Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Division Offseason Updates: tacks/colts/tinhorns

They just showed an interview with Derrick Henry on Inside Training Camp. Good gawd, the guns on that guy are huge. His entire upper body is jacked.

He also gives a good interview because I appreciate the effort he puts into speaking. Every sentence doesn't start with "Yeah, no..." or "Like I was sayin"..." or "You know" twice every sentence, or addressing interviewers, even women, with "yeah man".

The University of Kentucky used to require all athletes take a class on public speaking. It amazes me how some of these professional athletes make no effort to at least sound professional. But whatever, you know man?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

tinhorns limited partner investigated for sexual misconduct:

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootbal...ville-home

(08-10-2023, 10:33 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: tinhorns limited partner investigated for sexual misconduct:

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootbal...ville-home

Sounds like some North Dallas Forty action there
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Stroud looks awful.

(08-10-2023, 07:28 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Stroud looks awful.

Yeah he does lol. Its good to see.  They should of taken Anderson and drafted a QB next year.  Im glad they took Stroud though

(08-10-2023, 07:28 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Stroud looks awful.

That pick was so short of the receiver.

Let's hope he keeps that up!

(I suspect they run with Mills for a bit if he doesn't show better in the next game)

Stroud was not good at all. First preseason game so we'll see, but not a good first showing. Plus their OL looked terrible.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-11-2023, 09:30 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Stroud was not good at all. First preseason game so we'll see, but not a good first showing. Plus their OL looked terrible.
He's never going to be successful if he requires a clean pocket. I don't think he understands NFL offenses enough and the 1 read and throw or scramble around and throw it deep offense he ran in college won't work.

None of the top picked QBs will be great. They all have issues that will keep them from being good.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(08-11-2023, 10:30 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-11-2023, 09:30 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Stroud was not good at all. First preseason game so we'll see, but not a good first showing. Plus their OL looked terrible.
He's never going to be successful if he requires a clean pocket. I don't think he understands NFL offenses enough and the 1 read and throw or scramble around and throw it deep offense he ran in college won't work.

None of the top picked QBs will be great. They all have issues that will keep them from being good.

Oh I completely agree. I’m glad our whole division took these guys this year because it’s just going to set them further back in the long run
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-11-2023, 10:30 AM)p_rushing Wrote:

Definition of Johnny Manziel's style of play. We will see if Stroud puts in the work Johnny didn't to adapt
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2023, 08:43 PM by TheDuke007.)

After Week 1 of the preseason, Stroud, Richardson and Levis have combined for 165 passing yards, 19 rushing yards, 0 passing touchdowns, 0 rushing touchdowns and 3 interceptions.

For comparison, Rourke by himself had 153 passing yards, 20 rushing yards, 1 passing touchdown, 1 rushing touchdown and 0 interceptions.

(08-12-2023, 08:42 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: After Week 1 of the preseason, Stroud, Richardson and Levis have combined for 165 passing yards, 19 rushing yards, 0 passing touchdowns, 0 rushing touchdowns and 3 interceptions.

For comparison, Rourke by himself had 153 passing yards, 20 rushing yards, 1 passing touchdown, 1 rushing touchdown and 0 interceptions.

#MACtion

I noticed CJ is staring down his routes real bad. The difference between him and Bryce at this stage is huge. Expected from an Ohio State QB though
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Wasn't Perry with us last season ?

Looking at him play now he looks like a poor man's Rourke