Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MLB 2023 Season

(07-03-2023, 06:23 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-01-2023, 09:54 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Good grief this guy hits some incredible home runs.  What a stud.  

https://www.mlb.com/news/shohei-ohtani-h...th-of-year

So... question for all the baseball fans out there.  Is Shohei Ohtani one of the best baseball players ever?
Not sure how you can argue otherwise. He’s a unicorn.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-03-2023, 06:23 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-01-2023, 09:54 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Good grief this guy hits some incredible home runs.  What a stud.  

https://www.mlb.com/news/shohei-ohtani-h...th-of-year

So... question for all the baseball fans out there.  Is Shohei Ohtani one of the best baseball players ever?

Yes

Phils sweep the Rays.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2023, 10:25 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD. Edited 1 time in total.)

Let’s go O’s!!! Beat the Yanks down and almost got the shutout. I’ll be in Minneapolis tomorrow watching my birds go for win number 52. Crazy, we won 52 games in all of 2021.

(07-06-2023, 10:24 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: Let’s go O’s!!! Beat the Yanks down and almost got the shutout. I’ll be in Minneapolis tomorrow watching my birds go for win number 52. Crazy, we won 52 games in all of 2021.
This season has been amazing. Gunnar, Adley, Cowser and Westburg all making plays in the big leagues together?! The future is so bright.

(07-03-2023, 10:39 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 06:23 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: So... question for all the baseball fans out there.  Is Shohei Ohtani one of the best baseball players ever?
Not sure how you can argue otherwise. He’s a unicorn.

Is that even a real question?  The last time baseball saw anything like this was George Herman Ruth.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(07-08-2023, 06:40 PM)copycat Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 10:39 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Not sure how you can argue otherwise. He’s a unicorn.

Is that even a real question?  The last time baseball saw anything like this was George Herman Ruth.

Ruth played the field.  There was no DH.  I really don’t think there is a fair comparison that exists.  Ohtani basically gets to rest between ABs.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Read somewhere that Ohtani is going to command around $500M..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(07-09-2023, 12:34 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Read somewhere that Ohtani is going to command around $500M..

It’s going to suck having him in the division.

(07-11-2023, 02:11 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:
(07-09-2023, 12:34 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Read somewhere that Ohtani is going to command around $500M..

It’s going to suck having him in the division.

I honestly don't think he'll end up in NY.. I have a feeling that he ends up in LA.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

7 straight!!!

(07-15-2023, 10:26 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: 7 straight!!!
8!

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2023, 05:09 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

Tied for first baby!!!!!!!

Huge series coming up in Tampa!!!

Let's go Rays!

(07-20-2023, 08:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Let's go Rays!

What a game, so far!

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2023, 09:32 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Pic didn’t load )

1st Place!!!!!!!

The Rays are cooling while the Orioles are getting hot. But how long does it last? This is what makes the second half of the season fun.

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2023, 09:42 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mr7mQuGmp...dpYw%3D%3D

The O’s and Rays being at the top and the Yanks at the bottom is good for the sport!

!!!!!!