Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Something very important is missing from Biden's Health report

My big question for all of you that say Biden had a target on his back and why we informed Russia and other about his trip is..... Who would want to take out the BIGGEST Idiot we have as POTUS (Puppet) when Biden will not do [BLEEP] and they can get away with practically murder while he's in office?
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-27-2023, 01:02 AM)The Drifter Wrote: My big question for all of you that say Biden had a target on his back and why we informed Russia and other about his trip is..... Who would want to take out the BIGGEST Idiot we have as POTUS (Puppet) when Biden will not do [BLEEP] and they can get away with practically murder while he's in office?

Maybe not everyone agrees with that assessment.
If Biden believes that many important people think that he is strong and important, then stepping into danger, for him, requires bravery.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Pretty sure this is a bot account.

Hey pal, if you're trying to stir up controversy, go away. We are doing fine on our own.

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2023, 09:42 AM by mikesez.)

(07-25-2023, 09:38 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Pretty sure this is a bot account.

Hey pal, if you're trying to stir up controversy, go away. We are doing fine on our own.

It's obviously trying to drive clicks to its website with AI generated articles and comments.
Its website is not a store, it just has a lot of ads.

(07-25-2023, 09:42 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-25-2023, 09:38 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Pretty sure this is a bot account.

It's obviously trying to drive clicks to its website with AI generated articles and comments.
Its website is not a store, it just has a lot of ads.

On it

So, question: did Trump ever have a mental status exam?

(07-26-2023, 05:02 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: So, question: did Trump ever have a mental status exam?

Every press conference.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2023, 07:47 AM by The Real Marty.)

The OP:  "Biden health evaluation missing mental status exam: medical expert"

Did Trump ever have a mental status exam as part of his health evaluation when he was in the White House?  It's a straight-up question.

(02-27-2023, 01:02 AM)The Drifter Wrote: My big question for all of you that say Biden had a target on his back and why we informed Russia and other about his trip is..... Who would want to take out the BIGGEST Idiot we have as POTUS (Puppet) when Biden will not do [BLEEP] and they can get away with practically murder while he's in office?

The Russians are not getting away with murder while Biden's in office.  They are getting murdered.  

If Trump gets back in office, they will get away with murder, because one of the first things Trump will do is give Ukraine to the Russians.

(02-17-2023, 07:35 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Biden health evaluation missing mental status exam: medical expert

Biden has faced questions about his age and mental capacity since coming into the White House

President Biden was deemed to be "healthy" and "vigorous" in his latest physical conducted Thursday but medical experts pointed out his doctor didn't mention the president's mental status.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-h...xpert-says

Almost a month ago my FIL drove to the ER with chest pain and shortness of breath and within 8 hours was having triple bypass surgery. If he had waited 24 hours to go to the ER he wouldn't have made it. The funny thing is they said he has a very strong heart. I was like, what? But it makes sense because the heart is a muscle and that muscle can be very strong while at the same time have arteries that are so clogged it's thisclose to killing you. 

The same for Biden. Physically he may be in perfect health but that doesn't mean he's mentally fit for his job.

Look at McConnell. He could be the picture of health for a man his age and suddenly he's not. We don't know it was a stroke he suffered but it's very possible and those can come out of nowhere.

(07-27-2023, 07:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: The OP:  "Biden health evaluation missing mental status exam: medical expert"

Did Trump ever have a mental status exam as part of his health evaluation when he was in the White House?  It's a straight-up question.

To my knowledge, Trump never had a mental status exam while in office, nor can I recall any previous sitting President undergoing such testing.  Sure, he's arrogant, egotistical, and generally obnoxious, but none of that is a sign of diminishing mental acuity.  Was his capacity ever in doubt during his term, and if so, why wasn't an evaluation suggested at the time?

Now I'll ask you a straight-up question.  Why can't those on the Left respond to any criticism of Biden without bringing Trump into the conversation?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(07-29-2023, 09:29 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(07-27-2023, 07:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: The OP:  "Biden health evaluation missing mental status exam: medical expert"

To my knowledge, Trump never had a mental status exam while in office, nor can I recall any previous sitting President undergoing such testing.  Sure, he's arrogant, egotistical, and generally obnoxious, but none of that is a sign of diminishing mental acuity.  Was his capacity ever in doubt during his term, and if so, why wasn't an evaluation suggested at the time?

Now I'll ask you a straight-up question.  Why can't those on the Left respond to any criticism of Biden without bringing Trump into the conversation?

Because Trump supporters were unable to admit to Trump having any faults, from November 2016 to January 2021.  You were here.  You know this.  Even the mild criticism you admit here in bold, you would not have admitted while he was in office.

(07-29-2023, 09:46 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-29-2023, 09:29 AM)Sneakers Wrote: To my knowledge, Trump never had a mental status exam while in office, nor can I recall any previous sitting President undergoing such testing.  Sure, he's arrogant, egotistical, and generally obnoxious, but none of that is a sign of diminishing mental acuity.  Was his capacity ever in doubt during his term, and if so, why wasn't an evaluation suggested at the time?

Because Trump supporters were unable to admit to Trump having any faults, from November 2016 to January 2021.  You were here.  You know this.  Even the mild criticism you admit here in bold, you would not have admitted while he was in office.

So we were supposed to admit that Trump was a bad President because of your opinion?

lololololololololol

You and NYC must be related..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(07-29-2023, 10:27 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-29-2023, 09:46 AM)mikesez Wrote: Because Trump supporters were unable to admit to Trump having any faults, from November 2016 to January 2021.  You were here.  You know this.  Even the mild criticism you admit here in bold, you would not have admitted while he was in office.

So we were supposed to admit that Trump was a bad President because of your opinion?

lololololololololol

Him being a bad President is an over arching opinion and no I would never expect you to agree with my opinion, much less an over arching one.
But I would expect you to have similar opinions to me about smaller things, i.e. that incident was rude, those statements were uninformed, etc.  And I couldn't even get that from you people.  Everything he did was justified because it was making the right people mad.  Well now Biden's making you mad. What goes around comes around.  Maybe politics shouldn't be about making your neighbors and your countrymen mad.

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2023, 11:24 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 2 times in total.)

(07-29-2023, 09:29 AM)Sneakers Wrote:

So, in actuality, the mental status exam is not "missing" as the OP suggested.  It's not "missing," because no president ever has one.  

The reason I asked about Trump was because he was the previous president.  and I wanted to know, is a mental status exam a normal thing for a president.

And as for your question, I can't speak for "those on the left," because I'm not on the left.

(07-29-2023, 11:16 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-29-2023, 10:27 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: So we were supposed to admit that Trump was a bad President because of your opinion?

lololololololololol

Him being a bad President is an over arching opinion and no I would never expect you to agree with my opinion, much less an over arching one.
But I would expect you to have similar opinions to me about smaller things, i.e. that incident was rude, those statements were uninformed, etc.  And I couldn't even get that from you people.  Everything he did was justified because it was making the right people mad.  Well now Biden's making you mad. What goes around comes around.  Maybe politics shouldn't be about making your neighbors and your countrymen mad.

No, politics should be in the business of supporting the country's people. As in, keeping them safe by vetting people crossing the border, securing our border, lowering interest rates that keep the prices of food and gas at a lower rate, keeping pedophiles out of our public schooling system and protecting and following our Constitution.. Everything Biden and his pedophile, criminal cronies refuse to do. Instead of protecting our Country, all he's worried about is Getting Trump!!

That's what makes the moderates, liberals and democrats not worth a spit.. So, [BLEEP] them and their hurt feelings.. Wussies..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(07-29-2023, 11:20 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-29-2023, 09:29 AM)Sneakers Wrote: To my knowledge, Trump never had a mental status exam while in office, nor can I recall any previous sitting President undergoing such testing.  Sure, he's arrogant, egotistical, and generally obnoxious, but none of that is a sign of diminishing mental acuity.  Was his capacity ever in doubt during his term, and if so, why wasn't an evaluation suggested at the time?

So, in actuality, the mental status exam is not "missing" as the OP suggested.  It's not "missing," because no president ever has one.  

The reason I asked about Trump was because he was the previous president.  and I wanted to know, is a mental status exam a normal thing for a president.

And as for your question, I can't speak for "those on the left," because I'm not on the left.

I don't believe the article is definitive either way.  We don't know if Biden's test results are "missing", or if a test was just not administered.  Simply because no previous President has been tested while in office (possibly Reagan after he was shot?), is irrelevant, because Biden is the first to display such obvious signs of diminishing cognitive ability.  

If you wanted to know what's normal for a sitting President, why did you phrase the question specifically and exclusively about Trump, ignoring all of the other past Presidents?  

If you're not on the Left, can I assume you agree such a test would be prudent for Biden?

(07-29-2023, 09:46 AM)mikesez Wrote:

You really do see everything in black and white, don't you?  What exactly is a Trump "supporter"?  Anyone who voted for him once?  Twice?  If you knew me at all, (or looked back at historical postings) you would know I've been candid about his shortcomings since the 2016 primaries.

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2023, 10:52 PM by mikesez. Edited 3 times in total.)

(07-29-2023, 10:01 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(07-29-2023, 09:46 AM)mikesez Wrote: Because Trump supporters were unable to admit to Trump having any faults, from November 2016 to January 2021.  You were here.  You know this.  Even the mild criticism you admit here in bold, you would not have admitted while he was in office.

You really do see everything in black and white, don't you?  What exactly is a Trump "supporter"?  Anyone who voted for him once?  Twice?  If you knew me at all, (or looked back at historical postings) you would know I've been candid about his shortcomings since the 2016 primaries.

You have been candid from time to time.  But also obtuse.  You refuse to follow your observations to their logical conclusion and refuse to question your feelings.  We begin in the world of logic trying to find reasons that justify how we feel.  Few get to the higher plane of letting reason tell us to stop feeling that way. I can do so only rarely. But that's when we change our minds. That's when we offer comments like, "that's a fair point" and "I see where you're coming from even though I dont agree" but you never see that around here.

(07-29-2023, 11:20 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

It should be if there is an obvious diminished mental capacity and Biden has definitely shown as much.

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2023, 06:24 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 3 times in total.)

My argument is with the following sentence in the OP:

"Biden health evaluation missing mental status exam: medical expert"

The obvious implication is that some "medical expert" went through his health evaluation and noticed the mental status exam was missing.  As if some unknown person lifted the mental status exam out of his medical report.  My point is that no President has ever had a mental status exam, so it's not "missing" from the report.  Whether you think he should have one or not, I am simply arguing with the implication in that sentence, which a lot of people will interpret as "someone deleted the mental status exam."