Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vote-By-Mail Experiment Fails, Half of the Ballots Are Still Unaccounted For

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2023, 03:32 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 9 times in total.)

(02-02-2023, 10:03 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Good thing no one breaks the law.

Do you realize how many people don't vote? Don't even care to vote? Wouldn't even care if someone else used their vote? There is at least 50% of the population in most states to randomly pull-out extra voters, and MOST of those are going to be in the big cities. Voter participation is not exactly high in the US. It's funny, we had noticeable bump in 2018, then a HUGE bump in 2020, and a bump in 2022. Some of that is organic, but it only takes a 1% bump to swing these elections. Taking 1% from the general population is going to result in relatively small number of double votes, which aren't going to be super noticeable.

Look, it's no surprise that there were natural bumps. Trump is a controversial figure. However, like I've said before, there was a slight drop in counties in heavily democratic counties across the nation EXCEPT IN SWING COUNTIES. There we saw a huge bump in voter turnout. Not only was the bump in heavily controlled democratic districts, but it was also primarily seen only in absentee ballots, not in person ballots. Even when you compare adjacent districts, you find this only in heavily controlled Democratic districts, specifically, ones where fraudulent voting was alleged. In heavily controlled districts where it wasn't alleged, you don't see that same bump in absentee ballots, nor in blue states. It's weird how you only get those bumps in contested counties. All of this accounts for at least 250k excess votes based just on those swing counties. That should matter to you, but you don't math.

That said, you don't have to forge signatures. I don't think all of this is being done in a back room. I think ballot harvesting is playing a role in these big cities. Even still, when you have 50% of the population to draw from, there's a good chance you're not going to have a lot of duplicate votes.

So much truth in this post.

My career as an IT Professional is coming to a close. There are some things I will miss, but one the things I will 100% not miss is data auditing. Millions of records in government systems of cities and counties all over the country. NYC, Seattle, San Diego, Phoenix, Albuquerque, Philly, Columbus, Minneapolis, Denver, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Sacramento, SF, Orlando, Tampa, Jax, St Louis and KC being some of those cities. What L2L is describing with his 'bump' theory is absolutely possible in these large databases, where up to 20 million records have to be audited. There simply isn't enough time, and in many cases, enough interest to make these DB's 95 to 99% accurate. Which means that statistically significant error can occur, intentionally or not. Are Democrats too lazy too ask for accuracy? Of course not. If they were losing these close elections, there would be widespread calls for greater accuracy from them. It's just easier for them in these circumstances to manage and manipulate chaos and inaccuracy than it is to exploit order and accuracy, which by the very definition of order and accuracy should never happen.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2023, 04:02 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 2 times in total.)

(02-02-2023, 03:25 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

Do you realize how many people don't vote? Don't even care to vote? Wouldn't even care if someone else used their vote? There is at least 50% of the population in most states to randomly pull-out extra voters, and MOST of those are going to be in the big cities. Voter participation is not exactly high in the US. It's funny, we had noticeable bump in 2018, then a HUGE bump in 2020, and a bump in 2022. Some of that is organic, but it only takes a 1% bump to swing these elections. Taking 1% from the general population is going to result in relatively small number of double votes, which aren't going to be super noticeable. 

Look, it's no surprise that there were natural bumps. Trump is a controversial figure. However, like I've said before, there was a slight drop in counties in heavily democratic counties across the nation EXCEPT IN SWING COUNTIES. There we saw a huge bump in voter turnout. Not only was the bump in heavily controlled democratic districts, but it was also primarily seen only in absentee ballots, not in person ballots. Even when you compare adjacent districts, you find this only in heavily controlled Democratic districts, specifically, ones where fraudulent voting was alleged. In heavily controlled districts where it wasn't alleged, you don't see that same bump in absentee ballots, nor in blue states. It's weird how you only get those bumps in contested counties. All of this accounts for at least 250k excess votes based just on those swing counties. That should matter to you, but you don't math.

That said, you don't have to forge signatures. I don't think all of this is being done in a back room. I think ballot harvesting is playing a role in these big cities. Even still, when you have 50% of the population to draw from, there's a good chance you're not going to have a lot of duplicate votes.

My career as an IT Professional is coming to a close.  There are some things I will miss, but one the things I will 100% not miss is data auditing.  Millions of records in government systems of cities and counties all over the country.  NYC, Seattle, San Diego, Phoenix, Albuquerque,  Philly, Columbus, Minneapolis, Denver, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Sacramento, SF, Orlando, Tampa, Jax, St Louis and KC being some of those cities.  What L2L is describing with his 'bump' theory is absolutely possible in these large databases, where up to 20 million records have to be audited.  There simply isn't enough time, and in many cases, enough interest to make these DB's 95 to 99% accurate.  Which means that statistically significant error can occur, intentionally or not.  Are Democrats too lazy too ask for accuracy?  Of course not.  If they were losing these close elections, there would be widespread calls for greater accuracy from them.  It's just easier for them in these circumstances to manage and manipulate chaos and inaccuracy than it is to exploit order and accuracy, which by the very definition of order and accuracy should never happen.

So Democrats are cheating, and Republicans can't catch them at it.  Which implies Democrats are smarter than Republicans.  Do you really think Democrats, the most disorganized and confused bunch in the world, actually have the ability to pull off a fraud of that scale?  No.  What Democrats actually want is to make it easier for poor people to vote.  And Republicans want to make it harder.

(02-02-2023, 03:59 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 03:25 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: So much truth in this post. 

My career as an IT Professional is coming to a close.  There are some things I will miss, but one the things I will 100% not miss is data auditing.  Millions of records in government systems of cities and counties all over the country.  NYC, Seattle, San Diego, Phoenix, Albuquerque,  Philly, Columbus, Minneapolis, Denver, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Sacramento, SF, Orlando, Tampa, Jax, St Louis and KC being some of those cities.  What L2L is describing with his 'bump' theory is absolutely possible in these large databases, where up to 20 million records have to be audited.  There simply isn't enough time, and in many cases, enough interest to make these DB's 95 to 99% accurate.  Which means that statistically significant error can occur, intentionally or not.  Are Democrats too lazy too ask for accuracy?  Of course not.  If they were losing these close elections, there would be widespread calls for greater accuracy from them.  It's just easier for them in these circumstances to manage and manipulate chaos and inaccuracy than it is to exploit order and accuracy, which by the very definition of order and accuracy should never happen.

So Democrats are cheating, and Republicans can't catch them at it.  Which implies Democrats are smarter than Republicans.  That's where your theory fails.

No.. The Republicans just don't have a backbone to do anything about it.

And that theory has been proven.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(02-02-2023, 04:01 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 03:59 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: So Democrats are cheating, and Republicans can't catch them at it.  Which implies Democrats are smarter than Republicans.  That's where your theory fails.

No.. The Republicans just don't have a backbone to do anything about it.

And what do you think they should do if they had the backbone?

(02-02-2023, 04:03 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 04:01 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: No.. The Republicans just don't have a backbone to do anything about it.

And what do you think they should do if they had the backbone?

Start playing by their own messed up rules..

When are you RINOS going to finally learn?

Every time you turn the other cheek, they just slap it again.

This constant push for morals in Washington, you're just wasting your breath..

(02-02-2023, 03:59 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 03:25 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: So much truth in this post. 

So Democrats are cheating, and Republicans can't catch them at it.  Which implies Democrats are smarter than Republicans.  Do you really think Democrats, the most disorganized and confused bunch in the world, actually have the ability to pull off a fraud of that scale?  No.  What Democrats actually want is to make it easier for poor people to vote.  And Republicans want to make it harder.

I never mentioned fraud, and it's your presumption that Democrats are smarter, not mine.  I'd say that Democrats are more motivated to increase voter rolls, while not really caring as much about the accuracy of those rolls.  They may be better at blurring voter accuracy and insuring that the legal system doesn't thoroughly investigate voter systems for accuracy.  Why would financial demographics have anything to do with this?  Because they are the 'party of the poor and disadvantaged'?  Or are they the party of maintaining the state of the poor and disadvantaged?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2023, 05:15 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

Good points, NJC. I brought up before that voter rejection went from .3% to .03% from 2016 to 2020 in those swing counties, which would account for a lot of this bonus all by itself. That initiative was intentionally funded by Mark Zuckerburg. And I also explained the Republican conundrum. Republicans simply don't have the demographic advantage that democrats have with very dense populations in voting precincts.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2023, 06:04 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-02-2023, 04:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 04:03 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: And what do you think they should do if they had the backbone?

Start playing by their own messed up rules..

But what do you think they should do?  "Start playing by their own messed up rules..." is not an answer.  Be more specific.

(02-02-2023, 04:44 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 03:59 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: So Democrats are cheating, and Republicans can't catch them at it.  Which implies Democrats are smarter than Republicans.  Do you really think Democrats, the most disorganized and confused bunch in the world, actually have the ability to pull off a fraud of that scale?  No.  What Democrats actually want is to make it easier for poor people to vote.  And Republicans want to make it harder.

I never mentioned fraud, and it's your presumption that Democrats are smarter, not mine.  I'd say that Democrats are more motivated to increase voter rolls, while not really caring as much about the accuracy of those rolls.  They may be better at blurring voter accuracy and insuring that the legal system doesn't thoroughly investigate voter systems for accuracy.  Why would financial demographics have anything to do with this?  Because they are the 'party of the poor and disadvantaged'?  Or are they the party of maintaining the state of the poor and disadvantaged?

I didn't say Democrats are smarter than Republicans.  I said that anyone who thinks Democrats are cheating has to also think Democrats are smarter than Republicans, because as of yet, Republicans have not caught them at it.  And that's why this cheating theory is so implausible.  I don't think Democrats are smart enough to pull it off.  But you must think Democrats are geniuses if you think they're cheating.  Because no one has caught them at it.

(02-02-2023, 06:01 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 04:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Start playing by their own messed up rules..

But what do you think they should do?  "Start playing by their own messed up rules..." is not an answer.  Be more specific.

(02-02-2023, 04:44 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I never mentioned fraud, and it's your presumption that Democrats are smarter, not mine.  I'd say that Democrats are more motivated to increase voter rolls, while not really caring as much about the accuracy of those rolls.  They may be better at blurring voter accuracy and insuring that the legal system doesn't thoroughly investigate voter systems for accuracy.  Why would financial demographics have anything to do with this?  Because they are the 'party of the poor and disadvantaged'?  Or are they the party of maintaining the state of the poor and disadvantaged?

I didn't say Democrats are smarter than Republicans.  I said that anyone who thinks Democrats are cheating has to also think Democrats are smarter than Republicans, because as of yet, Republicans have not caught them at it.  And that's why this cheating theory is so implausible.  I don't think Democrats are smart enough to pull it off.  But you must think Democrats are geniuses if you think they're cheating.  Because no one has caught them at it.

How about for one, realize that until a law is passed, harvesting ballots seems to be the norm now. So why doesn't it have more republican support?

I mean, I'm 100% positive of democrats cheating in elections, nobody can change my mind on that. Maybe nice old republican Uncle Marty needs to fill out more than one ballot, just to start making sure his vote gets counted.

Time to hit back and to hell with morals and ethics. It gets us nowhere.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2023, 06:58 PM by Lucky2Last.)

(02-02-2023, 06:01 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 04:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Start playing by their own messed up rules..

(02-02-2023, 04:44 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I never mentioned fraud, and it's your presumption that Democrats are smarter, not mine.  I'd say that Democrats are more motivated to increase voter rolls, while not really caring as much about the accuracy of those rolls.  They may be better at blurring voter accuracy and insuring that the legal system doesn't thoroughly investigate voter systems for accuracy.  Why would financial demographics have anything to do with this?  Because they are the 'party of the poor and disadvantaged'?  Or are they the party of maintaining the state of the poor and disadvantaged?

It's just an inherent advantage, Marty. They are able to do what they do, not because they are smarter, but because of population density in heavily controlled blue precincts. It's not rocket science.

(02-02-2023, 06:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 06:01 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: But what do you think they should do?  "Start playing by their own messed up rules..." is not an answer.  Be more specific.

How about for one, realize that until a law is passed, harvesting ballots seems to be the norm now. So why doesn't it have more republican support?

I mean, I'm 100% positive of democrats cheating in elections, nobody can change my mind on that. Maybe nice old republican Uncle Marty needs to fill out more than one ballot, just to start making sure his vote gets counted.

I LOATHE ballot harvesting. Republicans just can win this way. I mean, maybe, but dude... do you really want elections where people are knocking on your door asking for ballots? Then throwing away the ones they don't like? Just MASSIVE problems with this. If moderates would just pull their heads out of their [BLEEP], we could have nice things again.

(02-02-2023, 03:25 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

My career as an IT Professional is coming to a close. There are some things I will miss, but one the things I will 100% not miss is data auditing. Millions of records in government systems of cities and counties all over the country. NYC, Seattle, San Diego, Phoenix, Albuquerque, Philly, Columbus, Minneapolis, Denver, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Sacramento, SF, Orlando, Tampa, Jax, St Louis and KC being some of those cities. What L2L is describing with his 'bump' theory is absolutely possible in these large databases, where up to 20 million records have to be audited. There simply isn't enough time, and in many cases, enough interest to make these DB's 95 to 99% accurate. Which means that statistically significant error can occur, intentionally or not. Are Democrats too lazy too ask for accuracy? Of course not. If they were losing these close elections, there would be widespread calls for greater accuracy from them. It's just easier for them in these circumstances to manage and manipulate chaos and inaccuracy than it is to exploit order and accuracy, which by the very definition of order and accuracy should never happen.
I wish they would audit these DBs. The latest seems to be that they are gaming the system to make changes to the DB between the snapshots that are sent to both parties.

Apparently the logging is not enabled so they can claim there were no changes but as long as they are removed before the next snapshot. So they add people or move from inactive, vote them, and then remove them. It's why they are ending up with too many votes in some areas.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(02-02-2023, 06:56 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 06:01 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: But what do you think they should do?  "Start playing by their own messed up rules..." is not an answer.  Be more specific.

It's just an inherent advantage, Marty. They are able to do what they do, not because they are smarter, but because of population density in heavily controlled blue precincts. It's not rocket science.

(02-02-2023, 06:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: How about for one, realize that until a law is passed, harvesting ballots seems to be the norm now. So why doesn't it have more republican support?

I LOATHE ballot harvesting. Republicans just can win this way. I mean, maybe, but dude... do you really want elections where people are knocking on your door asking for ballots? Then throwing away the ones they don't like? Just MASSIVE problems with this. If moderates would just pull their heads out of their [BLEEP], we could have nice things again.

Not a chance.. 

See Marty.