Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans Message Board thread during the Jags-Chargers Game

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2023, 06:24 PM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

This is one of the most funny threads that I've ever read.   It is the communication between Titans fans during the Jags - Chargers matchup.  

If you have time, scroll though pages 6 through 25 where their fans were bashing the Jags, only to have to eat significant crow as the 2nd half evolved....  enjoy !!!

https://www.titansreport.com/topic/45855...on/page/6/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Couple things.

1. What an amazing thread.
2. They went after Wolfie and called him [BLEEP]?! That’s so messed up.
3. Saw a guy named OZtitan. Wonder if there’s any relation to the OZ guy on this board.

Good stuff. Several tack fans don’t understand what constitutes a jinx, but that’s par for the course for that fan base I guess.

Oh and there is at least one piece of human excrement in that range of pages you gave toward the end.

(01-31-2023, 06:32 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Couple things.

1. What an amazing thread.
2. They went after Wolfie and called him [BLEEP]?! That’s so messed up.
3. Saw a guy named OZtitan. Wonder if there’s any relation to the OZ guy on this board.

That would explain everything.

Man most of there fans r pieces of [BLEEP]

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2023, 11:34 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

Many couldn’t wait to proclaim him a veritable bust in that first half and then couldn’t bring themselves to credit him in the 2nd half. Instead opting to blame the chargers. That’s called denial, folks.

They don’t even realize yet that they have 15 years of fighting for a wildcard at best ahead of them.

Oh, that was tremendous to read.I can’t figure how to paste an image,so I’ll type what OZtitan wrote;

“The INTS were funny,but TLaw is clearly elite”

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2023, 08:50 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-31-2023, 06:22 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: This is one of the most funny threads that I've ever read.   It is the communication between Titans fans during the Jags - Chargers matchup.  

If you have time, scroll though pages 6 through 25 where their fans were bashing the Jags, only to have to eat significant crow as the 2nd half evolved....  enjoy !!!

Here's my favorite:  

"Am I the only one whose about had it with the Jaguars & their fairytale season? I hate them so much. Btwn this, the comeback against Dallas, the one point Raven win, their win last week against us, and is losing 400 guys I honestly think of a math genius worked out the odds of them being where they are now it would be something like 800,000 to 1. I’m so sick of this [BLEEP]."  

Or this: 

"For everyone crying about facing Lawrence the next 10 years I'm more worried about Pederson because of [BLEEP] like this."  
[And then he shows the Etienne 4th down run that got us into FG range at the end of the game.]

I love how (and I get it bc I'd do the same thing about their players) even when they see it happening they keep trying to be like "Lawrence is playing ok BUT THE CHARGERS ARE THE CHARGERS" It absolutely kills them to say we have a legit top QB
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

They'd better get used to more of Lawrence throwing for 368 yds and 3 TDs in their house and taunting them with it.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/...7_38231198

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2023, 10:47 AM by Cleatwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

Then there's people on there still denying the Jags have the best HC and QB in the division.

(02-01-2023, 09:57 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Then there's people on their still denying the Jags have the best HC and QB in the divsion.

This is in no way a comment about Lawrence….but it’s a pretty low bar right now.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-31-2023, 08:09 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Man most of there fans r pieces of [BLEEP]

They are every bit as vile as the fans on ChiefsPlanet. Which makes sticking it to them even better.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I think everyone on that site is related..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2023, 08:01 PM by OG-JAGFAN.)

(01-31-2023, 06:22 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: This is one of the most funny threads that I've ever read.   It is the communication between Titans fans during the Jags - Chargers matchup.  

Thx for that, very good reading.  I feel guilty because I laughed at the wolf gif.

(02-01-2023, 09:57 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Then there's people on there still denying the Jags have the best HC and QB in the division.

Most of them are married to their Sister or Father.  Do you really expect for them to have sound logic?

It is great fun seeing how miserable they are. Enjoy it fellas, you got 10+ years of it to look forward to!
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2023, 10:08 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-01-2023, 09:57 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Then there's people on there still denying the Jags have the best HC and QB in the division.

Who did this? Lol.  I'm on here almost every day and I haven't seen this

(02-01-2023, 10:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Who did this? Lol.  I'm on here almost every day and I haven't seen this

How could you not understand he was talking about the tacks board?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2023, 10:30 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-01-2023, 10:17 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-01-2023, 10:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Who did this? Lol.  I'm on here almost every day and I haven't seen this

Ok, my bad. I read it wrong.  Read "here" instead of "there" lol, i missed the t.  One too many this afternoon.  They know in their hearts who is about to own this division, they are just still in denial.

(02-01-2023, 10:17 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-01-2023, 10:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Who did this? Lol.  I'm on here almost every day and I haven't seen this

How do you know he didnt mean that he was on tack boards every day and missed that post?