Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Andre Cisco

I need Cisco to get 2 of them thangs this week.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He's only 23 years old. His best football is ahead of him.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Cisco just keeps on improving.
This whole secondary has stepped up.
They give up some yardage but make enough plays when it counts.

https://twitter.com/DanDGriffis/status/1...25567?s=20

Cisco is by far my favorite player on this defense...

He's gonna be a superstar very soon.

Good looking dude too

#nohomo

Cisco is a top 5 safety in this league. He is on his way to an All Pro season

Dudes were calling me crazy when I told them Cisco was $$$ his rookie year.

The dude is just a ball hawk. More than that? He can support the run. He's always right there where the play is. Cisco is just so good.

I'd rather take money from Josh Allen and pay Cisco and then let Allen decide if he want's to be a Jaguar at 17 Million. If not, we have other needs we can pick up.

But Cisco is money. The way he destroys KC recievers is worth it in and of itself!!

(10-15-2023, 04:30 PM)carp8dm Wrote: Dudes were calling me crazy when I told them Cisco was $$$ his rookie year.

The dude is just a ball hawk. More than that? He can support the run. He's always right there where the play is. Cisco is just so good.

I'd rather take money from Josh Allen and pay Cisco and then let Allen decide if he want's to be a Jaguar at 17 Million. If not, we have other needs we can pick up.

But Cisco is money. The way he destroys KC recievers is worth it in and of itself!!
0 - 3 against KC. Need more than just Cisco but I hear you...

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-15-2023, 04:30 PM)carp8dm Wrote: Dudes were calling me crazy when I told them Cisco was $$$ his rookie year.

Cisco doesn’t make half his plays with out a pass rush….

The dude is just a ball hawk.  More than that?  He can support the run.  He's always right there where the play is.  Cisco is just so good.

I'd rather take money from Josh Allen and pay Cisco and then let Allen decide if he want's to be a Jaguar at 17 Million.  If not, we have other needs we can pick up.

But Cisco is money.  The way he destroys KC recievers is worth it in and of itself!!

Everybody and their mother knew Cisco was a playmaker right from the get-go.

Urby urb couldn't muster the courage to overcome his "seniority" fetish on the field that he had against Cisco in his rookie year - and many of us were clamoring for that boneheaded buffoon to put Cisco in regularly.

So glad he's getting the recognition he deserves outside of Jax.

He is playing at a pro bowl level.

He is part of the young core of the defense.

The young man has some of the best ball skills of any safety in the league.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Secondary is looking stout. Williams is going crazy. Campbell is doing his thing. Cisco is a ballhawk. Jenkins is a hard hitter. Herndon is our Terry Cousin.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2023, 09:09 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Cisco could make you one hitter quit. What a tremendous draft pick.

(10-18-2023, 09:08 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Cisco could make you one hitter quit. What a tremendous draft pick.

That draft year is looking to be baalkes ultimatum