Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hamilton with a back injury

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Looks like Ham will be playing in week 1 up in Indy. That’s all I needed to hear.

(08-24-2023, 03:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Looks like Ham will be playing in week 1 up in Indy. That’s all I needed to hear.

I hope so, he has had a monstrous preseason.

(08-24-2023, 03:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Looks like Ham will be playing in week 1 up in Indy. That’s all I needed to hear.

All I got was "back in the building next week" not even "practicing next week" - much less "playing week one"

Doug mentioned that IF HE'S CLEARED  he could play against Indy despite missing two weeks of practice. 
No one speculated whether he'd be healthy enough to be cleared by team doctors.

(08-24-2023, 05:22 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

All I got was "back in the building next week" not even "practicing next week" - much less "playing week one"

Doug mentioned that IF HE'S CLEARED  he could play against Indy despite missing two weeks of practice. 

Hays Carlyon posted Doug would play him against Indy in the opener with limited practice.

My guess isn't a car accident but it's as simple as he lifted with his back instead of his knees when doing some heavy lifting around the house. My second guess is he slipped in the shower.

But why be so secretive about the injury if it's from such an innocuous event? So that when someone does injure themselves through some foolishness, guilt through silence isn't triggered. Treat every private injury as private is always the best policy.

Well that is really disappointing

(08-24-2023, 09:08 PM)OzJohnnie Wrote: My guess isn't a car accident but it's as simple as he lifted with his back instead of his knees when doing some heavy lifting around the house.  My second guess is he slipped in the shower.

But why be so secretive about the injury if it's from such an innocuous event?  So that when someone does injure themselves through some foolishness, guilt through silence isn't triggered.  Treat every private injury as private is always the best policy.

He picked up his signing bonus.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(08-24-2023, 09:08 PM)OzJohnnie Wrote: My guess isn't a car accident but it's as simple as he lifted with his back instead of his knees when doing some heavy lifting around the house. My second guess is he slipped in the shower.

But why be so secretive about the injury if it's from such an innocuous event? So that when someone does injure themselves through some foolishness, guilt through silence isn't triggered. Treat every private injury as private is always the best policy.
The team can't discuss a personal injury unless you allow them to. It's like when you have to go on medical leave at work, only the people that have to know the details will. It's up to you to share the info.

He also hasn't been back with the team, so he hasn't been there to interview and get an answer.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(08-24-2023, 07:35 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(08-24-2023, 05:22 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: All I got was "back in the building next week" not even "practicing next week" - much less "playing week one"

Hays Carlyon posted Doug would play him against Indy in the opener with limited practice.

Read my prior post again 

Hays  said Doug "would" play him --  he should have stated "if cleared"

The question asked int he presser was whether he'd play him despite not practicing -- IF healthy and cleared -- that IF doesn't magically disappear

(08-24-2023, 09:08 PM)OzJohnnie Wrote: My guess isn't a car accident but it's as simple as he lifted with his back instead of his knees when doing some heavy lifting around the house.  My second guess is he slipped in the shower.

But why be so secretive about the injury if it's from such an innocuous event?  So that when someone does injure themselves through some foolishness, guilt through silence isn't triggered.  Treat every private injury as private is always the best policy.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
recoupable salary

So just want to clarify, people are insinuating that Hamilton "injured" his back for some sort of financial motive? Who does this benefit if true?

(08-25-2023, 09:36 AM)Jagsman Wrote: So just want to clarify, people are insinuating that Hamilton "injured" his back for some sort of financial motive? Who does this benefit if true?

Who said that?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(08-25-2023, 09:36 AM)Jagsman Wrote: So just want to clarify, people are insinuating that Hamilton "injured" his back for some sort of financial motive? Who does this benefit if true?
It was said that he was hiding the reason for financial motive. If he gets hurt outside of football, the Jags can get money back if they wanted or potentially even void the contract.

The Jags immediately claimed it was a non-football injury, so I don't think anyone is hiding what happened but they can't legally release that info.

Maybe it's a back concussion? I've heard those can linger. Is JDub around to ask her?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-28-2023, 09:47 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Maybe it's a back concussion? I've heard those can linger. Is JDub around to ask her?

Do not summon that pit spawn.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-25-2023, 10:36 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
It was said that he was hiding the reason for financial motive. If he gets hurt outside of football, the Jags can get money back if they wanted or potentially even void the contract.

The Jags immediately claimed it was a non-football injury, so I don't think anyone is hiding what happened but they can't legally release that info.

So, the sky isn't falling?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Injury update :

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/16961...73332?s=20

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2023, 11:19 AM by Cleatwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1707051023162827076?s=20

Antibiotics? What kind injury is this?

(09-27-2023, 11:18 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1707051023162827076?s=20

Antibiotics? What kind injury is this?

Sounds like a serious illness / major infection. 
He has a Cath-port in his arm for IV admin

Booty sex.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."