Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cam Robinson- Suspended (merged)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jacksonville Jaguars OT Cam Robinson is expected to be suspended at the begining of the 2023 Nfl Season due to a Violation of League performance-enhancing drug policy for PED's according to a Report from John Shipley of Sports Illustrated's Jaguars Report.

Lay off the sauce cam

Ur a ot not chris bumstead

That contract looked a bad decision after drafting Little, now looks horrific given the injuries and now this suspension and losing Taylor.

I can’t wait until he’s cut next year

Gotta have a starting tackle from somewhere.

ShEEsh, well can’t have all good news. First Claybrooks and now this. GeT ready wells to fill in I guess.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/...915L-t18Xg

And then, if you remember, they asked Baalke if Cam would be ready for the start of the season and he said “Health wise? Yes”

They’ve known for a while.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2023, 07:14 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

If we don't take Torrence we just need to plug Cam at LG and if he doesn't like it just bench him and fine him

Cam Robinson news is not looking good..0
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...nsion/amp/

Realistic or a Smoke Screen? If the NFL was going to suspend any player they would've done it already.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(04-27-2023, 03:23 AM)Ordar Wrote: That contract looked a bad decision after drafting Little, now looks horrific given the injuries and now this suspension and losing Taylor.

I can’t wait until he’s cut next year

That's probably what this is, some stupid supplement to try and speed up recovery. Well, good news is he can take his time recuperating.

He better start taking practice reps at RT, because as long as Little is holding his own on the left, I don't want to shake things up whenever the suspension elapses.

Typical suspensions are 6 games for the first PED violation. Robinson’s game day checks this season are $888K. Almost six million flushed down the toilet.

(04-27-2023, 08:31 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Typical suspensions are 6 games for the first PED violation. Robinson’s game day checks this season are $888K. Almost six million flushed down the toilet.

Does the team get that money back or does it still count against the cap with the NFL primarily absorbing it?
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2023, 08:35 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

I’m of the opinion that they should just let the guys do this.  [BLEEP] it.  Level the playing field.  What the hell, they’re all doing it anyway.  If these guys want to kill themselves…[BLEEP] it, go for it.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-27-2023, 08:32 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(04-27-2023, 08:31 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Typical suspensions are 6 games for the first PED violation. Robinson’s game day checks this season are $888K. Almost six million flushed down the toilet.

Does the team get that money back or does it still count against the cap with the NFL primarily absorbing it?

On-field fines go to charity. I don’t know where suspension money goes.

(04-27-2023, 08:24 AM)NH3 Wrote: Realistic or a Smoke Screen? If the NFL was going to suspend any player they would've done it already.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

LOL

Really?

Smokescreen?

LOL
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2023, 08:41 AM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

This sucks.  Not only will he be suspended but now he's going to have to quit using PEDs and will likely loose strength and suck like Taylor Lewan did once he got busted and quit using PEDs.

The good news is that we did not lock him up long term since his demise is inevitable.

(04-27-2023, 08:39 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(04-27-2023, 08:24 AM)NH3 Wrote: Realistic or a Smoke Screen? If the NFL was going to suspend any player they would've done it already.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

LOL

Really?

Smokescreen?

LOL

He's excited for the draft.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(04-27-2023, 08:39 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: This sucks.  Not only will he be suspended but now he's going to have to quit using PEDs and will likely loose strength and suck like Taylor Lewan did once he got busted and quit using PEDs.

The good news is that we did not lock him up long term since his demise is inevitable.

I'm thinking he did it to to heal quicker from his injuries

(04-27-2023, 07:14 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: If we don't take Torrence we just need to plug Cam at LG and if he doesn't like it just bench him and fine him

I think Cam would be a monster at RT. Cam on Roids? No wonder they suspended him. It's for the safety of Left Ends across the league.

but obviously we can't plug him anywhere while he's suspended. This may also impact our ability to shop him around as trade bait during the season, what do you think teams would spend on a guy who finished the previous year on IR and hadn't had time (or much time) to show he's back and fit for competition?