Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Andre Cisco

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz9fsvhx4PY

Leaked footage of Cisco in offseason

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-05-2023, 05:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(06-05-2023, 03:22 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: With all that speed he mustard’d 3 career takeaways. Maybe he will take Jenkins role and somebody else can step in as the Free.

"career" Huh?  

He only started 2 games as a rookie under the worst coach in the history of the league. 
Last year was his 1st season and only season as a starter - and first and only season in a competent system. 

We should be excited about what he will do in year 2 playing the same spot in the same system. Not trying to make him strong safety because he showed up to an OTA practice looking like he hit the gym properly. 

Campbell likes to move safeties around some anyway.
 I'm sure a SS that covers better than Jenkins is on the team's wishlist. I just don't think displacing a talented kid who is just getting a chance to show us his FS skill is the way to handle it. 

Also - this talk about 6 INTs is a bit lofty, no?  Only two safeties in the entire league had 6 INTs last year. That's rarified air. 

I'd be very happy if the young man just makes the requisite step many young ascending players make moving into their second year in a system. 
And 3 INTs from our FS would be great as long as our secondary takes a positive step forward as a whole. 

We don't need to reinvent the wheel because someone showed up to practice with larger deltoids than last year.

....he must have the sweetest breath of all our secondary players.

(06-05-2023, 05:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(06-05-2023, 03:22 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: With all that speed he mustard’d 3 career takeaways. Maybe he will take Jenkins role and somebody else can step in as the Free.

"career" Huh?  

He only started 2 games as a rookie under the worst coach in the history of the league. 
Last year was his 1st season and only season as a starter - and first and only season in a competent system. 

We should be excited about what he will do in year 2 playing the same spot in the same system. Not trying to make him strong safety because he showed up to an OTA practice looking like he hit the gym properly. 

I'm sure a SS that covers better than Jenkins is on the team's wishlist. I just don't think displacing a talented kid who is just getting a chance to show us his FS skill is the way to handle it. 

Also - this talk about 6 INTs is a bit lofty, no?  Only two safeties in the entire league had 6 INTs last year. That's rarified air. 

I'd be very happy if the young man just makes the requisite step many young ascending players make moving into their second year in a system. 
And 3 INTs from our FS would be great as long as our secondary takes a positive step forward as a whole. 

We don't need to reinvent the wheel because someone showed up to practice with larger deltoids than last year.

Campbell huh ?

(06-07-2023, 12:37 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(06-05-2023, 05:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: "career" Huh?  

Campbell huh ?

Caldwell

(06-06-2023, 12:36 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz9fsvhx4PY

LIGHTWEIGHT! 

Ronnie was a monster in his prime. Destroyed his body in the process though. Not sure if he's doing better these days or not. I wasn't much of a fan of his era growing up. My Dad was into bodybuilding. I caught the tail end of Dorian Yates career and was a fan of his work and principles over the years. Everybody is too bloated these days. 

Speaking of jacked safeties though. You remember Landry? He was yoked for a minute in the NFL.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(06-07-2023, 12:39 PM)Caldrac Wrote:

LIGHTWEIGHT! 

Ronnie was a monster in his prime. Destroyed his body in the process though. Not sure if he's doing better these days or not. I wasn't much of a fan of his era growing up. My Dad was into bodybuilding. I caught the tail end of Dorian Yates career and was a fan of his work and principles over the years. Everybody is too bloated these days. 

Speaking of jacked safeties though. You remember Landry? He was yoked for a minute in the NFL.

Don't believe so. He's in a wheel chair now IIRC. Dude absolutely destroyed his body.

(06-07-2023, 07:59 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 12:39 PM)Caldrac Wrote: LIGHTWEIGHT! 

Don't believe so. He's in a wheel chair now IIRC. Dude absolutely destroyed his body.

He can walk assisted. I guess he had some botched surgeries which led to him not recovering. Crazy part is the dude still goes and throws weights around the gym everyday. One of the Netflix bodybuilding documentaries has him on there recently
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(06-07-2023, 12:39 PM)Caldrac Wrote:

LIGHTWEIGHT! 

He did alot of dumb highly dangerous lifting that left him in the wheel chair that he is in today

Funny bloke tho

PFF doesn't even have Cisco as a top 32 safety. I think Cisco not being ranked slaps them in the face by the end of the season

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-safety-rank...kIrp7aVU3E

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2023, 08:46 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

Cisco looking like an All Pro and on of the best safeties in the league and his PFF grade is matching the eye test. Hopefully he gets another pick this week against Houston. Cisco is a must to resign just like Campbell is. He's our highest graded player going into week 3

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/andre-cisco/76641

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2023, 08:59 AM by Caldrac.)

(09-19-2023, 08:46 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Cisco looking like an All Pro and on of the best safeties in the league and his PFF grade is matching the eye test.  Hopefully he gets another pick this week against Houston.  Cisco is a must to resign just like Campbell is.  He's our highest graded player going into week 3

It really looks like Baalke hit on that class earlier on. Little, Campbell and Cisco are all more than deserving of a 2nd contract here already.

(09-19-2023, 08:46 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Cisco looking like an All Pro and on of the best safeties in the league and his PFF grade is matching the eye test.  Hopefully he gets another pick this week against Houston.  Cisco is a must to resign just like Campbell is.  He's our highest graded player going into week 3

It really looks like Baalke hit on that class earlier on. Little, Campbell and Cisco are all more than deserving of a 2nd contract here already.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Last year he was near the ball a lot but wouldn't quite make the play, he is making the plays as they come. When the Jaguars can get it all right and together, this is a well balanced team in all phases of the game.

Still can't wrap my head around the thought that Urban decided to keep him on the bench
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Anyone notice they played Cisco in the box a fair amount vs ATL?

Caldwell does switch them up sometimes, but it appeared he did it more in that game.

(10-04-2023, 09:07 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Anyone notice they played Cisco in the box a fair amount vs ATL?

Caldwell does switch them up sometimes, but it appeared he did it more in that game.
Yes. Which makes sense all things considered. Run heavy team. Poor QB play. No burners on the outside and an athletically gifted freak of nature in Pitts just slowly rotting away as a TE.

I am excited to see what he does with Antonio Johnson when he's back on the active roster and healthy. He was a tackling fool during the preseason.

I think Caldwell can do some similar things with him, including the nickel stuff. I hope he keeps bringing different blitzes from different angles. Maybe not too much this Sunday with Allen's cannon for an arm though. Cisco will be deep more often than not to respect Diggs and Gabriel.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

(10-04-2023, 10:12 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-04-2023, 09:07 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Anyone notice they played Cisco in the box a fair amount vs ATL?

Yes. Which makes sense all things considered. Run heavy team. Poor QB play. No burners on the outside and an athletically gifted freak of nature in Pitts just slowly rotting away as a TE.

I am excited to see what he does with Antonio Johnson when he's back on the active roster and healthy. He was a tackling fool during the preseason.

I think Caldwell can do some similar things with him, including the nickel stuff. I hope he keeps bringing different blitzes from different angles. Maybe not too much this Sunday with Allen's cannon for an arm though. Cisco will be deep more often than not to respect Diggs and Gabriel.

Yes. 

Blitzing may be minimal this week, but interested in seeing more overall. Hopefully Lloyd gets involved at some point when healthy

(10-04-2023, 10:24 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-04-2023, 10:12 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Yes. Which makes sense all things considered. Run heavy team. Poor QB play. No burners on the outside and an athletically gifted freak of nature in Pitts just slowly rotting away as a TE.

Yes. 

Blitzing may be minimal this week, but interested in seeing more overall. Hopefully Lloyd gets involved at some point when healthy

If Campbell and Williams show they're holding their own against Diggs/Davis well in man I'd love to see some heavy blitzes at Allen. He's prone to mistakes when pressured but he can make you pay. Have to test the waters on our coverage early and then send the hounds if we're holding up well. When Allen is on, he's [BLEEP] on. But when he's off, he spirals with the best of them.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-04-2023, 11:14 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-04-2023, 10:24 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yes. 

If Campbell and Williams show they're holding their own against Diggs/Davis well in man I'd love to see some heavy blitzes at Allen. He's prone to mistakes when pressured but he can make you pay. Have to test the waters on our coverage early and then send the hounds if we're holding up well. When Allen is on, he's [BLEEP] on. But when he's off, he spirals with the best of them.

Makes sense

Some ILB delayed blitzes would be cool - or a DB if they are in nickel/dime etc -I  wish Lloyd was available in there to send

Cisco is that dude.