Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MLB 2023 Season

(04-08-2023, 08:15 PM)RicoTx Wrote: How ‘bout those Rays.

Deffo best team in baseball right now. Easiest schedule so far some critics will say so they should be 8-0 but still talent wise they are going to be a big problem for any team come October.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Sox are going to Tampa after their series with Detroit.. This should be a good one with lots of offense on both sides.

Pitching is finally starting to settle down but should be a rough one for the Sox..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

[Image: Chocolate-With-Nuts-169.png]

Chris Sale Day!!

(04-12-2023, 08:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/iJordanMoore/status/...NLaYQ&s=19

Sale has dropped off for sure. Rays are killing it, but being a cynic, they should with how easy their schedule has been so far.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

The rays are looking extremely excellent. Those fans need to get to that stadium and watch.

(04-13-2023, 06:54 AM)Jag88 Wrote: The rays are looking extremely excellent. Those fans need to get to that stadium and watch.

Agreed. A lot of things I have read is that their lack of fans is due to how hard the stadium is to get to or some such. That might be a part of it, but tbh I just think that no one cares that much about baseball in Florida as they do in other states. I mean I remember that great team that the Marlins had when they won the World Series..and still have poor fans. Marlins today still no fans also.

Guess people would rather go to the beach lol.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

Dood.. As a life long Sox fan, all I want right now is to win this game against the Rays and avoid the sweep and the record books..

3-1 Sox, top of the 5th..

Go Sox!

(04-13-2023, 02:31 PM)Butters Wrote:
(04-13-2023, 06:54 AM)Jag88 Wrote: The rays are looking extremely excellent. Those fans need to get to that stadium and watch.

Agreed. A lot of things I have read is that their lack of fans is due to how hard the stadium is to get to or some such. That might be a part of it, but tbh I just think that no one cares that much about baseball in Florida as they do in other states. I mean I remember that great team that the Marlins had when they won the World Series..and still have poor fans. Marlins today still no fans also.

Guess people would rather go to the beach lol.

Yeah Florida is a college football sate and nfl.

The fact a large portion of the population in Florida, especially south Florida, are from somewhere else and hold allegiances to other teams has a lot to do with it. Look at the turnout of other team fans for Jags games. Yes, the fact we sucked for so long has something to do with that but there has always been a strong showing for other teams here.

(04-13-2023, 02:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Dood.. As a life long Sox fan, all I want right now is to win this game against the Rays and avoid the sweep and the record books..

Go Sox!
Welp.....

(04-14-2023, 08:56 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-13-2023, 02:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Dood.. As a life long Sox fan, all I want right now is to win this game against the Rays and avoid the sweep and the record books..

Go Sox!
Welp.....

[BLEEP] happens.. Already moved on.

Got the Angels in Beantown..

Go Sox!

Apple TV has to be absolutely THE WORST app for streaming.

Their contract with The MLB is damn near criminal and should have never happened. A company worth BILLIONS and an app service that rivals a steaming hot pile of hobo [BLEEP]..

They had all off season to fix their issues from last year, and this year, they're worse. Continuously freezing, audio goes out, just awful..

But they have a Hit Probability Percentage in the corner!!

[BLEEP] Apple!

Man, I’m loving this free MLB Extra Innings. I used to watch more baseball in years past but I’ve sloughed off.

I want to watch other games but Tampa built a small rally in the 7th. 3 down now.

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2023, 11:01 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-14-2023, 09:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Man, I’m loving this free MLB Extra Innings. I used to watch more baseball in years past but I’ve sloughed off.

I want to watch other games but Tampa built a small rally in the 7th. 3 down now.

Extra Innings rocks dude.. I have it myself, only my Sox game was on Apple TV tonight.. Not very happy with them at the moment lol

Wednesdays and Fridays on The MLB Channel, they have whip around coverage like NFL Redzone.. Haven't checked it out yet, but seen the commercials for it.

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2023, 09:21 PM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

An Atlanta batter took an inside pitch which ricocheted off the knob of the bat. He feigns being hit and even sells it with a painful handshake, so the ump gives him first. Apparently jockhead forgot they now have SLOW MOTION REPLAY. He did the walk of shame back to the batter's box and struck out. Lol. Knucklehead.

Chris Sale back?
11k, 7 innings

Sox walk that sucker off.. Well, a delayed walk off.

#dirtywater

https://twitter.com/espn/status/16490303...vt_wQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/beinlibertarian/stat...TLGkw&s=19

Can't believe The A's are going to Vegas.. Financially makes sense, but damn, that does kinda hit ya in the nostalgia feels..

https://youtu.be/6Mr7mQuGmp0