Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Do you approve of the job Gus Bradley is doing?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Official Post-Preseason Approval Poll

Go ahead.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

1. No... Gus needs a string of regular season success before I change my opinion.

2. Yes. DC is good. I like his style.

3. Yes. He's very inconsistent.

Yes

Yes

Wait and see...#becausejaguars

No

Yes

Yes

Gus sucks and Myers blows.

Anything other than

No

Yes

Yes

Is a lie.

If there was ever a poll where most Jags fans could pretty much pretty much predict the results within mere % points, this is it.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I said yes, yes, yes, but what I really want to say is, wait and see on Gus now that we have some talent, yes on Dave, and cut Myers IF we find someone better. 

No on Gus. I would have voted "undecided" if it were an option. If the "players not plays" mantra is true, this is the first time Gus has the players. But I can't say Yes at this point.

Dave, absolutely yes. He's assembled probably the most talented young team in the league. It's up to Gus to get the to perform. There's no denying the talent there.

Myers needs to go. I was a defender of his, but that was with the caveat he'd get better. His PATs still barely sneak in and his misses Thurs were really bad. I understand not making a 57 yard error, but both of them were just shanked and not even close. There are a few good kickers who should come available.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Should really have a "wait and see" option for all 3.

I went No, Yes, No but I'm willing to give Gus this season.

Dave is doing a good job, Myers isn't very good.

Quote:Should really have a "wait and see" option for all 3.

I went No, Yes, No but I'm willing to give Gus this season.

Dave is doing a good job, Myers isn't very good.

48 games seems like a pretty good sample size. What is it you think hasn't been shown through 48 games that he still can show people?

Quote:48 games seems like a pretty good sample size. What is it you think hasn't been shown through 48 games that he still can show people?
Well hopefully some more wins.

I think he's a bad coach based off of last season but I'm holding out hope.

I only voted no to the job Gus is doing because it's too early to tell yet for this season. By the time we reach game 8 of the season...we'll know.

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2016, 09:02 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:48 games seems like a pretty good sample size. What is it you think hasn't been shown through 48 games that he still can show people?

We have no sample yet until the regular season starts. Players, not plays.

Quote:Well hopefully some more wins.

I think he's a bad coach based off of last season but I'm holding out hope.

It's been shown before that even a bad coach with enough great players can win, but you'll never see a group of players reach their full potential with poor coaching.

If Gus manages to win 9 games this year against a weak AFCS and the Jaguars lose against every winning team they play does that mean it was a good idea to keep him on for another year? Does it show he's not a bad coach?

A coach's biggest job is having the team prepared to play against every team they face. I can't remember a game the Jaguars have played under Gus where I thought "the team clearly knew what the opponent does well and wants to do and was prepared to stop them on defense and exploit them on offense," can you?

Nothing will change my stance that you have to  wait and see when there are lots of new, very talented players on the team. If the players do well, you can't blame Gus.

Dave approval rating is crazy high. It almost has me worried...

Poll allows all the closet Gus haters to speak the truth. Pretty overwhelming.

Quote:Dave approval rating is crazy high. It almost has me worried...

I don't think there's any denial he has done a great job building the roster. Which is why the media has hyped us up. Had nothing to do with Gus, who hasn't proven he can coach. We will see what Gus is made of in the first 4 weeks of the season.
No commercial messages in sigs

All Yeses for me.