Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Indicted, Charges are pending...

(04-04-2023, 09:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-04-2023, 08:34 AM)NH3 Wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/17/us/po...trump.html

You can look it up if you care to do so. This is only one of four that I googled in a simple minute. Let me know what you come up/w.

NH3...

We did look it up, your exact words in the post HB is referring I already proved were wrong. Just admit that you were wrong and we can move on. Keep digging in and you just Mikesez your account,

Damn.. That's harsh lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2023, 04:22 PM by NH3. Edited 1 time in total.)

Title:
Donald Trump pleads not guilty to 34 felony charges; admonished by judge

Link:
https://www.news4jax.com/news/politics/2...l-charges/

(Sent from News4Jax - WJXT Channel 4)

Download News4Jax - WJXT Channel 4 app now.
Play Store Link: http://play.google.com/store/apps/detail...pp.pns_jax

Trump pleads Not Guilty to 34 FELONY Charges.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(04-04-2023, 09:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-04-2023, 08:34 AM)NH3 Wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/17/us/po...trump.html

You can look it up if you care to do so. This is only one of four that I googled in a simple minute. Let me know what you come up/w.

NH3...

We did look it up, your exact words in the post HB is referring I already proved were wrong. Just admit that you were wrong and we can move on. Keep digging in and you just Mikesez your account,

Cambridge Dictionary changes definition of 'man' and 'woman' https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=37787

Mikesez your account? What does that mean? I tried to look up the meaning and came up w/this. Honestly asking, am I about to be put in Duval Pride jail? Please explain.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(04-04-2023, 06:10 PM)NH3 Wrote:
(04-04-2023, 09:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: We did look it up, your exact words in the post HB is referring I already proved were wrong. Just admit that you were wrong and we can move on. Keep digging in and you just Mikesez your account,

Cambridge Dictionary changes definition of 'man' and 'woman' https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=37787

Mikesez your account? What does that mean? I tried to look up the meaning and came up w/this. Honestly asking, am I about to be put in Duval Pride jail? Please explain.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

It means that you engage in either outright denial or mental gymnastics to avoid simply admitting your were wrong. Much like our resident contrarian dear old Mikesez. This is NOT something that gets moderated, it's simply the identification of your discussion style.

(04-04-2023, 04:20 PM)NH3 Wrote: Title:

Link:

NH3...

Better headline: "Trump was right about the biased judge assigned to his case."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-04-2023, 08:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-04-2023, 06:10 PM)NH3 Wrote: Cambridge Dictionary changes definition of 'man' and 'woman' https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=37787

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

It means that you engage in either outright denial or mental gymnastics to avoid simply admitting your were wrong. Much like our resident contrarian dear old Mikesez. This is NOT something that gets moderated, it's simply the identification of your discussion style.

Link:

NH3...

I've admitted I was wrong in some of these threads.  Have you?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-04-2023, 10:31 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-04-2023, 08:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It means that you engage in either outright denial or mental gymnastics to avoid simply admitting your were wrong. Much like our resident contrarian dear old Mikesez. This is NOT something that gets moderated, it's simply the identification of your discussion style.

I've admitted I was wrong in some of these threads.  Have you?
O.K., I get your sentiment(s) and to answer your question, yes I have because I know No One that's right about Everything posted on Social Media platforms. But when I know that I'm right, I don't let anybody tell me that I'm wrong. Enough Said, I'm moving on.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(04-04-2023, 08:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Link:

NH3...

You're such a skeptic.  I'm sure the judge gave the same warning to Adam Schiff and Maxine Waters.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I mean, no one is surprised by any of this, right?

The guy has been fast and loose with the rules throughout both his entire business career and political career.
There are literally 4000 lawsuits in his wake.
This isn't a statement of political bias or opinion, just plain observation. 

Paying off the actress wasn't a crime, but the manner in which he hid the payments and attempted to squash the story has apparently broken laws and it is finally being pursued legally. Kinda' feels like one of these stunts was gonna' bite him in the [BLEEP] eventually, right? 

Anyway, they'll drag it out and let it wane in public perception as they work out a wrist slap deal - that is -  until his rape trial starts.
Then they'll just defame the crap out of his accuser in that one. 

I doubt we see any real resolution that involves him actually answering to his crimes.

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2023, 11:14 AM by Lucky2Last.)

(04-05-2023, 07:47 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/thomas__barker/statu...915L-t18Xg

That assault was hilarious. /sarcasm

(04-05-2023, 10:15 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I mean, no one is surprised by any of this, right?

The guy has been fast and loose with the rules throughout both his entire business career and political career.

Paying off the actress wasn't a crime, but the manner in which he hid the payments and attempted to squash the story has apparently broken laws and it is finally being pursued legally. Kinda' feels like one of these stunts was gonna' bite him in the [BLEEP] eventually, right? 

Anyway, they'll drag it out and let it wane in public perception as they work out a wrist slap deal - that is -  until his rape trial starts.

I doubt we see any real resolution that involves him actually answering to his crimes.

I agree with the outcome. I also agree that Trump plays loose with the rules. The only place I think you and I disagree is that the DA is also playing hard and fast with the rules, and that the only reason this is being brought to bear is because of TDS. Biden, Clinton, Bush, etc, don't get charged for this same crime, imo.

(04-05-2023, 11:11 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(04-05-2023, 07:47 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/thomas__barker/statu...915L-t18Xg

That assault was hilarious. /sarcasm

(04-05-2023, 10:15 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I mean, no one is surprised by any of this, right?

I agree with the outcome. I also agree that Trump plays loose with the rules. The only place I think you and I disagree is that the DA is also playing hard and fast with the rules, and that the only reason this is being brought to bear is because of TDS. Biden, Clinton, Bush, etc, don't get charged for this same crime, imo.

You meant fast and loose.
There is such a thing as TDS I suppose, but, there was also Obama derangement syndrome, and Bush derangement syndrome before that.  The center has been muted.  The voices calling for us to respect the office even if we don't respect the man have been muted more and more.  
But you're wrong about the crime not getting charged for others.  Clinton was charged and punished for similar business.  Clinton lost his law license.  Trump has already lost his ability to operate corporations and charities in New York for various verifiable and admitted bad behaviors.  
There is such a thing as a crooked prosecutor abusing their discretion, and this may be a case of that, but coming to Trump's defense this way in this context is an odd look.  The man has done many many things that deserve punishment.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-06-2023, 08:54 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-05-2023, 11:11 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: That assault was hilarious. /sarcasm

You meant fast and loose.
There is such a thing as TDS I suppose, but, there was also Obama derangement syndrome, and Bush derangement syndrome before that.  The center has been muted.  The voices calling for us to respect the office even if we don't respect the man have been muted more and more.  
But you're wrong about the crime not getting charged for others.  Clinton was charged and punished for similar business.  Clinton lost his law license.  Trump has already lost his ability to operate corporations and charities in New York for various verifiable and admitted bad behaviors.  
There is such a thing as a crooked prosecutor abusing their discretion, and this may be a case of that, but coming to Trump's defense this way in this context is an odd look.  The man has done many many things that deserve punishment.

[Image: 8c60a1ec-1705-4deb-9e78-c27d646f7b1b_text.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-07-2023, 07:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-06-2023, 08:54 PM)mikesez Wrote: You meant fast and loose.

[Image: 8c60a1ec-1705-4deb-9e78-c27d646f7b1b_text.gif]

I don't think they've got him this time, but I think there are several more indictments coming, more serious than this one.

Lol, we told you this wasn't serious from the start. You were all told to believe that they had something, and that we needed to wait to see the charges, then they say 34 counts of the same crime to make it seem more serious. Trump did commit that misdemeanor in all likelihood. The rich are guilty of these types of infractions all the time. They get fined. Only in NY, by a corrupt DA, do they interpret how he should use campaign funds, then try to turn those misdemeanors into a crime to freely persecute their political opponent. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid, folks.

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2023, 10:03 AM by InvalidContentWasFoundStarting. Edited 1 time in total.)

mikesez Wrote:[url=https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?pid=1539986#pid1539986][/url]
Clinton was charged and punished for similar business.  Clinton lost his law license.  

When was Clinton charged?  Do you mean the impeachment?

As far as I can tell Clinton was never arrested and charged for anything.  Yes, he lost his law license but that was a disciplinary action as a result of an administrative proceeding from the bar, not anything to do with arrest, indictment, etc.

I Concur that little to nothing will happen during this process because of his Life Long tactics of sueing those that sues him. He has an knack for doing so as in Stormy Daniels counter suit. NEVERTHELESS, he'll get caught up and or slip up one day and pay the piper. Unfortunately he'll be too old for celebration(s).

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/04/politics/...index.html
"AZANE"

And the liberal motto echoes throughout the thread..

GUILTY BEFORE INNOCENCE!!.. "He must prove his innocence in The Court of Law"..

Horse [BLEEP]..

How about proving that he committed a crime first.. Damn communists.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-07-2023, 07:56 PM)NH3 Wrote:

I Concur that little to nothing will happen during this process because of his Life Long tactics of sueing those that sues him. He has an knack for doing so as in Stormy Daniels counter suit. NEVERTHELESS, he'll get caught up and or slip up one day and pay the piper. Unfortunately he'll be too old for celebration(s).

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Ooooooooo hhe's guilty, we just can't PROVE it!!!!!!

(04-07-2023, 11:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-07-2023, 07:56 PM)NH3 Wrote: I Concur that little to nothing will happen during this process because of his Life Long tactics of sueing those that sues him. He has an knack for doing so as in Stormy Daniels counter suit. NEVERTHELESS, he'll get caught up and or slip up one day and pay the piper. Unfortunately he'll be too old for celebration(s).

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Ooooooooo hhe's guilty, we just can't PROVE it!!!!!!
It's Pathetic that you don't know that within an U.S. Court System, everybody is Innocent until Proven Guilty. Via. Trump's scenario many knows that he's guilty while an select few  choose to ignore his guilt regardless of the Court System.

The only way that you can't see his Guilt is if you're blind.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(04-08-2023, 01:44 PM)NH3 Wrote:
(04-07-2023, 11:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Ooooooooo hhe's guilty, we just can't PROVE it!!!!!!
It's Pathetic that you don't know that within an U.S. Court System, everybody is Innocent until Proven Guilty. Via. Trump's scenario many knows that he's guilty while an select few  choose to ignore his guilt regardless of the Court System.

The only way that you can't see his Guilt is if you're blind.

NH3...

Clearly I understand American jurisprudence far more than you. Lol, as I said, no proof but damn if he isn't guilty!