Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Riley Patterson Waived to Sign McManus (K)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

In the last 3 years McManus is 37% from 50 yards or more.
14 of 37

McManus has also missed 6 PAT’s in those same 3 years. Last season he missed 2 which ranked him 32nd in the NFL.

I hope we plan on scoring tons of TD's. Settling for FG's or long FG's before halftimes may not be a luxury we have anymore.

(05-29-2023, 01:14 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: In the last 3 years McManus is 37% from 50 yards or more.
14 of 37

McManus has also missed 6 PAT’s in those same 3 years. Last season he missed 2 which ranked him 32nd in the NFL.

He's 23 of 37, for 62%.  No idea how you got 14.

(05-29-2023, 01:14 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: In the last 3 years McManus is 37% from 50 yards or more.
14 of 37

If Lawrence plays how we all expect him to, missing 2 PAT's should not matter.

https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...49703?s=20

McManus reached out to the Jags. Gotta love that

Hey...uhhh...so, I need a team and I hear you guys are pretty good now. I also heard there's no income tax in your state is that right? Sweeeettttt.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-30-2023, 10:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Hey...uhhh...so, I need a team and I hear you guys are pretty good now. I also heard there's no income tax in your state is that right? Sweeeettttt.

Either that or he really likes Shepherd's Pie, Beef Wellington, and Fish & Chips.

(05-30-2023, 11:25 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 10:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Hey...uhhh...so, I need a team and I hear you guys are pretty good now. I also heard there's no income tax in your state is that right? Sweeeettttt.

Either that or he really likes Shepherd's Pie, Beef Wellington, and Fish & Chips.

It's the breakfast that does it; always has.

[Image: full-english-7355w-2.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-30-2023, 11:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 11:25 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Either that or he really likes Shepherd's Pie, Beef Wellington, and Fish & Chips.

It's the breakfast that does it; always has.

Maybe he likes Waffle House?

(05-30-2023, 12:17 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 11:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's the breakfast that does it; always has.

Maybe he likes Waffle House?

Who among us does not?

(05-29-2023, 03:25 PM)empty Wrote:
14 of 37

He's 23 of 37, for 62%.  No idea how you got 14.

Not sure either, yes 23 of 37.

https://youtu.be/1_HKV0i__xg

(05-25-2023, 01:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 12:47 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: Moderate upgrade on paper. They should've kept Patterson and let them compete a little in preseason. But maybe that's not possible contractually.
How is it a moderate upgrade?  There's probably nothing Patterson is better at than McManus.

Touchbacks: Advantage McManus
Field Goal Distance: Advantage McManus
Inside 50: Probably even. McManus has missed 5 total kicks in the last 3 years from under 50 yards.

Missing FG’s: Advantage McManus

Overreaction Monday in full swing I see

(09-25-2023, 01:45 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 01:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: How is it a moderate upgrade?  There's probably nothing Patterson is better at than McManus.

Touchbacks: Advantage McManus
Field Goal Distance: Advantage McManus
Inside 50: Probably even. McManus has missed 5 total kicks in the last 3 years from under 50 yards.

Missing FG’s: Advantage McManus

He missed one…1.

Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Smh

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2023, 09:51 AM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

Sorry. Can't get on board with getting mad at McManus. He was just named the AFC Special Teams player of the month if I am not mistaken. If your take and reaction to last night's loss is all pinned on a missed FG?

I question whether or not you watch football beyond the level of an Average Joe or somebody's girlfriend that sometimes pops her head into the living room to ask a really stupid question. Our defense [BLEEP] let Browning have a TOP TEN ALL TIME REGULAR SEASON PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT DURING THE SUPERBOWL ERA.

Let that sink in for a minute. Think about all the decades of great QB's, great performances, etc. Browning now has one of the TOP TEN ALL TIME GAMES. He was [BLEEP] insanely good last night. It was gross. He was what? Without looking it up on my end.

What was he? 32 out of 35 or something stupid like that? Close to 90% completion wise? Close to 400 yards probably of total offense. Didn't make a single [BLEEP] mistake last night. The only reason we REALLY didn't get blown out? It was because Taylor got cute and thought it was a smart idea to take the hot hand out of a play and it cost him an INT with Boyd at WR and it resulted in the game being tied or us taking a lead.

He quickly fixed that [BLEEP] mistake on his end. This defense had NO ANSWERS last night. NONE. But, let's blame the kicker? Get the [BLEEP] out of here with that nonsense.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."