Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Grant got tatoo'd

That was a heck of a cut back run, but man he got wham-boozled up the sideline.

Grant had himself a nice game.

Jags02, I think he makes the team. At one point in the 3rd quarter he was averaging 9.5 per carry.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Mike Kaye has Grant and Banyard making it over Denard.

Yeah I heard that too. Robinson hasn't done anything lately.

Grant was probably going to make it anyway as the kick returner, but that performance must have settled it.

As for DRob, I think he he still makes it over Banyard, purely because they've seen in previous seasons that he can be effective when he's not dropping the ball.

If Gray were still healthy then I think he'd be gone though.

I'd like to keep 5 rbs, 2 qbs and 4 te's. 5Wrs... maybe like 8 olinemen am I trippin?
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Give the Falcons credit.  They hit hard last night.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Yes they did lol an entertaining 4th preseason game imo

Our scrubs blew it in the end tho.

Quote:Mike Kaye has Grant and Banyard making it over Denard.

I would, too.

Thing with Banyard is, he's probably a phone call away guy.  So, he's still a bubble guy.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I'd like to keep 5 rbs, 2 qbs and 4 te's. 5Wrs... maybe like 8 olinemen am I trippin?

Me too, but at this point I'd faint if they actually did cut Henne.

Also, unless Benn beats out Walters for the 5th WR spot, I'd still rather keep Benn as a 6th WR over Banyard as a 5th RB, but I do realize that's a really tough call to make. ...as for 8 OLs, that remains a very distinct possibility.

'02

Quote:Me too, but at this point I'd faint if they actually did cut Henne.

Also, unless Benn beats out Walters for the 5th WR spot, I'd still rather keep Benn as a 6th WR over Banyard as a 5th RB, but I do realize that's a really tough call to make. ...as for 8 OLs, that remains a very distinct possibility.

Benn hasn't done a thing to justify a roster spot.

Quote:Benn hasn't done a thing to justify a roster spot.

I've seen more out of Benn this preseason than I've seen out of Walters.

BTW, I just noticed this from Brian Sexton...

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

<p style="margin-left:40px;">If Denard Robison and Corey Grant are fighting for a single spot among the running backs l would give it to Grant. Besides his role as the Jags’ return man on kickoffs he has blinding speed and the advantage of being a running back – a natural, instinctive running back. Robinson doesn’t look as comfortable in traffic and doesn’t have Grant’s burst or explosion.

'02

Quote:I'd like to keep 5 rbs, 2 qbs and 4 te's. 5Wrs... maybe like 8 olinemen am I trippin?

So Henne is an afterthought...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Our scrubs blew it in the end tho.

The missed FGs blew it in the beginning and the end...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:I've seen more out of Benn this preseason than I've seen out of Walters.

BTW, I just noticed this from Brian Sexton...

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

<p style="margin-left:40px;">If Denard Robison and Corey Grant are fighting for a single spot among the running backs l would give it to Grant. Besides his role as the Jags’ return man on kickoffs he has blinding speed and the advantage of being a running back – a natural, instinctive running back. Robinson doesn’t look as comfortable in traffic and doesn’t have Grant’s burst or explosion.
I don't know what you saw in your little fantasy world, but in reality Benn had 3 catches for 14 yards in the preseason and Walters had 7 for 52 yards.

You seriously are delusional.

Quote:Me too, but at this point I'd faint if they actually did cut Henne.

Well, Henne is here to stay and Benn got the chop and it looks like they like all 5 rbs.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~