Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cancel culture at it again, Queen's Fat Bottom Girls.......

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2023, 10:20 PM by copycat. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-22-2023, 07:58 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-22-2023, 07:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You're free to misunderstand what's going on around you, for now anyway. When you finally get it I'm afraid it will just be too late.

I don't share your paranoid delusion 

Simple as that

Consider that in 1947 an incident occurred in Roswell New Mexico.  Our federal government at first confirmed it then spent the next 75 years denying the existence of unidentified flying objects or in today’s terminology unidentified aerial phenomenons.  Then in 2023 they finally admitted there is stuff out there that is real and not of earthly origin.  That’s 75 years worth of conspiracy theorists and paranoid delusions finally confirmed.  But yeah, you’re probably right, that’s the only time our government ever lied to us.  Best not to question anything they tell us.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-22-2023, 12:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Fat Bottom Girls = Bad!!

WAP = Good!!

~ Libby

Yeah, that doesn't make sense. At all.

(08-22-2023, 10:22 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(08-22-2023, 12:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Fat Bottom Girls = Bad!!

WAP = Good!!

~ Libby

Yeah, that doesn't make sense. At all.

WAP isn't on any compilations targeted at kids either.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(08-22-2023, 10:34 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-22-2023, 10:22 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Yeah, that doesn't make sense. At all.

Let's let some strange perv guy, dress in drag and do splits on the floor, nuts half way hangin out, in front of the kidos during a drag story hour.. Maybe he can dance to Fat Bottom Girls. Or is that going overboard?

I'm sure WAP is more appropriate in that setting.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(08-22-2023, 10:19 PM)copycat Wrote:
(08-22-2023, 07:58 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I don't share your paranoid delusion 

Simple as that

Consider that in 1947 an incident occurred in Roswell New Mexico.  Our federal government at first confirmed it then spent the next 75 years denying the existence of unidentified flying objects or in today’s terminology unidentified aerial phenomenons.  Then in 2023 they finally admitted there is stuff out there that is real and not of earthly origin.  That’s 75 years worth of conspiracy theorists and paranoid delusions finally confirmed.  But yeah, you’re probably right, that’s the only time our government ever lied to us.  Best not to question anything they tell us.

Imagine the idiots that built a survival bunker in their backyard and stayed worried about that bull [BLEEP] for 75 years, LOL 

You can have it

(08-22-2023, 10:19 PM)copycat Wrote:
(08-22-2023, 07:58 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I don't share your paranoid delusion 

Simple as that

Do you believe that the debris in New Mexico was a crashed alien spaceship?
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(08-23-2023, 04:44 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(08-22-2023, 10:19 PM)copycat Wrote: Consider that in 1947 an incident occurred in Roswell New Mexico.  Our federal government at first confirmed it then spent the next 75 years denying the existence of unidentified flying objects or in today’s terminology unidentified aerial phenomenons.  Then in 2023 they finally admitted there is stuff out there that is real and not of earthly origin.  That’s 75 years worth of conspiracy theorists and paranoid delusions finally confirmed.  But yeah, you’re probably right, that’s the only time our government ever lied to us.  Best not to question anything they tell us.

Absolutely!  I’ve seen Independence Day.

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(08-22-2023, 07:58 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-22-2023, 07:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You're free to misunderstand what's going on around you, for now anyway. When you finally get it I'm afraid it will just be too late.

I don't share your paranoid delusion 

Simple as that

That's ok, it's clear that you are just fine with the continual tightening of the regulatory state around your life. Fortunately a majority of Americans share my concerns and we'll keep working to secure your rights too.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Apparently the band agreed to the change. So is this really a case of "cancel culture?"

https://www.tmz.com/2023/08/22/queen-agr...form-yoto/

(08-23-2023, 07:29 AM)copycat Wrote:
(08-23-2023, 04:44 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: Do you believe that the debris in New Mexico was a crashed alien spaceship?

Absolutely!  I’ve seen Independence Day.

Bill Pullman would probably make a better president than most of the current crop of candidates.

(08-22-2023, 10:19 PM)copycat Wrote: Consider that in 1947 an incident occurred in Roswell New Mexico.  Our federal government at first confirmed it then spent the next 75 years denying the existence of unidentified flying objects or in today’s terminology unidentified aerial phenomenons.  Then in 2023 they finally admitted there is stuff out there that is real and not of earthly origin.  That’s 75 years worth of conspiracy theorists and paranoid delusions finally confirmed.  But yeah, you’re probably right, that’s the only time our government ever lied to us.  Best not to question anything they tell us.

Do you have pause to consider that we haven't been told the truth about what it was?

(08-23-2023, 08:08 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(08-23-2023, 07:29 AM)copycat Wrote: Absolutely!  I’ve seen Independence Day.

Bill Pullman would probably make a better president than most of the current crop of candidates.

The character yes, the actor no, IMO.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-22-2023, 10:34 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-22-2023, 10:22 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Yeah, that doesn't make sense. At all.

That wasn't his point. 

Side note: If you think kids didn't hear that trash at home or somewhere else you're kidding yourself. I heard it sitting at a traffic light next to a car playing loud it with their windows down. And kids in the back seat singing along.

(08-23-2023, 12:31 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(08-22-2023, 10:34 PM)mikesez Wrote: WAP isn't on any compilations targeted at kids either.

That wasn't his point. 

Side note: If you think kids didn't hear that trash at home or somewhere else you're kidding yourself. I heard it sitting at a traffic light next to a car playing loud it with their windows down. And kids in the back seat singing along.

I know kids hear pretty much anything that's on the radio, and a bunch of stuff that isn't.
What's his point? What's yours?

No, I expect it is debris from an Air Force prototype or test project that wasn't public knowledge.

I also believe that Oswald was not the only individual involved in the Kennedy assassination.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I have no idea what WAP is. I don’t think I want to know.

(08-23-2023, 01:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I have no idea what WAP is. I don’t think I want to know.

Dude.. I'm restraining right now.. With all my might lolol

(08-23-2023, 08:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-23-2023, 04:44 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: Do you believe that the debris in New Mexico was a crashed alien spaceship?

Do you have pause to consider that we haven't been told the truth about what it was?

When I was in my early-teens I read a book about it and thought a government conspiracy to hide evidence of an alien crash was possible.

These days, I’m a lot more skeptical about conspiracy theories and believe we know everything of importance about that particular incident. None of it involves an alien crash coverup.

(08-23-2023, 08:08 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(08-23-2023, 07:29 AM)copycat Wrote: Absolutely!  I’ve seen Independence Day.

Isn’t that the truth!

In all seriousness though, I don’t know what they found but it darn sure wasn’t a weather balloon.

(08-23-2023, 02:24 PM)copycat Wrote:
(08-23-2023, 08:08 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: Bill Pullman would probably make a better president than most of the current crop of candidates.

Isn’t that the truth!

In all seriousness though, I don’t know what they found but it darn sure wasn’t a weather balloon.

We all know there's something out there. We just don't know what and who..

Space is too big for us to be alone.. I'm sure billions and billions of years ago, some prokaryotic bacteria evolved from some primordial soup like us..

(08-23-2023, 02:36 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-23-2023, 02:24 PM)copycat Wrote: Isn’t that the truth!

We all know there's something out there. We just don't know what and who..

Space is too big for us to be alone.. I'm sure billions and billions of years ago, some prokaryotic bacteria evolved from some primordial soup like us..

A species that is capable of planning and surviving interstellar travel is unlikely to be very interested in our rapidly spinning gravity well.