Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Conference Title games

When you have a WR that can just win 50/50 balls without even having to jump.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Heck of a pass by Joe

(01-29-2023, 09:36 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: When you have a WR that can just win 50/50 balls without even having to jump.
Must be nice.

Higgins is a #1 on almost any other team in the league.

We did bengals a favour injuring mahomes

(01-29-2023, 09:42 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 09:36 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: When you have a WR that can just win 50/50 balls without even having to jump.
Must be nice.

Agreed. He gets overlooked by having Chase there too. Really good WR and I'm not sure the Bengals can keep Burrow, Chase and Higgins without hurting the roster elsewhere. All deserve top level money. Would love him here.

We have to find a WR like that for Lawrence.

(01-29-2023, 09:45 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 09:42 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Must be nice.

Agreed. He gets overlooked by having Chase there too. Really good WR and I'm not sure the Bengals can keep Burrow, Chase and Higgins without hurting the roster elsewhere. All deserve top level money. Would love him here.

Ridley>Higgins

(01-29-2023, 09:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 09:45 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Agreed. He gets overlooked by having Chase there too. Really good WR and I'm not sure the Bengals can keep Burrow, Chase and Higgins without hurting the roster elsewhere. All deserve top level money. Would love him here.

Ridley>Higgins

They are both great WR's but different skills and physical abilities. Ridley has the speed and can win over the top or route running. Higgins can do that aswell but he's 6'4 and 219lbs, he can bully DB's and win those jump balls.

I'd take both!

(01-29-2023, 09:57 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 09:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ridley>Higgins

They are both great WR's but different skills and physical abilities. Ridley has the speed and can win over the top or route running. Higgins can do that aswell but he's 6'4 and 219lbs, he can bully DB's and win those jump balls.

I'd take both!
Sure, I'll take both.  I'll take Chris Jones and Joe Thuney as well.  Would be great to have an All Pro LG and interior pass rusher

(01-29-2023, 10:00 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 09:57 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: They are both great WR's but different skills and physical abilities. Ridley has the speed and can win over the top or route running. Higgins can do that aswell but he's 6'4 and 219lbs, he can bully DB's and win those jump balls.

I'd take both!
Sure, I'll take both.  I'll take Chris Jones and Joe Thuney as well.  Would be great to have an All Pro LG and interior pass rusher

Damn that team wins a SB.

Chiefs fighting here and keeping the chains moving. 

Oh my god, that could be huge. Bengals ball

Mahomes just made a Lawrence like mistake.

Chase is a monster. Higgins is good but he ain't close to Chase

Look at the difference that 4th down made. Down 7 or tied up in the 4th. 

Easy to just go for it but great play calling and great execution but shouldn't be making that catch in double coverage.

KC def line not getting the pressure they did earlier.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2023, 10:23 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Lets go BENGALS!

Eagles beat the brakes off both of these teams.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Surprised McKinnon has not been utilized more.

How does Mahomes make so many of those stupid throws?

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2023, 10:27 PM by rpr52121.)

(01-29-2023, 10:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: How does Mahomes make so many of those stupid throws?

He can make most throws with nearly any arm angle and mechanics. Not sure how long he will be able to do that.

Okay. I don't understand why got to redo 3rd down. I think that is reasonable to blame the refs for that.

No way they just gave the Chiefs a redo... What bull [BLEEP]

What the hell happened on that 3rd down?

Then a sack on the replayed down and a flag to bail the Chiefs out again.

I hate the nfl is fixed stuff but these refs at times.

Wow. Bengals getting ROBBED.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."