Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Current Danger of Hateful Rhetoric and Domestic Terrorism

(07-11-2023, 07:17 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-10-2023, 10:10 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You only want more moderation because you think it will be in your favor. You only cry because people know you for what you are. You are so arrogant as to think you are in a position that people need you to reach them never considering that you're the one who is lost.

We all know he’s lost… I mean he is CNN’s number one fan…

I haven't watched cable news in probably a decade.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-09-2023, 02:31 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-09-2023, 01:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: What's really disturbing is the libby's thinking. Their identity politics is really a breeding ground for segregation and hatred. Their critical thinking has collapsed, leaving them to vote with hurt feelings instead of common sense. Obviously pedophilia is now a protected sexuality to them and almost no longer a taboo in their circles of disgustingness. You figure that would be a deal breaker for the common dem/lib voter, but I see that as a no-go.. Maybe if Trump would quit draggin his bits and pieces across their foreheads while they sleep, they wouldn't be so fragile..

The bolded is astoundingly false, and a clear example of a conservative voter falling prey to hateful rhetoric and/or conspiracy theory - and simply believing it as truth. 

This is how the wackos referenced in the OP are initially spawned. Acceptance of outlandish falsehoods.

#Sounsoffreedom

(07-11-2023, 08:35 AM)jj82284 Wrote:
(07-09-2023, 02:31 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: The bolded is astoundingly false, and a clear example of a conservative voter falling prey to hateful rhetoric and/or conspiracy theory - and simply believing it as truth. 

This is how the wackos referenced in the OP are initially spawned. Acceptance of outlandish falsehoods.

#Soundsoffreedom

(07-11-2023, 08:35 AM)jj82284 Wrote:
(07-09-2023, 02:31 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: The bolded is astoundingly false, and a clear example of a conservative voter falling prey to hateful rhetoric and/or conspiracy theory - and simply believing it as truth. 

#Sounsoffreedom

Which post is the sound of freedom?
Winger's  or NYC? Or both?

(07-11-2023, 09:41 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 08:35 AM)jj82284 Wrote: #Sounsoffreedom

Which post is the sound of freedom?

It's a movie that exposes the child trafficking industry, you know this.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-11-2023, 09:42 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 09:41 AM)mikesez Wrote: Which post is the sound of freedom?

Meanwhile, Maxwell was found guilty of child sex trafficking and none of her clients are in prison with her.. 

That's the real problem!

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(07-11-2023, 10:11 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 09:42 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's a movie that exposes the child trafficking industry, you know this.

Meanwhile, Maxwell was found guilty of child sex trafficking and none of her clients are in prison with her.. 

That's the real problem!

I'm sure Mikesez will be along in a minute to tell you why you're wrong.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-11-2023, 09:42 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 09:41 AM)mikesez Wrote: Which post is the sound of freedom?

Right, it's about a US agent trying to go above and beyond the call of duty to rescue foreign kids who are being forced to serve foreign perverts in foreign countries.  Ultimately the guy has to resign from his job in the US government to do this.
It's a sad and moving story but it neither alleges nor proves that any US politician is "in on it" or that any of the exploitation actually takes place in the US.

(07-11-2023, 10:11 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 09:42 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's a movie that exposes the child trafficking industry, you know this.

That's the real problem!

As far as I know she only ever had one client, Epstein.  Can you name any others?  Victims testified in both trials.  What clients were named?

(07-11-2023, 10:34 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 10:11 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Meanwhile, Maxwell was found guilty of child sex trafficking and none of her clients are in prison with her.. 

That's the real problem!

As far as I know she only ever had one client, Epstein.  Can you name any others?  Victims testified in both trials.  What clients were named?

Seems like there's a whole little black book that was full of names of people who need questioning.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/...k-redacted

(07-11-2023, 10:43 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 10:34 AM)mikesez Wrote: As far as I know she only ever had one client, Epstein.  Can you name any others?  Victims testified in both trials.  What clients were named?

Seems like there's a whole little black book that was full of names of people who need questioning.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/...k-redacted

I'm sure Jimmy Buffet has been thoroughly questioned.

Right on cue.

(07-11-2023, 11:00 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Right on cue.

After you take over the government, are you going to order the demolition of all the margaritavilles?

(07-11-2023, 11:40 AM)mikesez Wrote:

After you take over the government, are you going to order the demolition of all the margaritavilles?

If he had sex with a child.. YUP!!

(07-11-2023, 11:42 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 11:40 AM)mikesez Wrote: After you take over the government, are you going to order the demolition of all the margaritavilles?

Make sure you include the roughly 600 priests, pastors, and other clergy-men who have been charged with sex abuse on minors or young adults in their congregations since 1998. 

You'd have to demolish 30 churches in the state of Florida alone. 

Wanna take a guess on how many of those scum are conservative voters and not members of this mythical "leftist party of pedophilia" you've been brainwashed about?

(07-11-2023, 11:42 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 11:40 AM)mikesez Wrote: After you take over the government, are you going to order the demolition of all the margaritavilles?

If someone can prove he did, of course, I'd be there with you with a rented bulldozer or two.
But you think there's proof out there that he did, and some shadowy set of elites have managed to hide the proof for this long?  It only takes one person to leak evidence and name names you know.

(07-11-2023, 11:40 AM)mikesez Wrote:

Like any real libertarian I plan to take over the world and leave you alone. And why would I destroy a company because it's associated with a bad guy? That's counterproductive. But again, you know these things, you just try really hard to be smart.

(07-11-2023, 11:52 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 11:42 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: If he had sex with a child.. YUP!!

Make sure you include the roughly 600 priests, pastors, and other clergy-men who have been charged with sex abuse on minors or young adults in their congregations since 1998. 

Wanna take a guess on how many of those scum are conservative voters and not members of this mythical "leftist party of pedophilia" you've been brainwashed about?

Agree with this one too, except the bad guy is who gets punished not the company he worked for.

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2023, 12:19 PM by WingerDinger.)

(07-11-2023, 11:53 AM)mikesez Wrote:

If someone can prove he did, of course, I'd be there with you with a rented bulldozer or two.
But you think there's proof out there that he did, and some shadowy set of elites have managed to hide the proof for this long?  It only takes one person to leak evidence and name names you know.

I'm saying that all this speculation can be put to bed with transparency..

Why the big secret?

(07-11-2023, 11:52 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:

And I don't give a [BLEEP] who they are, what party they represent or religion. If they diddled a child, they deserve the most painful death imaginable..

Maybe you should put party allegiances aside for once for the betterment. Unless, you swing that way. Then I can see you using party or religious affiliation as a judgemental factor..

(07-11-2023, 12:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 11:53 AM)mikesez Wrote: If someone can prove he did, of course, I'd be there with you with a rented bulldozer or two.

I'm saying that all this speculation can be put to bed with transparency..

Why the big secret?

You want prosecutors to disclose hour by hour logs of every lead they investigate?
You want anything presented to a grand jury to become public, even if the grand jury doesn't vote to indict?

(07-11-2023, 12:20 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 12:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm saying that all this speculation can be put to bed with transparency..

Why the big secret?

You want prosecutors to disclose hour by hour logs of every lead they investigate?
You want anything presented to a grand jury to become public, even if the grand jury doesn't vote to indict?

I'm saying it seems like predators are being protected. And the only way to assure that this isn't the case, is transparency.