Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hamilton with a back injury

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2023, 06:42 PM by Cleatwood. Edited 8 times in total.)

Non football related medical back injury.

No timetable. 

This sucks

https://x.com/miaobrientv/status/1693375699711664436

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-20-2023, 06:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://x.com/miaobrientv/status/1693375...915L-t18Xg

No timetable. 

This sucks.

Just a heads up, you see your twitter link and the numbers after /status/ right? Numbers 169337 etc etc. If you remove everything after those numbers, your link will post correctly. So remove the ?s=46t=kNX etc etc and you should be good.

On topic, damn that doesn't sound good at all. He had been the best player on the DL in camp and was looking prime to have a big season. Hopefully Foley's injury doesn't linger because we can't afford to be without both of them for any extended period of time.

Ledbetter picked the perfect time to have a big game yesterday. Will be interesting to see if he gets any playing time with the 1s next weekend.

(08-20-2023, 06:28 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(08-20-2023, 06:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://x.com/miaobrientv/status/1693375...915L-t18Xg

No timetable. 

This sucks.

Just a heads up, you see your twitter link and the numbers after /status/ right? Numbers 169337 etc etc. If you remove everything after those numbers, your link will post correctly. So remove the ?s=46t=kNX etc etc and you should be good.

On topic, damn that doesn't sound good at all. He had been the best player on the DL in camp and was looking prime to have a big season. Hopefully Foley's injury doesn't linger because we can't afford to be without both of them for any extended period of time.

Ledbetter picked the perfect time to have a big game yesterday. Will be interesting to see if he gets any playing time with the 1s next weekend.
I tried that but it still doesn’t post like it used to for me for some reason.

Non football is weird... did he thrust too hard? Did he try to lift some concrete bags and didn't use his legs to lift up? I hope its something stupid and they are just being precautious

(08-20-2023, 06:41 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(08-20-2023, 06:28 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Just a heads up, you see your twitter link and the numbers after /status/ right? Numbers 169337 etc etc. If you remove everything after those numbers, your link will post correctly. So remove the ?s=46t=kNX etc etc and you should be good.

I tried that but it still doesn’t post like it used to for me for some reason.

Hmm weird. Oh it's because your link has x.com instead of twitter.com. Are you posting from mobile?
https://twitter.com/miaobrientv/status/1...9711664436

(08-20-2023, 06:49 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(08-20-2023, 06:41 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I tried that but it still doesn’t post like it used to for me for some reason.

Hmm weird. Oh it's because your link has x.com instead of twitter.com. Are you posting from mobile?
Yea. 

Maybe if I remove the X and changed it to twitter.

(08-20-2023, 06:58 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(08-20-2023, 06:49 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Hmm weird. Oh it's because your link has x.com instead of twitter.com. Are you posting from mobile?
Yea. 

Maybe if I remove the X and changed it to twitter.

Yea it should work then

He was at the game right? What did he do between Saturday night and Sunday practice?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(08-20-2023, 07:34 PM)p_rushing Wrote: He was at the game right? What did he do between Saturday night and Sunday practice?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Ahem...Who*
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Snark aside, the human body is more fragile than people realize and you can wake up injured. He's young and let's hope he recovers quickly
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

He was poised to have a good year. Hopefully he can recover quickly.

Dammit. Don’t tell me this team is going to be injury-ridden when we’re on the cusp of breaking out.

Damn you, cruel football gods. Damn you!

This sucks.

(This post was last modified: 08-21-2023, 07:24 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

I wonder what it would cost to get Peter's back out of retirement for 1 year?

Not having a timetable sounds more ominous. If he threw his back out helping someone move or doing yard work, you'd think they'd gave an estimate on how long the recovery would be. Sounds like it could be serious.

(This post was last modified: 08-21-2023, 10:31 AM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

Who is left in FA for DT? Akiem Hicks?

We need another NT.

Hamilton and Fatukasi are both hurt.

They are our primary NTs when we line up in run sets.
Not good.

(08-21-2023, 10:29 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Who is left in FA for DT?  Akiem Hicks?

Wormley and Ionnidis are probably the only big guys left out there. 

And they are really NT types, which is what we need.

Might have to bring in Suh

(08-21-2023, 11:08 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Might have to bring in Suh

36 years old and unmotivated