Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Predraft Plans / Parties

(04-22-2023, 05:50 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-20-2023, 10:32 PM)Dimson Wrote: I'm going to watch YouTube. Better than ESPN or the network.

Which channel or coverage team do you watch on YouTube?

(04-20-2023, 08:42 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Draft weekend will always be bitter sweet for me going forward. Excited that the draft is finally here and who we will acquire, but it's a sobering reminder of my dad passing away. Sat in a hospital room for over 8 hours on day 2 of the draft back in 2016 waiting for him to pass. Can't believe it'll be 7 years already, man how time flies.

As usual, I'll be throwing back some cold ones for him. The man loved his beer and of course football.

God bless him. He made it so enjoyable for you to honor his memory!
Beer and football.

I watch The Draft Network. It is just like 5 or 6 dudes sitting around and talking about the draft. Very little fluff and no commercials.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-23-2023, 01:07 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-22-2023, 05:50 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Which channel or coverage team do you watch on YouTube?

God bless him. He made it so enjoyable for you to honor his memory!
Beer and football.

I watch The Draft Network. It is just like 5 or 6 dudes sitting around and talking about the draft. Very little fluff and no commercials.
Those guys are also way more knowledgeable than the dudes on ESPN or NFL Network

Warmongers! Abolish the draft!

[Image: draft-card-burning-1000x706.jpg]

(04-23-2023, 02:26 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-23-2023, 01:07 AM)Dimson Wrote: I watch The Draft Network. It is just like 5 or 6 dudes sitting around and talking about the draft. Very little fluff and no commercials.
Those guys are also way more knowledgeable than the dudes on ESPN or NFL Network

Because they are not trying to be tv personalities. They are just trying to do a great job.

(04-23-2023, 02:26 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-23-2023, 01:07 AM)Dimson Wrote: I watch The Draft Network. It is just like 5 or 6 dudes sitting around and talking about the draft. Very little fluff and no commercials.

(04-23-2023, 03:33 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-23-2023, 02:26 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Those guys are also way more knowledgeable than the dudes on ESPN or NFL Network

Because they are not trying to be tv personalities. They are just trying to do a great job.

True, but I like Rich, DJ and especially Charles Davis, which is why I watch NFLN. Davis is great, he has a wealth of knowledge not only about football, but of many subjects.

(04-23-2023, 07:59 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(04-23-2023, 02:26 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Those guys are also way more knowledgeable than the dudes on ESPN or NFL Network

(04-23-2023, 03:33 PM)Dimson Wrote: Because they are not trying to be tv personalities. They are just trying to do a great job.

True, but I like Rich, DJ and especially Charles Davis, which is why I watch NFLN. Davis is great, he has a wealth of knowledge not only about football, but of many subjects.
Oh I’ll likely be watching NFLN for the actual draft and then watch TheDraftNetwork the next day for their thoughts.

I like the hoopla and spectacle of the draft on draft night.

I might dvr both broadcasts. Big nerd out moment. Haha

The Draft Network seems to be premium only this year. Lame.

(04-27-2023, 08:16 PM)Dimson Wrote: The Draft Network seems to be premium only this year. Lame.

There's a Draft Network? 

This is getting to be too much.

(04-27-2023, 08:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-27-2023, 08:16 PM)Dimson Wrote: The Draft Network seems to be premium only this year. Lame.

There's a Draft Network? 

It is just a YouTube channel/website.

(04-28-2023, 09:05 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-27-2023, 08:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: There's a Draft Network? 

It is just a YouTube channel/website.

The guys covering day three on that youtube channel called us the "London Jaguars"

Repeatedly 

No offense, but [BLEEP] those clowns

(04-30-2023, 01:21 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-28-2023, 09:05 AM)Dimson Wrote: It is just a YouTube channel/website.

The guys covering day three on that youtube channel called us the "London Jaguars"

Repeatedly 

No offense, but [BLEEP] those clowns

I ended up watching Bleacher Report this year. It was really good. Though on day 3, you could tell the guys were getting ground down and they couldn't wait for it to be over. Another good channel I found on YouTube, was Pro Football Focus. I watched the last two rounds with them.