Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hamilton with a back injury

This seems weird. Hicken said maybe he slept on it wrong. Whatever it is he’s on the “road to recovery” ?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-21-2023, 11:09 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-21-2023, 11:08 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Might have to bring in Suh

36 years old and unmotivated

Yeah, hes the same age as CC?   Is he?  I don't know him personally so I don't know how motivated he is

So he was in a walking boot and then it was reported a non-football back injury with an indefinite timetable for return?

(This post was last modified: 08-21-2023, 12:21 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(08-20-2023, 06:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Non football related medical back injury.

No timetable. 

This sucks

https://x.com/miaobrientv/status/1693375699711664436

Pulling the ole Jalen Ramsey trick.

(08-21-2023, 12:09 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: This seems weird. Hicken said maybe he slept on it wrong. Whatever it is he’s on the “road to recovery” ?

Our guys need to be more careful how they sleep.

(08-21-2023, 12:10 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(08-21-2023, 11:09 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: 36 years old and unmotivated

Yeah, hes the same age as CC?   Is he?  I don't know him personally so I don't know how motivated he is

His past 3 stops in the NFL have involved circling rumors of him not buying in, disagreements with players and coaches. 

He's the polar opposite of the guys Baalke/Pederson have brought in. And he hasn't looked like Campbell has since turning 30. He's just a semi-athletic phone booth now.

Non-football related? Was he practicing the Kama Sutra?

(08-21-2023, 01:59 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Non-football related? Was he practicing the Kama Sutra?

LOL

Probably obvious, but, these situations are usually tied to a car accident

1010xl interviewing Davon regarding his recent back injury.  Listen to his comments below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK0Cl_-hYKE

Backs are funny but I bet it’s at least a couple of weeks.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(08-21-2023, 03:19 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-21-2023, 01:59 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Non-football related? Was he practicing the Kama Sutra?

LOL

I’m starting to think the same thing. Searcy was saying it could be a contract thing where the Jags could get some of that money back too.

(08-21-2023, 06:05 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(08-21-2023, 03:19 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

I’m starting to think the same thing. Searcy was saying it could be a contract thing where the Jags could get some of that money back too.
It has to be something that was provable. It's hard to say an injury was caused by a non-football injury. If it was him just waking up hurting or did too much the night before, it's hard to say that football practice didn't cause it and it just started hurting the next day.

The Jags have to know something happened like a car accident or something else that has a paper trail.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(08-21-2023, 06:30 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-21-2023, 06:05 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’m starting to think the same thing. Searcy was saying it could be a contract thing where the Jags could get some of that money back too.
It has to be something that was provable. It's hard to say an injury was caused by a non-football injury. If it was him just waking up hurting or did too much the night before, it's hard to say that football practice didn't cause it and it just started hurting the next day.

The Jags have to know something happened like a car accident or something else that has a paper trail.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

You are correct. I heard Searcy talking about this as well. If they can’t find anything then Hamilton keeps his loot.

Get him his backeotomy ASAP!
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(08-21-2023, 07:24 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I wonder what it would cost to get Peter's back out of retirement for 1 year?

I was thinking the same thing.

Sleep my behind. Was his girlfriend or wife in that same bed. I know I have pulled my back our from bedroom activity with a lady.

(08-21-2023, 10:35 PM)JaguarWC Wrote:
(08-21-2023, 07:24 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I wonder what it would cost to get Peter's back out of retirement for 1 year?

I was thinking the same thing.

He played very good for us last year

(08-21-2023, 06:05 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(08-21-2023, 03:19 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

And that's typical of Searcy and his half-lit takes. You really think this team is going to go out of their way to piss off a guy who's been wrecking camp and who they just gave an extension? Because he's injured somehow? Absurd.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Some good news

https://twitter.com/hayscarlyon/status/1...915L-t18Xg

I just heard he is out "indefinitely".

(08-24-2023, 11:05 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: I just heard he is out "indefinitely".

Yes, we all heard that about a week ago.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato