Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
London Tickets Today? (STH)

I'll take this down shortly, but can any season ticket holders confirm that today is the presale for general bowl at Wembley?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I did NOT get any notification, but perhaps the reason is because I did not enroll to be part of the London Tickets consideration.

I got an email at 4 AM this morning that said pre-sale starts today at 10 AM thru 10 AM tomorrow. It said a second window opens tomorrow at 10:30 AM thru midnight on June 6th.

I am a STH and I was able to purchase my tickets for the game @ Wembley on 05/18. I didnt receive any email today.

(05-30-2023, 03:37 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: I am a STH and I was able to purchase my tickets for the game @ Wembley on 05/18.  I didnt receive any email today.

Quick question --- did you previously complete the London Form that enabled you to buy the advanced tickets?  If I recall correctly, they were offering that benefit to those that completed the form.  I was not aware of an open window to all STH, independent of whether they completed the form or not.

I called this morning and they said general bowl seating would open to Jags STH on Thursday this week - they said it had been pushed back

I didn’t buy but I went through the process after this thread appeared this morning and could have made a purchase.

Already got ours a few weeks back.

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2023, 08:52 AM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-30-2023, 07:21 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I didn’t buy but I went through the process after this thread appeared this morning and could have made a purchase.

This is what the Jags STH site states:

Tuesday May 30th.
This is split into 2 windows:

May 30th – June 1st – Tickets can only be purchased alongside National Express Coach Ticket
June 1st – June 6th – Tickets can be purchased on their own

Got an email just now that says tomorrow (June 1) at 11:59am STH presale begins for Wembley general bowl seating

(05-30-2023, 04:23 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 03:37 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: I am a STH and I was able to purchase my tickets for the game @ Wembley on 05/18.  I didnt receive any email today.

Quick question --- did you previously complete the London Form that enabled you to buy the advanced tickets?  If I recall correctly, they were offering that benefit to those that completed the form.  I was not aware of an open window to all STH, independent of whether they completed the form or not.

I am pretty sure that I did, yes. I also attended last year so perhaps that had something to do with the timing I was able to purchase the tix.

Does anyone know when the Bills tickets will be available through the Jaguars?

(06-15-2023, 10:06 AM)TownCenterJag Wrote: Does anyone know when the Bills tickets will be available through the Jaguars?

Got an email yesterday to register for the "opportunity" to buy tickets to that game in the coming days.

(06-21-2023, 12:32 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(06-15-2023, 10:06 AM)TownCenterJag Wrote: Does anyone know when the Bills tickets will be available through the Jaguars?

Got an email yesterday to register for the "opportunity" to buy tickets to that game in the coming days.

Received mine as well. Thank you for the response.

Well I missed an email from about 25 minutes ago that gave me access to buy Jags/Bills tix in London and I logged in and it’s sold out.

(06-27-2023, 07:00 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Well I missed an email from about 25 minutes ago that gave me access to buy Jags/Bills tix in London and I logged in and it’s sold out.

I got an email saying it will be on sale at 10am tomorrow morning (wed)

[Image: jagstix22.png]

(06-27-2023, 08:44 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 07:00 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Well I missed an email from about 25 minutes ago that gave me access to buy Jags/Bills tix in London and I logged in and it’s sold out.

I got an email saying it will be on sale at 10am tomorrow morning (wed)

[Image: jagstix22.png]

Yep I got the same and just didn't read it all the way, hah!

Im in this queue.

Got two tickets after queueing

Sec 110 for me. Wasnt ideal but wasnt much available so Im happy to have a seat anywhere.