Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Resign Tyrone Holmes as soon as possible..

We could use him at Otto and Leo..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Apparently not if he was already cut.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I wonder why the team cut him over Chris Smith. I get that Chris Smith has experience in the system but Tyrone Holmes has a lot of upside. He did pretty well this preseason when he played. 

I'm guessing the figure Holmes should clear waivers allowing them to develop him on the PS.

'02

Quote:I'm guessing the figure Holmes should clear waivers allowing them to develop him on the PS.

I Concur...

NH3...
"AZANE"

We could use some depth at LEO, OTTo, and LB. I see Tyrone Holmes, Ryan Davis, and Jordan Tribb are on the market. Get on the phone, Dave!

Tyrone Holmes is available?
;

;

Quote:Tyrone Holmes is available?

Yup. Also not sure how confident Dave is about a rookie backing up Cyprien at Safety. Look for him to pick up a veteran like the recently released Josh Evans.

Multiple teams put in claims for Tyrone Holmes, but the Browns nabbed him.

"Hope springs eternal in the human breast." - Alexander Pope

Send a 6th rounder back for holmes lol

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Send a 6th rounder back for holmes lol
Chad Henne and a two.

And Oehser. Because reasons.

Quote:Chad Henne and a two.

And Oehser. Because reasons.

I'm surprised Oehser made it through another off-season. His game is in serious decline. He's just another guy. Time to move on.

Quote:I'm surprised Oehser made it through another off-season. His game is in serious decline. He's just another guy. Time to move on.
He's still got potential. He just doesn't have the coaching to help him maximize it. I hope the Jags are willing to open the checkbook and sign Ketchman to a one-year contact to be his backup and mentor, and possibly to be the Kurt Warner of jaguars.com if O-Man keeps Leinarting it up out there.

Quote:He's still got potential. He just doesn't have the coaching to help him maximize it. I hope the Jags are willing to open the checkbook and sign Ketchman to a one-year contact to be his backup and mentor, and possibly to be the Kurt Warner of jaguars.com if O-Man keeps Leinarting it up out there.

I just think he;s better suited as a role player, not a full time starter

Welp.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Why do we draft players just to cut them even when they play well in the preseason?

'02

Quote:Why do we draft players just to cut them even when they play well in the preseason?

Well Smith was also a draft pick and played well in the preseason too. Someone wasn't going to make it and even if they kept both, the 4th guy was going to be inactive on game days anyway.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

There's a reason he was cut, he sucks

When you start cutting draft picks, that means your roster is improving.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:When you start cutting draft picks, that means your roster is improving.

Yeap