Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ramsey knee injury

(08-06-2023, 03:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(08-06-2023, 02:35 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: Why are you comparing the trade value of WRs to CBs? Gilmore was traded for a 5th round pick.  Two years before that, Gilmore was traded for a 6th round pick. The kind of compensation we got from the Rams isn't normal at all for a CB. We absolutely fleeced them. But we did jack [BLEEP] with the picks, so we ultimately lost the deal.

But thinking that Ramsey is overrated is crazy. I also have a hard time believing that the majority of the Rams fan base thinks he is overrated as you claim. No, Campbell is NOT a better corner right now. Would I rather have Campbell for the future? Sure, because Ramsey is now 28 and will be starting his decline and Campbell is still young. But Ramsey is still a top 3-5 corner and I would have absolutely been fine with us trading a 3rd to get him back here.

You originally said we fleeced the Rams and now you back track and say we lost the trade?  Lolololol.  Its one or the other.  We def. won the trade, we got 2 1sts and a 4th.  We had a [BLEEP] GM and that didnt know how to draft that didnt know what to do with those picks.  We traded Ramsey for the picks not the players.  Most of the Rams fans absolutely know he is overrated.  I posted the link on the Rams board a while back on the thread about him getting traded and very few were upset about the traded and a bunch of posters were posting about him getting burned numerous times and talking about him being overrated.  But yes, I think Campbell is better than Ramsey right now and for the future.  Its funny how a couple post ago Ramsey was out of his prime and on the decline but now he will be starting his decline.  I dont think you know where he stands right now by your posts and you keep contradicting yourself and seem confused.  Multiple people know it. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1004...utive-says

No, it's really not. Just because you don't understand doesn't make us wrong, it's just underscores your limitation.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-06-2023, 03:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(08-06-2023, 02:35 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: Why are you comparing the trade value of WRs to CBs? Gilmore was traded for a 5th round pick.  Two years before that, Gilmore was traded for a 6th round pick. The kind of compensation we got from the Rams isn't normal at all for a CB. We absolutely fleeced them. But we did jack [BLEEP] with the picks, so we ultimately lost the deal.

But thinking that Ramsey is overrated is crazy. I also have a hard time believing that the majority of the Rams fan base thinks he is overrated as you claim. No, Campbell is NOT a better corner right now. Would I rather have Campbell for the future? Sure, because Ramsey is now 28 and will be starting his decline and Campbell is still young. But Ramsey is still a top 3-5 corner and I would have absolutely been fine with us trading a 3rd to get him back here.

You originally said we fleeced the Rams and now you back track and say we lost the trade?  Lolololol.  Its one or the other.  We def. won the trade, we got 2 1sts and a 4th.  We had a [BLEEP] GM and that didnt know how to draft that didnt know what to do with those picks.  We traded Ramsey for the picks not the players.  Most of the Rams fans absolutely know he is overrated.  I posted the link on the Rams board a while back on the thread about him getting traded and very few were upset about the traded and a bunch of posters were posting about him getting burned numerous times and talking about him being overrated.  But yes, I think Campbell is better than Ramsey right now and for the future.  Its funny how a couple post ago Ramsey was out of his prime and on the decline but now he will be starting his decline.  I dont think you know where he stands right now by your posts and you keep contradicting yourself and seem confused.  Multiple people know it. 

What are you talking about? I've stated that he is 28 years old, out of his prime years and will start to decline. And I continue to say he is a top 3-5 CB right now.

I'm also allowed to say that we won the trade via compensation, but then ultimately lost when we did absolutely nothing with the picks and I really don't understand how that has anything to do with how good of a CB Ramsey is.

(08-06-2023, 04:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-06-2023, 03:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You originally said we fleeced the Rams and now you back track and say we lost the trade?  Lolololol.  Its one or the other.  We def. won the trade, we got 2 1sts and a 4th.  We had a [BLEEP] GM and that didnt know how to draft that didnt know what to do with those picks.  We traded Ramsey for the picks not the players.  Most of the Rams fans absolutely know he is overrated.  I posted the link on the Rams board a while back on the thread about him getting traded and very few were upset about the traded and a bunch of posters were posting about him getting burned numerous times and talking about him being overrated.  But yes, I think Campbell is better than Ramsey right now and for the future.  Its funny how a couple post ago Ramsey was out of his prime and on the decline but now he will be starting his decline.  I dont think you know where he stands right now by your posts and you keep contradicting yourself and seem confused.  Multiple people know it. 

No, it's really not. Just because you don't understand doesn't make us wrong, it's just underscores your limitation.
“Underscores your limitation” hahahaha

(08-06-2023, 02:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(08-06-2023, 12:33 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: Then you're obviously bias. We fleeced the Rams, so let's not make it seem like that is the normal compensation for a cornerback.

Ramsey is 28, so he is now out of his prime years and starting on the tail end. That's why they got a 3rd. It doesn't take away from how good of a player he still is.

The fact that you think Campbell is a better cornerback shows your bias even more. It's okay to dislike Ramsey because he was a nole, but at least be honest about it.

lol, absolutely.  A few here think that we got fleeced though. He is most def. out of his prime and part of the reason he isnt a top 5 corner anymore.  Hill and Adams were both 28 when they got traded and Chiefs got a 1st, 2nd, and 4th for Hill and the Packers got a 1st and 2nd for Adams.  It has nothing to do with Ramsey being a Nole, Smith was one of my favorite players and I have a bunch of Nole players that I have really liked over the years.  Derrick Brooks is one of my all time favorite defenders.  Why do Rams fans and most people online realize he is overrated?  You think its because hes a Nole?  At this point in there careers I absolutely think Campbell is the better corner.

@Does Hill or Adams have a history of back injuries?@

Big Grin