Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hamilton with a back injury

With how Hamilton was playing in preseason, It would be huge to get that back. May even help Travon take that extra step.
In Dougie I Trust!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-27-2023, 11:23 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Booty sex.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Poophol loophole

(09-27-2023, 05:51 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(09-27-2023, 11:23 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Booty sex.

Poophol loophole
The crap gap.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2023, 02:23 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Any updates for Hamilton? I haven't heard anything besides he travelled (or was cleared to travel) with the team to London

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf...981087007/

Well that answers my question
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-04-2023, 02:22 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Any updates for Hamilton? I haven't heard anything besides he travelled (or was cleared to travel) with the team to London

What did he get into with a non-football back injury that requires antibiotics and a picc line?

I would guess staph but it would be very hard to say that was non-football related.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Cause jags strikes once more just for olds time sake.

(10-04-2023, 07:59 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(10-04-2023, 02:22 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Any updates for Hamilton? I haven't heard anything besides he travelled (or was cleared to travel) with the team to London

What did he get into with a non-football back injury that requires antibiotics and a picc line?

I would guess staph but it would be very hard to say that was non-football related.

The orthopedic surgeon they have as a guest on 1010, Dr. George Bahri, says it’s easily conceivable that an open wound became infected in the Petri dish that is a locker room. However, without details, it’s speculation.

(10-04-2023, 07:59 PM)p_rushing Wrote:

was gonna say, MRSA can be problematic. And stubborn.
(do not GIS)

(10-05-2023, 06:23 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The orthopedic surgeon they have as a guest on 1010, Dr. George Bahri, says it’s easily conceivable that an open wound became infected in the Petri dish that is a locker room. However, without details, it’s speculation.

(10-05-2023, 08:03 AM)Mikey Wrote: was gonna say, MRSA can be problematic. And stubborn.
(do not GIS)

I definitely think it is staph because they sent him home, away from the team, and given him a picc.

The question I had was with the Jags calling it a non-football injury. I thought they put him on the non-football list but he is just on IR. The Jags worded it weird and he definitely got something from practicing/locker room but wasn't an on the field injury.

Can this guy come back to who he was before the injury? Any doctors out there? lol. This is the biggest question for our defense next year imo after we get our DC. If he can come back to who he was before the injury it will be huge for the defense. He was the worst plyayer on defense when he came back and a shell of his former self.

This was his health issue. I posted previously but should have put it in this thread. 

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...pid1595684

(01-10-2024, 09:03 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Can this guy come back to who he was before the injury?  Any doctors out there?  lol.  This is the biggest question for our defense next year imo after we get our DC.    If he can come back to who he was before the injury it will be huge for the defense.  He was the worst plyayer on defense when he came back and a shell of his former self.

Impossible to know really

We're talking about a human losing the near entirety of his immune system's ability to heal itself centered around an infection attached to his spinal cord - whose job is well centered around core and lower back strength giving him leverage over 300+ pound humans trying to rag doll him into a different position. 

What does it take for someone decimated in that critical area of strength to return to an elite level?

Beats me?  - but I'd guess it'll be a minor miracle if he's back to the ability they paid him for in the re-up ever again. But - hey - he's young. Maybe he'll get there by the time camp starts for this offseason.