sunday? Yes you can say it's unfair but if it's not against the rules that he sets, then it's not cheating.

(01-25-2023, 05:26 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-25-2023, 12:30 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Trump won something?  It's been a while since he's won anything.

Every time you looney libs bring up his name, he wins

Smile

Kind of like Alec Baldwin "winning"

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2023, 01:47 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-26-2023, 01:18 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-25-2023, 05:26 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Every time you looney libs bring up his name, he wins

Smile

Kind of like Alec Baldwin "winning"

Rent free, baby!
[Image: trump-dance-mad-liberals.gif]

(01-26-2023, 12:02 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Again what was his point total for Sunday? Yes you can say it's unfair but if it's not against the rules that he sets, then it's not cheating.

It doesn't help your argument.

The next best score was a 35.  So NO other golfer could managed to play to their handicap.  Maybe due to conditions or weather.  But you think it's OK to submit a score from an entirely different day with entirely different conditions.

At least Kim Jong-il had the decency to be on the golf course when he cheated.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1