Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
In One Sentence

Please dont make me consume more alcohol than needed on game day

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Going with a Rookie Defensive Coordinator, who just happens to have the Gus Bradley North Dakota State connection, was a huge mistake

This. This was my main concern going into camp. We obviously needed a change, but I'm not sure about letting any Jags defensive Coach from last year steer the ship. Is Walsh proven enough, or will another horribly catastrophic season bring about excuses of needing a different DC.

My one sentence is:

We have the talent; now we just need the right scheme and play calling.

Most talented roster in Jaguars history, but inexperience will prevent playoff run until 2017-18 season.

Optimistic but not overhyped.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:The talent is there, but something is still missing.
Yep...

Quote:We need a new head coach.
....this is your answer

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Here we go again.

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016, 10:06 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:Most talented roster in Jaguars history, but inexperience will prevent playoff run until 2017-18 season.

I'll take the 1999 Roster any day !!

Offensive Starters

QB Mark Brunell*

RB Fred Taylor

FB Daimon Shelton

WR Keenan McCardell

WR Jimmy Smith*

TE Kyle Brady

LT Tony Boselli*+

LG Ben Coleman

C John Wade

RG Zach Wiegert

RT Leon Searcy*

Defensive Starters

DE Tony Brackens*

DE Renaldo Wynn

LDT Gary Walker

RDT Seth Payne

MLB Lonnie Marts

LB Kevin Hardy*+

LB Bryce Paup

LCB Fernando Bryant

RCB Aaron Beasley

SS Donovin Darius

FS Carnell Lake*

The Jags will be better, but because of youth some patience still required.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Here we go again.

Race you all to the Modis Building. Or whatever they are calling it now.

Are we there yet?

The Jags will win games as long as there are no official 2nd half game threads started on the message board.

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016, 10:44 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:The Jags will be better, but because of youth some patience still required.

..... the question is are we getting better at a faster pace than TN, IN, and Houston ?  I think every single team in the AFC South believes they will be better this season than they were last season.

It's gonna get quite interesting this year and I really think our division is up for grabs more so this season than any other season in the past.  Don't go to sleep on the Titans with Mariota being in his 2nd year, a really good offensive line, and some really good coaches with Labeau (DC) and Russ Grimm (Oline)

Quote:..... the question is are we getting better at a faster pace than TN, IN, and Houston ?  I think every single team in the AFC South believes they will be better this season than they were last season.

It's gonna get quite interesting this year and I really think our division is up for grabs more so this season than any other season in the past.  Don't go to sleep on the Titans with Mariota being in his 2nd year, a really good offensive line, and some really good coaches with Labeau (DC) and Russ Grimm (Oline)
It will most certainly come down to QB play this season and who stays the healthiest in the AFC South.

The torches are piled high, the virtual hangmen's rope has been tied and the angry mob is ready to take to the streets.......sounds like another football season is about to begin in Jacksonville!

My one sentence,  Mr. Khan start your new coaching search now.

Good group of kids.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

All the positive attention means jack if you don't show you're a better squad on Sundays.
Only a chump boos the home team!

The time is now!

Blake Bortles, Blake Bortles, Blake Bortles, Blake Bortles, Blake Bortles.

Finally talented but not quite there.