Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Something very important is missing from Biden's Health report

(02-21-2023, 11:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 08:18 PM)mikesez Wrote: Did he sniff you when you were a kid? I'd figure most kids wouldn't remember getting sniffed.

I'm sure all the ones he sniffed remember it with horror.

One girl did speak out about it.

The family is so screwed up. There is no way any parent should let him near their kid. Everything stems from him and if just a small amount of the rumors are true, Most of the family should be put to death.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-21-2023, 11:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 08:18 PM)mikesez Wrote: Did he sniff you when you were a kid? I'd figure most kids wouldn't remember getting sniffed.

I'm sure all the ones he sniffed remember it with horror.

What a weird thing to be so sure about.  Are we still talking about politics or is this religion?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-22-2023, 08:02 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 11:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm sure all the ones he sniffed remember it with horror.

What a weird thing to be so sure about.  Are we still talking about politics or is this religion?

We're talking about his low key kiddie diddling. While not a severe as Hunter's well documented family, kiddie, and hooker diddling it's still pretty unbecoming for the "most powerful man in the world."

Here, since you have this weird personality disorder I'll explain. See, you made an attempted funny by insinuating that I was also abused by the Predator in Chief. While that might be funny in some situations, on it's face isn't all that funny in this particular one since, ya know, he really does force himself on females.

Hope this helps!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm sure Mikey already forgot about that since the media he watches doesn't reinforce that 24/7.

I didn't ask if Biden sniffs kids. I know he does. Grown women too. I just thought it was strange to insist that all affected kids not only remember the incident but are also deeply traumatized by it.

(02-21-2023, 12:09 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 10:41 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: That is pretty ballsy if you really think about it.

He was over there job hunting for Hunter.  He's out of cash, probably all went up his nose.  Needs a new income stream.  Being a pseudo energy exec and an amateur artist only gets you so far with the young chicks.

Love it --- great response.  I was wondering my Joe Biden was rumored to be hitting the Ukranian websites Monster.com & Indeed.com and why Hunter Biden updated his LinkedIn page to state that he will work for cash.

(02-21-2023, 03:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 10:41 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: That is pretty ballsy if you really think about it.

Lol, "world's biggest target"...lol. They told the Russians he was coming and the Ukrainians knew it already. There was no danger, he was perfectly well protected by both sides of the conflict.

Putin must really miss Trump.  Back in the day, when he used to provide advance notice of an upcoming visit, it simply meant to round up the hookers.

(02-22-2023, 12:22 PM)mikesez Wrote: I didn't ask if Biden sniffs kids.  I know he does.  Grown women too.  I just thought it was strange to insist that all affected kids not only remember the incident but are also deeply traumatized by it.

Tell us about the sexual abuse you've suffered. I'll not even charge you the copay.

(02-22-2023, 02:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 03:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, "world's biggest target"...lol. They told the Russians he was coming and the Ukrainians knew it already. There was no danger, he was perfectly well protected by both sides of the conflict.

Putin must really miss Trump.  Back in the day, when he used to provide advance notice of an upcoming visit, it simply meant to round up the hookers.

Really fine people. The best people. Top rate.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-20-2023, 07:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: The man just rode 10 hours each way on a train into a warzone with contested airspace. With the world's biggest target on his back.
Did the report mention his brass balls?

So true. I know I wouldn’t have done that. One has to give him credit. Lol

(02-25-2023, 05:24 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 07:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: The man just rode 10 hours each way on a train into a warzone with contested airspace. With the world's biggest target on his back.
Did the report mention his brass balls?

So true. I know I wouldn’t have done that. One has to give him credit. Lol

Oh please. The Drifter was in more danger riding Amtrak in Baltimore than Sloppy Joe was in Ukraine.

(02-25-2023, 08:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-25-2023, 05:24 PM)Jag88 Wrote: So true. I know I wouldn’t have done that. One has to give him credit. Lol

Oh please. The Drifter was in more danger riding Amtrak in Baltimore than Sloppy Joe was in Ukraine.

He’s damn war hero!

(02-25-2023, 05:24 PM)Jag88 Wrote: So true. I know I wouldn’t have done that. One has to give him credit. Lol

Ok, well Biden used to ride the Amtrak through Baltimore every week.  Thank you for acknowledging his bravery!

(02-25-2023, 09:09 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-25-2023, 08:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Oh please. The Drifter was in more danger riding Amtrak in Baltimore than Sloppy Joe was in Ukraine.

Ok, well Biden used to ride the Amtrak through Baltimore every week.  Thank you for acknowledging his bravery!

Welp.. Biden definitely knows how to railroad people.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2023, 11:24 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hate to tell you this but..... I have never gone through Baltimore on the Amtrak, always left from Union Station in DC..........

And oh yeah, there are homeless camps right outside and homeless people bugging you for spare change/cigarettes right at the main entrerance.......
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(02-25-2023, 09:25 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-25-2023, 09:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: Ok, well Biden used to ride the Amtrak through Baltimore every week.  Thank you for acknowledging his bravery!

Welp.. Biden definitely knows how to railroad people.

He saves the railing for Ashley though.

(This post was last modified: 02-26-2023, 09:23 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey fun fact. I once took the Amtrak from NY to Seattle solo, and it was a beautiful scene. I then took it a half a year later with my wifey and daughter from Seattle to Chicago. It was a lot of fun. Anyways, nobody here would risk their lives going on a ten hour train ride into that war zone. STOP lying haha
No matter how controlled you might think the situation was for Biden and company, all it took was one thing going wrong. I would give credit to any president who did this including president Trump so don’t think it’s a Republican or democrat thing buddy.

(02-26-2023, 09:22 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Hey fun fact. I once took the Amtrak from NY to Seattle solo,  and it was a beautiful scene. I then took it a half a year later with my wifey and daughter from Seattle to Chicago. It was a lot of fun. Anyways, nobody here would risk their lives going on a ten hour train ride into that war zone. STOP lying haha
No matter how controlled you might think the situation was for Biden and company, all it took was one thing going wrong. I would give credit to any president who did this including president Trump  so don’t think it’s a Republican or democrat thing buddy.

The President isn't Nobody, nobodies don't have the US government telling foreign powers they are coming in and to stay away. Safer that you on that Amtrak he was.

(02-21-2023, 03:35 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 03:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, "world's biggest target"...lol. They told the Russians he was coming and the Ukrainians knew it already. There was no danger, he was perfectly well protected by both sides of the conflict.

He has the world's biggest target on his back regardless of where he goes or what he says, simply because he is the most powerful man pawn in the world.

FTFY.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 02-26-2023, 06:36 PM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

i heard Baltimore is infested with rats and roaches.  just sayin'

For the record, Drifter lives in Frederick, MD which is a lot nicer and a far cry from Baltimore.

(02-26-2023, 06:34 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: i heard Baltimore is infested with rats and roaches.  just sayin'

For the record, Drifter lives in Frederick, MD which is a lot nicer and a far cry from Baltimore.

Forgive my ignorance of the train schedules in Maryland, the point remains the same.