Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jason Myers will cost us two or three games this year!

How can Bradley not see that this guy will  cost us the season and his job! Every extra point is hooking one way or the other. Most of his extra point kicks would be a miss if you moved him ten yards back from the extra point line. To be successful a kicker must kick the ball on a straight line to achieve success kicking forty or more yard kicks. Myers looks no better than last year and don't be surprised if he misses extra points again this year. Most fans are hoping for a 9 and 7 season, remove two games lost by our kicker and we are 7 and 9 losing season again. I have been a Bradley support but now I have my doubts, missed tackles, recurring penalties, Out coached coming out in the third quarter, and it goes on and on! It may be time for Mr. khan to start looking for a new coach because all my excitement about this years team is beginning to fade away like every other year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:How can Bradley not see that this guy will  cost us the season and his job! Every extra point is hooking one way or the other. Most of his extra point kicks would be a miss if you moved him ten yards back from the extra point line. To be successful a kicker must kick the ball on a straight line to achieve success kicking forty or more yard kicks. Myers looks no better than last year and don't be surprised if he misses extra points again this year. Most fans are hoping for a 9 and 7 season, remove two games lost by our kicker and we are 7 and 9 losing season again. I have been a Bradley support but now I have my doubts, missed tackles, recurring penalties, Out coached coming out in the third quarter, and it goes on and on! It may be time for Mr. khan to start looking for a new coach because all my excitement about this years team is beginning to fade away like every other year.
Great thread to start. Absolutely a brand new idea that doesn't have another thread like it.

Quote:How can Bradley not see that this guy will  cost us the season and his job! Every extra point is hooking one way or the other. Most of his extra point kicks would be a miss if you moved him ten yards back from the extra point line. To be successful a kicker must kick the ball on a straight line to achieve success kicking forty or more yard kicks. Myers looks no better than last year and don't be surprised if he misses extra points again this year. Most fans are hoping for a 9 and 7 season, remove two games lost by our kicker and we are 7 and 9 losing season again. I have been a Bradley support but now I have my doubts, missed tackles, recurring penalties, Out coached coming out in the third quarter, and it goes on and on! It may be time for Mr. khan to start looking for a new coach because all my excitement about this years team is beginning to fade away like every other year.

[Image: rYlq3TW.gif]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

'Bout that time for an OFFICIAL JASON MYERS IS TURRIBLE THREAD

;

;

Quote:Great thread to start. Absolutely a brand new idea that doesn't have another thread like it
It is a  great thread and I doubt anyone can start a new thread that has not been discussed in some other section of the message board.

Quote:It is a  great thread and I doubt anyone can start a new thread that has not been discussed in some other section of the message board.
You couldn't have put this in any one of the other "Jason Myers sucks" threads?

#AngryOnline

requires two threads. one for each miss in the game

Quote:You couldn't have put this in any one of the other "Jason Myers sucks" threads?

#AngryOnlin
What are you the police of the message board, If you didn't want to read the thread you just don't have  to open it.

Quote:It is a  great thread and I doubt anyone can start a new thread that has not been discussed in some other section of the message board.

Actually, it's a great big steaming pile of excrement.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Actually, it's a great big steaming pile of excrement.
You should know your full of it! 

Quote:[Image: rYlq3TW.gif]
Triggly Pufff!!!

Probably kicks better than Meyers

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Triggly Pufff!!!

Probably kicks better than Meyers

It's too bad she doesn't identify as a kicker.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:It's too bad she doesn't identify as a kicker.
Or Left Guard!

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016, 04:06 PM by maheo30.)

I don't understand their love of him. Kickers are everywhere. They aren't hard to find.

Quote:I don't understand their love of him. Kickers are everywhere. They aren't hard to find.

Pretty much.

Fix it, even if a one year patch.

Cut bait.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."