Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NHL Playoffs

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2023, 03:59 AM by Jagfan44. Edited 2 times in total.)

Anybody else watching this? I’m a huge Panthers fan.  At this point in the year and considering where they are, I’m almost a bigger Panther fan than Jag fan. We’re up 3-0 against Carolina. 

Carolina looks like and has been a complete team so not to brush them off but I wasn’t so worried about the west until I saw the last two games in Vegas. Dallas on paper is an amazing team but Vegas looks even better. 

Most here probably don’t follow the NHL but would love to hear some input. Or possible encouragement from other Panthers fans as we’re basically the Jaguars of thr NHL.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Pens fan here rooting for the Panthers since the playoffs started. Pretty crazy how a 1-0 game can be so intense. The Panthers D is amazing. Won all 8 OT games and their goalie has stopped something like 109 of the last 110 shots or something like that !! Def happy to see the Bruins and Rangers out and I'm not a fan of the Stars either so I hope Vegas knocks them out.

(05-23-2023, 03:57 AM)Jagfan44 Wrote: Anybody else watching this? I’m a huge Panthers fan.  At this point in the year and considering where they are, I’m almost a bigger Panther fan than Jag fan. We’re up 3-0 against Carolina. 

Carolina looks like and has been a complete team so not to brush them off but I wasn’t so worried about the west until I saw the last two games in Vegas. Dallas on paper is an amazing team but Vegas looks even better. 

Most here probably don’t follow the NHL but would love to hear some input. Or possible encouragement from other Panthers fans as we’re basically the Jaguars of thr NHL.
As a Caps fan, I hate the VGK so if it's Panthers vs Knights, go Panthers.

These playoffs have been really awesome to watch even though my boys aren't in it this year.

Go Ovi!

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2023, 06:22 PM by Jagfan44.)

(05-23-2023, 12:00 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(05-23-2023, 03:57 AM)Jagfan44 Wrote: Anybody else watching this? I’m a huge Panthers fan.  At this point in the year and considering where they are, I’m almost a bigger Panther fan than Jag fan. We’re up 3-0 against Carolina. 

As a Caps fan, I hate the VGK so if it's Panthers vs Knights, go Panthers.

These playoffs have been really awesome to watch even though my boys aren't in it this year.

Go Ovi!

These playoffs have been great to watch. It really shows just how much parity there is in the NHL. I don’t think there’s been any sweeps and just watching the Panthers series and other series, the team are so even, the games are usually decided by just a few mistakes.

(05-23-2023, 11:59 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Pens fan here rooting for the Panthers since the playoffs started.  Pretty crazy how a 1-0 game can be so intense.  The Panthers D is amazing.  Won all 8 OT games and their goalie has stopped something like 109 of the last 110 shots or something like that !!  Def happy to see the Bruins and Rangers out and I'm not a fan of the Stars either so I hope Vegas knocks them out.

Agree 100%. All of their games have been exciting to me as a fan but even the one last night, ended 1-0 which you don’t see often. What an exciting game though. And yes the goalie Bobrovsky is on fire. I’ve been a big critic of the guy as he was signed to a huge deal by our previous GM. The team wasn’t able to sign some of it’s free agents mostly because of Bob’s contract which still runs for a few more years. 

At this point however I’m happy to say that he’s playing up to his contract.

Panthers looking good again this year!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!