Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Even though jaguars are 1-3 I'm still not nervous about the season..

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 10:09 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

U people act like jags suck r something.. look at Pittsburgh there 1-3.. there a winning team.. trust me Houston is good.. but I think this team is still capable of being 9-7 10-6..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't care about the record, I care about the players. Myers needs to go.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

It's frickin preseason.. wait until week 4 to start worrying..

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 10:11 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

Quote:I don't care about the record, I care about the players. Myers needs to go.
I agree we need Sam fickin again.. that dude can kick..

Definitely shouldn't be worried about preseason. It was a bit worrisome watching the game against CIN but there isn't a ton of gameplanning that goes into it and the Bengals are one of the most talented teams in the NFL.

I think we'll be fine. Pass rush is still a very serious concern of mine as Fowler and Ngakoue do need to be solid players for us. Hard to get much of a read on a player in preseason at that position, especially in their rookie year, when they only play 15-20 snaps a game. So I think we need to wait and see what they do in the first few weeks.

Our secondary WILL be much better, as should our LB's with Skuta healthy and Jack being brought in.

We should be better, just a ? as to how much. Preseason can't show us this. Teams ball out in the preseason and fail miserably all the time. 

Not nervous about:

-Entire offense except for LG and depth along the line.

-Secondary. 

-Interior D-line. 

-the punter

Nervous about:

-Edge Rush coming of age

-LBs in coverage

-kicker

-LG and depth along the line

Quote:Not nervous about:

-Entire offense except for LG and depth along the line.

-Secondary. 

-Interior D-line. 

-the punter

Nervous about:

-Edge Rush coming of age

-LBs in coverage

-kicker

-LG and depth along the line
Definitely things you should be worried about...but I think everything besides the kicker situation at this moment looks more promising than last year...which is a good sign.

Why would you be worried? We get ice cream, pizza, and ham.

Quote:U people act like jags suck r something.. look at Pittsburgh there 1-3.. there a winning team.. trust me Houston is good.. but I think this team is still capable of being 9-7 10-6..

Pittsburgh is an established team that has won multiple Superbowls this century while we have yet to even come close to sniffing a winning season with Gus Bradley as the HC. The pessimism with the fans of this team is totally justified until this team shows otherwise.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:I don't care about the record, I care about the players. Myers needs to go.

If you are a Jaguars fan you do care about the record.

Shad Kahn lied to us to boost ticket sales.  We are not scary good.

Quote:Shad Kahn lied to us to boost ticket sales.  We are not scary good.

Who is Shad Kahn?

Only a Jaguars hater would accuse him of lying IMO.

Quote:Who is Shad Kahn?

Only a Jaguars hater would accuse him of lying IMO.

Really? He has the H and the A switched up in his last name and you're going to act like you don't know who he's talking about? Get out of here with that [BLEEP].
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:Really? He has the H and the A switched up in his last name and you're going to act like you don't know who he's talking about? Get out of here with that [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Only a Jaguars hater would make a typo.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 11:33 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Really? He has the H and the A switched up in his last name and you're going to act like you don't know who he's talking about? Get out of here with that [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Again, people don't know when I am the one telling jokes. Why is that so hard when it is easy to recognize jokes by anybody else?

Apparently humor is a bad thing no matter who is joking around.

Quote:Again, people don't know when I am the one telling jokes. Why is that so hard when it is easy to recognize jokes by anybody else?

No it isn't. But you're such a militant tight [BLEEP] about what everybody says on this MB AND the fact that you claim to have Aspergers, you forfeit any rights to make jokes around here.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:Again, people don't know when I am the one telling jokes. Why is that so hard when it is easy to recognize jokes by anybody else?

I think the problem lies with you correcting other's jokes, then making your own..

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:No it isn't. But you're such a militant tight [BAD WORD REMOVED] about what everybody says on this MB AND the fact that you claim to have Aspergers, you forfeit any rights to make jokes around here.

I don't forfeit my right to be funny sometimes. People with Asperger's syndrome have that ability even if they don't recognize when others are being silly.

Quote:I don't forfeit my right to be funny sometimes. People with Asperger's syndrome have that ability even if they don't recognize when others are being silly.

[BLEEP].
Jaguars Fundamentalist

You have literally hijacked every topic on here.