Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cancel culture at it again, Queen's Fat Bottom Girls.......

(08-26-2023, 12:12 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-25-2023, 11:31 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Alien life and WAP discussed in the same thread. That's just weird.

I think the singer of WAP is an alien too..

Nah cuz, she's was born in New York City.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-25-2023, 11:31 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Alien life and WAP discussed in the same thread. That's just weird.

Hey, I'm sorry.  I know alien life is of topic, but where else can I find someone who understands them like mikesez does?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(08-26-2023, 08:12 AM)Sneakers Wrote:

Hey, I'm sorry.  I know alien life is of topic, but where else can I find someone who understands them like mikesez does?

Mikesez; Galactic man of mystery!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2023, 11:42 AM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

I have reported this conversation to the Great Qua Blob and he/she said it doesn't matter, no one important reads these threads anyways.
He/she also said I should be here sowing chaos and trying to get you guys to vote Trump, but I like you humans too much.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(08-26-2023, 11:40 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-26-2023, 08:12 AM)Sneakers Wrote: Hey, I'm sorry.  I know alien life is of topic, but where else can I find someone who understands them like mikesez does?

I have reported this conversation to the Great Qua Blob and he/she said it doesn't matter, no one important reads these threads anyways.
He/she also said I should be here sowing chaos and trying to get you guys to vote Trump, but I like you humans too much.

Dude, cover your chin.. That's gross.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(08-26-2023, 11:40 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-26-2023, 08:12 AM)Sneakers Wrote: Hey, I'm sorry.  I know alien life is of topic, but where else can I find someone who understands them like mikesez does?

He/she?  Has transgenderism really spread all the way across the galaxy?

(08-26-2023, 02:09 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(08-26-2023, 11:40 AM)mikesez Wrote: I have reported this conversation to the Great Qua Blob and he/she said it doesn't matter, no one important reads these threads anyways.

He/she?  Has transgenderism really spread all the way across the galaxy?

That's an interesting question. We are actually hermaphrodites, like the earthworms on your planet.  I asked the Great Qua Blob if our many efforts to infiltrate your media and communications have perhaps created this wave of transgenderism in your species, and he/she said, not intentionally, no.  Our only goal is to keep our many asteroid based capsules hidden from you and prevent you from launching missions that might find them.  However, even if you do find them, we have been able to insert a few satellites into what you call low earth orbit, the same satellites I am using to communicate with you now, and we are confident that we will be able to manage your reaction to finding out about us.  We are more concerned about what you will do to each other!

What a dork lolol

(08-26-2023, 03:05 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-26-2023, 02:09 PM)Sneakers Wrote: He/she?  Has transgenderism really spread all the way across the galaxy?

That's an interesting question. We are actually hermaphrodites, like the earthworms on your planet.  I asked the Great Qua Blob if our many efforts to infiltrate your media and communications have perhaps created this wave of transgenderism in your species, and he/she said, not intentionally, no.  Our only goal is to keep our many asteroid based capsules hidden from you and prevent you from launching missions that might find them.  However, even if you do find them, we have been able to insert a few satellites into what you call low earth orbit, the same satellites I am using to communicate with you now, and we are confident that we will be able to manage your reaction to finding out about us.  We are more concerned about what you will do to each other!

Spoken like a true liberal.

No worries. I think it's hilarious. Lol

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2023, 11:26 PM by mikesez. Edited 4 times in total.)

(08-26-2023, 09:32 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(08-26-2023, 03:05 PM)mikesez Wrote: That's an interesting question. We are actually hermaphrodites, like the earthworms on your planet.  I asked the Great Qua Blob if our many efforts to infiltrate your media and communications have perhaps created this wave of transgenderism in your species, and he/she said, not intentionally, no.  Our only goal is to keep our many asteroid based capsules hidden from you and prevent you from launching missions that might find them.  However, even if you do find them, we have been able to insert a few satellites into what you call low earth orbit, the same satellites I am using to communicate with you now, and we are confident that we will be able to manage your reaction to finding out about us.  We are more concerned about what you will do to each other!

Spoken like a true liberal.

We have been observing you for centuries.  It used to be that those who questioned the social consensus and overall direction of society identified as liberals.  Today they identify as conservatives. It's weird! But we accept it. The nice thing about your species is all of the adults have massive blind spots where they'll just accept what they percieve everyone else to be doing as fine. The blind spots are in different areas though. One person thinks they're being all woke and observant but they're still missing a bunch of stuff, even stuff that other people perceive perfectly..  And since we have access to your communications, and because so many of your most prosperous and most influential individuals are interacting almost exclusively over the internet now, we can steer your perceptions of "normal" and "acceptable" in ways that would surprise you.  But no, we are not making you gay, we are not trying to poison you with fentanyl or vaccines.  You're doing that to yourselves!   We are just trying to slow down and confuse your space programs.  That's all.

(08-22-2023, 11:46 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Libbies hate freedom of speech and choice.. They just can't stand it. They never could. One [BLEEP] up, screwed up piece of trash with a libby brain always wants to tell the public what they can listen to, purchase or enjoy.. I don't listen to any of them. They're all trash..

And yes, that is a blanket statement and I just don't give a [BLEEP]..

"Why can't I just say the N word any more like I used to?!  Damn libs!"

Ah, the racism argument. You're the pinnacle of leftist enlightenment. Give the dogs a word, right?

(08-27-2023, 09:25 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Ah, the racism argument. You're the pinnacle of leftist enlightenment. Give the dogs a word, right?

They're all the same..