Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cancel culture at it again, Queen's Fat Bottom Girls.......

Queen classic 'Fat Bottomed Girls' dropped from band's greatest hits collection for younger audiences

New greatest hits tracklist aims to introduce Queen to kids

Legendary rock band Queen's 1978 classic "Fat Bottomed Girls" has become cancel culture's latest victim after the song was dropped from the band's new greatest hits collection for younger listeners that debuted on the audio platform Yoto.

Though moving songs to the platform aims to introduce Queen to kids, some are critical of the decision to omit the song from the track list, blasting the move as "woke" or "ridiculous."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/queen-fat-...-audiences
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-21-2023, 11:33 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

I think liberals will allow the song only if Freddy was singing about kids..

That [BLEEP] would be a chart topper..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-21-2023, 12:50 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Lol ... I just listened to the Hank Jr song Dinosaur released in 1980.  Wonder if he still plays this in concert.

Hey man, them ain't high heel sneakers
And they sure don't look like cowboy boots
And that ain't rock and roll you're playin'
And it sure ain't country or rhythm and blues

You're singin' a song about makin' love to your drummer
Well, gay guitar pickers don't turn me on
And we don't all get into Donna Summer
Do you happen to know any ol' Hank Williams songs?

Personally, I find cutting the tails off blind mice to send a more disturbing message to kids than fat-bottomed girls.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(08-21-2023, 04:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/ThatmattersNews/stat...3NnNQ&s=19

lololol

Gravitationally enhanced.

Honestly I appreciate fat bottomed females more than most, but those lines about having a naughty nanny are, well, not so good.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

I love that song. And "Bicycle". Great songs.

(08-21-2023, 05:34 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(08-21-2023, 04:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/ThatmattersNews/stat...3NnNQ&s=19

lololol

Gravitationally enhanced.

It all comes down to ride preference, comfort vs. performance.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

some lefty idiots cancelled a song
some righty idiots cancelled a beer

who [BLEEP] cares? It'll be something new tomorrow.

What are we fake mad about today, kids? LOL

why does anyone let this [BLEEP] bother them?? Just go on with your life and like whatever you want. Buy whatever you want. Listen to whatever you want. Drink whatever crappy beer you want.

(08-22-2023, 10:42 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: some lefty idiots cancelled a song

What are we fake mad about today, kids?  LOL

why does anyone let this [BLEEP] bother them?? Just go on with your life and like whatever you want. Buy whatever you want. Listen to whatever you want. Drink whatever crappy beer you want.

Some lefty idiots had one of the great songs of a band's portfolio removed from their greatest hits because of their own personal preference.

Some righties were upset that the marketing arm of their favorite beer came out and said they don't give a [BLEEP] about them and don't care if they are their customers any longer.

One group said THEY weren't going to buy something while the other said that YOU will not be permitted to buy something. These are not remotely the same thing. Of course you snarked about incandescent light bulbs, so you already understand that fact, you just don't care to see the implication.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-22-2023, 11:00 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Some lefty idiots had one of the great songs of a band's portfolio removed from their greatest hits because of their own personal preference.

Some righties were upset that the marketing arm of their favorite beer came out and said they don't give a [BLEEP] about them and don't care if they are their customers any longer.

One group said THEY weren't going to buy something while the other said that YOU will not be permitted to buy something. These are not remotely the same thing. Of course you snarked about incandescent light bulbs, so you already understand that fact, you just don't care to see the implication.

A new compilation targeted at children on a streaming platform no one's ever heard of.  The horror.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(08-22-2023, 11:01 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-22-2023, 11:00 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Some lefty idiots had one of the great songs of a band's portfolio removed from their greatest hits because of their own personal preference.

A new compilation targeted at children on a streaming platform no one's ever heard of.  The horror.

[/url]"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."

[url=https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/c_s_lewis_136296]

C. S. Lewis
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2023, 11:49 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

Libbies hate freedom of speech and choice.. They just can't stand it. They never could. One [BLEEP] up, screwed up piece of trash with a libby brain always wants to tell the public what they can listen to, purchase or enjoy.. I don't listen to any of them. They're all trash..

And yes, that is a blanket statement and I just don't give a [BLEEP]..

One streaming service decided they wouldn't carry the song. The song is still available for anyone who wants to listen to it and the beer is still on the shelves for someone who wants to drink it. The comparison is valid.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Fat Bottom Girls = Bad!!

WAP = Good!!

~ Libby

NOPE 

Just some more idiotic bull [BLEEP] to get morally enraged about.

It's all [BLEEP] stupid - but rage on

(08-22-2023, 02:04 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-22-2023, 11:00 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Some lefty idiots had one of the great songs of a band's portfolio removed from their greatest hits because of their own personal preference.

NOPE 

You're free to misunderstand what's going on around you, for now anyway. When you finally get it I'm afraid it will just be too late.

(08-22-2023, 07:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-22-2023, 02:04 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: NOPE 

You're free to misunderstand what's going on around you, for now anyway. When you finally get it I'm afraid it will just be too late.

I don't share your paranoid delusion 

Simple as that

Just listened to it on Spotify.

Song is still great guys! Don’t stress!