Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
London Tickets Today? (STH)

Has anyone gotten confirmation of when the limited tix (offered to Jags STH) will go on sale for the Jags - Bills game?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-28-2023, 11:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Has anyone gotten confirmation of when the limited tix (offered to Jags STH) will go on sale for the Jags - Bills game?

It happened this morning

I posted an image of the email I received yesterday regarding the process

(06-28-2023, 12:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(06-28-2023, 11:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Has anyone gotten confirmation of when the limited tix (offered to Jags STH) will go on sale for the Jags - Bills game?

It happened this morning

I posted an image of the email I received yesterday regarding the process

Thanks !!  I missed it and just went in and bought 4.

Hi. I have seen the Jags once at Wembley and by chance my friend and I are going to be in Jacksonville on 12th Nov, so we will be able to see them play again. Tickets are available on Ticketmaster but they are priced high just now, is the price likely to come down in the next few weeks or should we buy now? Can anyone recommend a decent top tier section? We are from Aberdeen, Scotland.

(10-11-2023, 12:57 PM)markslinky_airforcevet Wrote: Hi. I have seen the Jags once at Wembley and by chance my friend and I are going to be in Jacksonville on 12th Nov, so we will be able to see them play again. Tickets are available on Ticketmaster but they are priced high just now, is the price likely to come down in the next few weeks or should we buy now? Can anyone recommend a decent top tier section? We are from Aberdeen, Scotland.

The November 12th game vs the 49ers is one of the most expensive games because they are a really good team and more importantly, San Francisco is one of the richest cities in the US so their fans have no problem paying $500+ for a single ticket.

Regarding the best upper deck seats, it's pretty much what you see on the seating map.  The closer to the 50 yard line in a lower row, the better seat it is going to be.  One of the things I don't like about upper deck 400 level is that the steps are rather steep so on the occasion that I sat up there I'd go for a lower row as drinking and navigating heights is not really in my DNA.    Also, the Home side of the field tends to be more expensive than the visitors side for some reason so you may want to start your search on the visitors side ---- the sunshine is plentiful on both sides in November and usually brings some nice warmth on what is typically a 60 degree (F) day.

Good luck and enjoy !!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-11-2023, 12:57 PM)markslinky_airforcevet Wrote: Hi. I have seen the Jags once at Wembley and by chance my friend and I are going to be in Jacksonville on 12th Nov, so we will be able to see them play again. Tickets are available on Ticketmaster but they are priced high just now, is the price likely to come down in the next few weeks or should we buy now? Can anyone recommend a decent top tier section? We are from Aberdeen, Scotland.

I'll warn you now, the beer ain't gonna make you feel at home. Smile

By November it won't be sweltering hot, but west side of stadium is home side. If you get seats on the East, the sun will be setting into your view. As long as you're wearing teal or buying your row beers, you should be welcomed with open arms.