Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Indicted, Charges are pending...

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2023, 03:31 AM by Jag88. Edited 2 times in total.)

We really need politics to get back to the good old days. Such as maybe the 80s or 1990s. it seems like things are so STUPID these days with no ability to make deals and compromise. SMH.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Reaction from the far right:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d9p9q/t...the-donald

Let the Truth be Told. I'm aware that others will have opposing opinions but here's mine Like it or Not.

Donald Trump lives through a History of feeling that He's Untouchable. An History of living Above the Law. Prior to his Presidency he has thrown money at ALL of his financial deficiencies, his business deficiencies that has gone southward. Trump Airline and how he stole money from many of many of college students claiming to support their tuition just to name a couple. During his Presidency he was Impeached twice (saved by the Big Wigs). He placed an known KKK Leader in a position of power for the remaimder of his life. He placed family and friends within critical positions of his admimistration that had No Clue of what they were doing. He exceedingly bypassed the system via. using Executive Orders to put his agendas in place. He's been banned from Social Media platforms due to his pessimistic encouraging of his followers. He encouraged the insurrection of the Capital to overthrow the voting results of Americans and bragged about it. He recently clamored for an protest of his impending arrest and we All know that it'll result in a riot.

The sad part of this is that alot of people (I call them Trumpsters) still support his shenanigans while knowing/overlooking the truth. I see it in the work place, I see it when I'm out and about minding my own business while almost getting in a shoot out because his followers feel that they too can do/say whatever they want just like he does. They've come out of the woodworks because Trump encouraged them to do so. He's not fit to be our President to which he has PROVEN time and time again and some want him back in The White House even after he's shown his true colors.

Regardless of the outcome w/respect to his Indictment and impending arrest (Secret Service has to set it up to "ensure his safety"), Trump is A Con Man but some continue to defend him and his deficiencies by deflection(s). It's only a matter of time to see if he can continue his sherrade of manipulating the system.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(04-01-2023, 08:22 AM)NH3 Wrote: Let the Truth be Told. I'm aware that others will have opposing opinions but here's mine Like it or Not.

Donald Trump lives through a History of feeling that He's Untouchable. An History of living Above the Law. Prior to his Presidency he has thrown money at ALL of his financial deficiencies, his business deficiencies that has gone southward. Trump Airline and how he stole money from many of many of college students claiming to support their tuition just to name a couple. During his Presidency he was Impeached twice (saved by the Big Wigs). He placed an known KKK Leader in a position of power for the remaimder of his life. He placed family and friends within critical positions of his admimistration that had No Clue of what they were doing. He exceedingly bypassed the system via. using Executive Orders to put his agendas in place. He's been banned from Social Media platforms due to his pessimistic encouraging of his followers. He encouraged the insurrection of the Capital to overthrow the voting results of Americans and bragged about it. He recently clamored for an protest of his impending arrest and we All know that it'll result in a riot.

The sad part of this is that alot of people (I call them Trumpsters) still support his shenanigans while knowing/overlooking the truth. I see it in the work place, I see it when I'm out and about minding my own business while almost getting in a shoot out because his followers feel that they too can do/say whatever they want just like he does. They've come out of the woodworks because Trump encouraged them to do so. He's not fit to be our President to which he has PROVEN time and time again and some want him back in The White House even after he's shown his true colors.

Regardless of the outcome w/respect to his Indictment and impending arrest (Secret Service has to set it up to "ensure his safety"), Trump is A Con Man but some continue to defend him and his deficiencies by deflection(s). It's only a matter of time to see if he can continue his sherrade of manipulating the system.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

People will be writing books for the next 100 years psychoanalyzing Donald Trump and his supporters.

(04-01-2023, 09:17 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-01-2023, 08:22 AM)NH3 Wrote: Let the Truth be Told. I'm aware that others will have opposing opinions but here's mine Like it or Not.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

People will be writing books for the next 100 years psychoanalyzing Donald Trump and his supporters.

Lol, TDS is a far more worthy topic as it's far more infectious.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-31-2023, 10:13 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Here's an interesting item. DeSantis has said he will refuse to extradite Trump, but if he follows through on that promise, he will be violating the US Constitution.

Article IV, Section 2:

A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on Demand of the executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.
DeSantis only said this after Trump has said he wouldn't fight it. DeSantis could stop an extradition and call for Florida to investigate the indictment. He probably couldn't stop it entirely as they will sue but he could also stop any officers from entering Florida. The secret service can stop it all and just say it isn't happening. Trump can ignore it and just never go to NYC.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Kkk leader?   

U can basically stop reading at insurrection folks.  These are the lies democrats tell themselves topretend they're good people.  

60 million dead children, child mutilation, drag queen story hour, were literaly giving out condoms and birth control so female inmates can be sexually assaulted by inmates.  they're crazies took over a us city during what a months long insurrection?  They launched an impeachment based on a foreign policy disagreement that has the implications of WWIII and they're literally running PSAs in NY city about what to do after nuclear war!  

But they want to tell u about Trump university.  

These people are sick! 

The entire legal premise of this case is that TRUMP SHOULD HAVE USED OTHER PEOPLES MONEY (CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS) but for whatever reason just decided to use his personal funds because reasons.    

We have geniuses quoting the constitution when the freaking statute of limitations has already run. The legal theory behind ignoring it is based on a potential federal crime the feds already said wasn't a crime.  

Does anyone understand how insane this is? Were trying to provoke a civil war to cover up for bank failures, financial collapse and the sad reality that no matter how many people try to go along with dress up time, mentally ill people are really mentally ill.  Dead children be darned! 

"BUT THE MEAN TWEETS" 

if those who came before us could see us now.  I'm frankly ashamed.

(03-31-2023, 04:05 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-31-2023, 03:58 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote: I do not necessarily care if they go after Trump if they applied the laws equally and fairly. But they don't, I mean just look at the whole Quid Pro Quo impeachment. Going after Trump for allegedly threatening to withhold aide, aide that was eventually sent. However they legit have Biden in video bragging and getting applause for withholding aide to the same country if they don't fire the prosecutor who is going after the same company his son works for, then bragging that the guy got fired and they got paid.

Look at all the Hunter Biden payments and emails and evidence yet no case, no prosecution for Hillary for starting the Russia Collusion, the hatred displayed by Martha's vineyard for the illegals bring sent to their town. Double standards are everywhere, but when it's a Republican they throw the book at them.

+100

I owe you 99 more..

Ditto!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(04-01-2023, 07:58 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Reaction from the far right: 

In fairness that article cherry picking worse possible postings on internet message boards. I don't think that truly reflects the reaction of the majority of the right.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(04-02-2023, 09:56 AM)EricC85 Wrote:

In fairness that article cherry picking worse possible postings on internet message boards. I don't think that truly reflects the reaction of the majority of the right.

I said "far right."  Most of the people on the right are reasonable, law-abiding people, just like most of the people on the left.

(04-02-2023, 10:20 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-02-2023, 09:56 AM)EricC85 Wrote: In fairness that article cherry picking worse possible postings on internet message boards. I don't think that truly reflects the reaction of the majority of the right.

I said "far right."  Most of the people on the right are reasonable, law-abiding people, just like most of the people on the left.

Then why post it here?  Do you believe anyone here fits the bill of far right?

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2023, 02:22 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-02-2023, 02:00 PM)copycat Wrote:
(04-02-2023, 10:20 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I said "far right."  Most of the people on the right are reasonable, law-abiding people, just like most of the people on the left.

Then why post it here?  Do you believe anyone here fits the bill of far right?

Because we've all been speculating about what might happen if and when Trump is indicted.  

Besides, we post stuff about the far left all the time, and there aren't any far left people here.  So I don't understand why this particular post is getting singled out.

(04-02-2023, 09:56 AM)EricC85 Wrote:

Bruh Alex Jones is telling people to chill out.  We know what they want.

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2023, 07:42 PM by copycat. Edited 2 times in total.)

(04-02-2023, 02:21 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-02-2023, 02:00 PM)copycat Wrote: Then why post it here?  Do you believe anyone here fits the bill of far right?

Because we've all been speculating about what might happen if and when Trump is indicted.  

Besides, we post stuff about the far left all the time, and there aren't any far left people here.  So I don't understand why this particular post is getting singled out.

You have me there, I don’t agree with the “far right” post either.  I know very few people who identify with either of the extremes but dang do we give them far too much airtime.

Posters here have said that these charges are political because, even if Trump broke the law, violations of these laws are not usually prosecuted.

Here's an article listing other instances where these types of violations were prosecuted. https://www.justsecurity.org/85745/surve...campaigns/
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2023, 08:00 AM by Lucky2Last.)

This is what I'm talking about. You post something that is supposed to be "educational" without being critical of it. I read that first case, went and looked up the details, and it's not even in the ballpark of what's happening with Trump.

I'm onto case two, and, again, who would compare these charges?

(04-03-2023, 07:32 AM)mikesez Wrote: Posters here have said that these charges are political because, even if Trump broke the law, violations of these laws are not usually prosecuted.

Here's an article listing other instances where these types of violations were prosecuted. https://www.justsecurity.org/85745/surve...campaigns/

I have no problem with Trump being indicted for alleged crimes. It’s the judicial reach to elevate them into felonies when many legal minds say it’s a fool’s errand. We’ll see.

Regardless, even if he loses, fat man Bragg will be feted by the left simply for the attempt.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2023, 08:12 AM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

HB, read those cases. In every case, the conviction directly relates to the other crimes being committed, and there's a clear campaign fund violation. None of these are crimes of intent or being used to elevate expired misdemeanors to a felony offense.

I'm almost impressed at how irrelevant that article has been so far. This is exactly why moderates keep getting duped. They need to stop slurping down everything that's put in front of them.

(04-03-2023, 08:11 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: HB, read those cases. In every case, the conviction directly relates to the other crimes being committed, and there's a clear campaign fund violation. None of these are crimes of intent or being used to elevate expired misdemeanors to a felony offense.

I'm almost impressed at how irrelevant that article has been so far. This is exactly why moderates keep getting duped. They need to stop slurping down everything that's put in front of them.

It’s scary. Like the poster who ventured in here the other day and posted how Trump had shut down an “African American school” because he’s a raayyyycist. None of it was true yet he didn’t question it at all. He simply believed it wholesale because he was told so. 

To be fair, there’s an equal amount on the right who are as ignorant. This is the result of the decline of journalism and the rise of activism in our schools. Critical thinking is becoming more scarce by the day.