Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
In One Sentence

The dust has settled

9 lengthy months of talk since last season

3+ years of in-depth planning by the current regime

The Jaguars have at long last reassembled a seemingly ascending NFL squad

How do you feel about your Jags after OTAs, training camp, and preseason?

I see a team that scored 3-1 versus 4 teams in Preseason Football

Starters wise, an apparent distinction over the Jets, a visible dominance over the Bucs, and a fall to a seasoned contender widely considered elite in Cincy.  In the final contest, discounting 6 points sent skyward to the interstate neighbors (fix that, please), and another point-blank 3, because Jags, hopefully of old, we just witnessed a self-assured display of 3s with a dash of 2s over Dirty Birds’ 2s with a noticeable dose of 1s

Time to suppress our vast coaching knowledge, personnel savvy, difference in evaluations, and get behind our beloved Jaguars that bring us all together

In one sentence, in any form, without dissecting each other’s takes if possible, how do you feel about your 2016 Jags?

I see a legit contender if the stars align; a pesky threat if otherwise.

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

In one sentence?  The Jaguars are unquestionably more talented and athletic on defense than we have been in a long long time.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

The potential is there...for the teams success or the fans continuing disappointment, it could go either way.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I can't wait to watch them play.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Gus Bradley needs to sign up for Linkedin if this team doesn't live up to it's potential

[Image: giphy.gif]

This regime has done a great job at getting some young talent that is already proven and young potential talent. It comes back to adjustments and game planning. Basically our head coach having the team prepared and ready to put on a show every game. No excuses. We are either going in the right direction or something has to change after this season. Gus's scheming and planning hasn't shown us much to put forth confidence in.

No pain, no gain.

To coin a phrase: cautiously optimistic.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:This regime has done a great job at getting some young talent that is already proven and young potential talent. It comes back to adjustments and game planning. Basically our head coach having the team prepared and ready to put on a show every game. No excuses. We are either going in the right direction or something has to change after this season. Gus's scheming and planning hasn't shown us much to put forth confidence in.

I'm pretty sure this is more than the "one sentence" requirement.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I'm pretty sure this is more than the "one sentence" requirement.

You must be new here.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

This house is made of brick.

The talent is there, but something is still missing.

;

;

We need a new head coach.

Put up or shut up time.

The Jags are on the rise, but not there yet.  

The Jags are a playoff team in 2017

Please be good for once.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

One sentence?

The number one destination head coaching candidates want to land in for 2017.

Im optimistic but expecting a let down because of Gus.

Quote: 

In one sentence, in any form, without dissecting each other’s takes if possible, how do you feel about your 2016 Jags?

Going with a Rookie Defensive Coordinator, who just happens to have the Gus Bradley North Dakota State connection, was a huge mistake

There's no going back now, I've put too much ketchup on my cheeseburger...