Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Indicted, Charges are pending...

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 11:44 PM by mikesez.)

(11-06-2023, 11:23 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 07:51 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: You must have missed the part where he has already been ruled against for financial fraud. 
This trial is merely determining the exact extent of it. 

His comments about his brand altering the value of his personal property are mostly laughable and he lies through his teeth about his brand not being included in the estimated values of his commercial properties - THEY ARE actually in the valuations. Actual numbers inflating the value due to his brand recognition.   Even though he's on the stand lying "they'd be worth more if they included my brand value." Already in there pal.
The corrupt judge ruled against him. Majority of the case has already been thrown out by a higher court. The corrupt judge has ignored the ruling.

This is nothing but theater and no matter what this judge does, everything will be thrown out on appeal.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Link?

(11-06-2023, 10:34 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: That's how the law works, I guess. Let's just prosecute the one we don't like and say he's evil. Got it. Every other rich, lying, narcissistic, grifter that will never have to worry about being prosecuted for these "crimes."

Specifically, that's how the law in New York works.  It's not right but Trump gets no sympathy from me.
In New York anyone who does business is guilty of something.  It is not possible to serve customers, compete, and still be compliant with the letter of their law because the law demands so much.  But they selectively enforce it and have their hands out for campaign donations with a wink wink, we won't enforce the law against you for the next four years if we win. It's a terrible system, but most stay in its good graces.  Tump is no longer in its good graces but it doesn't matter why.  After January 6, he deserves this and worse.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-06-2023, 11:40 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 11:23 PM)p_rushing Wrote: The corrupt judge ruled against him. Majority of the case has already been thrown out by a higher court. The corrupt judge has ignored the ruling.

This is nothing but theater and no matter what this judge does, everything will be thrown out on appeal.

Link?

(11-06-2023, 10:34 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: That's how the law works, I guess. Let's just prosecute the one we don't like and say he's evil. Got it. Every other rich, lying, narcissistic, grifter that will never have to worry about being prosecuted for these "crimes."

Specifically, that's how the law in New York works.  It's not right but Trump gets no sympathy from me.
In New York anyone who does business is guilty of something.  It is not possible to serve customers, compete, and still be compliant with the letter of their law because the law demands so much.  But they selectively enforce it and have their hands out for campaign donations with a wink wink, we won't enforce the law against you for the next four years if we win. It's a terrible system, but most stay in its good graces.  Tump is no longer in its good graces but it doesn't matter why.  After January 6, he deserves this and worse.
Link to the higher court ruling that the statute of limitations applies? It's already in here or go find it yourself.

This judge has some stuff hidden in his closet, I'm sure. Looking at the pictures he posted in the alumni newsletter, he has to have some NYC weird stuff going on. Hopefully someone is able to find it a d exposes this corrupt fraud.

(11-07-2023, 04:33 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 11:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: Link?

Link to the higher court ruling that the statute of limitations applies? It's already in here or go find it yourself.

This judge has some stuff hidden in his closet, I'm sure. Looking at the pictures he posted in the alumni newsletter, he has to have some NYC weird stuff going on. Hopefully someone is able to find it a d exposes this corrupt fraud.

I find your lack of links disturbing.

(11-07-2023, 08:03 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 04:33 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Link to the higher court ruling that the statute of limitations applies? It's already in here or go find it yourself.

I find your lack of links disturbing.

He never provides any evidence for anything he says.

(11-06-2023, 11:40 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 11:23 PM)p_rushing Wrote: The corrupt judge ruled against him. Majority of the case has already been thrown out by a higher court. The corrupt judge has ignored the ruling.

Link?

Your passivity and excuse making for selective enforcement of the law is exactly what's wrong with America. You want to know why I rail against moderates? It's this reason, right here. Anything for your comfort. Never any zeal for real change. No principles. Just derpity derp politics.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2023, 10:40 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

lolololololololololololol

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/17...HIHgA&s=19

[Image: 20231107-093914.jpg]

Figured I'd add that pic to the article for the Libbys who like rippling muscles lololololol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2023, 01:56 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-07-2023, 08:58 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 11:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: Link?

Your passivity and excuse making for selective enforcement of the law is exactly what's wrong with America. You want to know why I rail against moderates? It's this reason, right here. Anything for your comfort. Never any zeal for real change. No principles. Just derpity derp politics.

I've done business in New York just 3 times in my life.  I probably never will again. I have no close family there, only second and third cousins I've never met. Making their system of government less corrupt is not a high priority for me, sorry.  I certainly wouldn't speak against any New Yorker who tried to clean it up.  Nor would I speak against the feds if they did.  But the federal statutes aren't there, yet, to give federal prosecutors or administrators the ability to examine and expose these things.  And guess what, if a member of Congress or President Biden came in and said the federal government needs more authority to block enforcement of certain state laws, you probably wouldn't like that very much!

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2023, 03:20 PM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 2 times in total.)

(11-07-2023, 01:55 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 08:58 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Your passivity and excuse making for selective enforcement of the law is exactly what's wrong with America. You want to know why I rail against moderates? It's this reason, right here. Anything for your comfort. Never any zeal for real change. No principles. Just derpity derp politics.

I've done business in New York just 3 times in my life.  I probably never will again. 

I've done business 2x in NYC back in 1993 .   First, I made a wrong turn and paid $6 to cross a bridge.  Second, I paid another $6 to cross that same bridge to get back over to the other side of the river.   I then go the hell out of there !!   $12 freaking dollars for making a wrong turn.  That's a lot of $$ back in 1993 when one is living in DC on $25k salary per year.  I was sooooooo pissed !!

Just looked it up, the cost of money for $12 in 1993 is equivalent to $25 today.  Now I'm really pissed.  I hate that city !!

This should make for an interesting appeal. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peoplean...ocialshare

(11-07-2023, 08:22 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 08:03 AM)mikesez Wrote: I find your lack of links disturbing.

He never provides any evidence for anything he says.

If you know anything about that lying pyscho, that'd be Jean Carroll by the way, you'd know Trump will win his appeal.

That lady is off her rocker. Only Trump haters can bury their heads in the sand and say this isn't a sham. I was just watching Adam Schiff talk about how the best way to go after Trump is to go after his money. That sure is democratic, lol. It's calculated. Our moderates, once again, turn a blind eye to the abuses the powerful commit in the name of "defending our democracy," which is just code for keeping themselves at the top of the heirarchy. Such sheep. These people are buying and attempting to bribe or criminalize anyone who wants a strong America.

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2024, 09:57 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

The E Jean Carrol case is a mockery of feminism and justice. Not very different from the Kavanaugh rape accusations. Not very different from the Puff Daddy rape accusation. Any accusation can be heard, but when so much time has passed and so little was said or done in the interim, there's not much say or do other than, "I'm sorry, let's move on." The New York law temporarily extending their statute of limitations created this. That law helped get Harvey Weinstein behind bars. Good! But it's creating all these cash grab cases. Bad!